Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Personally, it depends a lot on what we mean by dating.

if the dating remains fairly casual, it's fine, if there is a certain exclusivity on either side, it would be a case of reciprocating

to go back to the world of BADIK and considering only the LIs: the only betrayal for now is dating both Bella and Jill (but not Mc , but between the two friends), or continuing to date other girls after the picnic with Jill
"Dating", in the context of this game, will probably mean the same as what it does in real life; spending time with the LIs one-on-one, doing things together, and having formal dates such as the tennis game with Jill. Oh, and some sexy fun times will also count as part of the dating, and in that regard, Jill really needs to up her game if she plans to "fight" for the affection of the MC.

Maybe it could even be good for her to find out he's seeing other girls (Sage, Maya, and Josy at least (can't her about Bella, obviously)) because then if she were to ask or he were to tell that's he also been "intimate" with them, it will give her kick she needs to get herself in the game.

Reactions: Tserriednich'sNen

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I think Bella's waist is smaller than Josy's o_O DPC gave no fucks when adjusting Bella's body type slider in DAZ

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
You guys are just joking right? I mean, should we be afraid of another Leah in this game? :D
Leah is the prevolution of Bella, wherever Bella goes Murder and Mayhem await, there won't be a heart left beating(at B&R).

Leah is Ash's Pikachu. Bella is as if Raichu was impregnated by Zapdos. That Pikachu.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
"Dating", in the context of this game, will probably mean the same as what it does in real life; spending time with the LIs one-on-one, doing things together, and having formal dates such as the tennis game with Jill. Oh, and some sexy fun times will also count as part of the dating, and in that regard, Jill really needs to up her game if she plans to "fight" for the affection of the MC.

Maybe it could even be good for her to find out he's seeing other girls (Sage, Maya, and Josy at least (can't her about Bella, obviously)) because then if she were to ask or he were to tell that's he also been "intimate" with them, it will give her kick she needs to get herself in the game.
for me it is always the implicit promise of exclusivity that counts(of course excluding open relationships, but in an open relationship does it make sense to establish who is dating whom?).

Sage has so far refused every MC proposal, so whatever they do is not a date

Maya and Josy did more or less the same, in a less transparent way

Bella can neither ask nor propose

Jill did, then the fact that there was no sex should be a problem for MC, but from his response at the picnic I'd say it's not. and in some way he's bound himself, even guilting himself (which for example he does to a much lesser extent when Derek goes to lecture him after seeing Bella leave his room)

Reactions: ename144

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020

DPC has already used the "moving too fast for me" card for Jill. I feel if he uses that again players are gonna start to get pissed.

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019

Today it seems that as soon as you date a girl you're in a relationship and if you look at another girl you're cheating...
I think it’s the fact that he confesses to her, which is a big move. Thus they might as well be in a relationship already and DPC tries to guilt-trip us about it too.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I think it’s the fact that he confesses to her, which is a big move. Thus they might as well be in a relationship already and DPC tries to guilt-trip us about it too.
I'm calling it now. If you have even sniffed at an opportunity of sex with another girl, Jill will know about it and you won't ever be able to get into her panties.

The only way to go for Jill is to be 100% celebate. Can't even have kissed.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
absolutely so

makes no sense at the moment. Jill can push him away but she can't stall.
Now's a good a time as any to have an actual lewd scene with Jill following the picnic date. Just to show that MC's dead serious about continuing to see her. If DPC continues to postpone anything lewd from happening with yet another kissing animation then I'll seriously question just how far he intends to post pone a sex scene with Jill and if it'll even be worth the wait.

Reactions: SomboSteel

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
DPC has already used the "moving too fast for me" card for Jill. I feel if he uses that again players are gonna start to get pissed.
Eh doesn't really bother me one girl out of entire cast who doesn't jump on the MC's cannon is okay for me she wants a relationship more than a f buddy. What I don't like though is how every Maya "sex" scene so far feels like a medical operation. With the rate it's going at I don't think I could watch another awkward scene that goes halfway instead of all the way. They're awkward to watch and I'd almost prefer it if they didn't exist instead with a proper sex scene happening later on, at least Josy's scenes are normal. I get it, it's her first time with a guy but cmon reminds me of this:
I'm glad Jill doesn't have scenes like that instead we'll get something worthwhile later on.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Now's a good a time as any to have an actual lewd scene with Jill following the picnic date. Just to show that MC's dead serious about continuing to see her. If DPC continues to postpone anything lewd from happening with yet another kissing animation then I'll seriously question just how far he intends to post pone a sex scene with Jill and if it'll even be worth the wait.
This reminds me of a game that I used to play (I don't remember the name right now) and it had this female character and everyone kept asking the dev to finally make some actual progress with her and he always like "Now's not the time yet" and when we finally got some content with that character it was like v 1.0 or whatever and it was super spontaneous and the feedback was super negative. I mean, the dev literally got destroyed in this forum.

If DPC keeps postponing Jill and Bella content just for the sake of it, I know that people will start losing interest in those characters at one point and once he delivers on his promises, the effect won't be the same that it would be when the interest in those characters had peaked.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I'm calling it now. If you have even sniffed at an opportunity of sex with another girl, Jill will know about it and you won't ever be able to get into her panties.

The only way to go for Jill is to be 100% celebate. Can't even have kissed.
At the next date Jill will randomly ask MC "who's Zoe?"

Reactions: Ilhares

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Eh doesn't really bother me one girl out of entire cast who doesn't jump on the MC's cannon is okay for me she wants a relationship more than a f buddy. What I don't like though is how every Maya "sex" scene so far feels like a medical operation. With the rate it's going at I don't think I could watch another awkward scene that goes halfway instead of all the way. They're awkward to watch and I'd almost prefer it if they didn't exist instead with a proper sex scene happening later on, at least Josy's scenes are normal. I get it, it's her first time with a guy but cmon reminds me of this:
I'm glad Jill doesn't have scenes like that instead we'll get something worthwhile later on.
I'm not hoping nor expecting for MC to suddenly start ramming his cock up Jill's ass or even regular sex but something other then just the same kissing animations for her "lewd" scenes would be appreciated. I get that Jill's route is romance first sex later, where for Sage it's the opposite but at this rate by the end of the game Jill will probably only have 2-3 maybe 4 sex scenes to the several for literally all the other girls in the game.

This reminds me of a game that I used to play (I don't remember the name right now) and it had this female character and everyone kept asking the dev to finally make some actual progress with her and he always like "Now's not the time yet" and when we finally got some content with that character it was like v 1.0 or whatever and it was super spontaneous and the feedback was super negative. I mean, the dev literally got destroyed in this forum.

If DPC keeps postponing Jill and Bella content just for the sake of it, I know that people will start losing interest in those characters at one point and once he delivers on his promises, the effect won't be the same that it would be when the interest in those characters had peaked.
I'm actually quite content with the pacing for all the other main girls minus Jill.

Nov 14, 2016
I also feel like the pacing with Bella is quite sufficient at this moment. Jill is perhaps slow but it doesn't bother me that much. I enjoy this aspect of getting to know the person and understanding them and having mutual experiences and what not. The sex part will come but when it comes it will be worth the wait.

JagsFan84

Dec 1, 2020
I really hate this promo photo of Sage. The cleavage is nice, but th jeans vest and unkempt hair makes me think she's a truck stop prostitute in southern Kentucky.

DPC obviously made this using the base character model, which makes Sage look more like Selina's mom from "Become a Rock Star," before he refined the character and slimmed the cheeks down somewhat.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes