duningtwo

Mar 2, 2020
if you're on bella's route a line gets added to her phone bio in chapter 5 or 6 saying something like "she's not gonna be too happy to find out i've been screwing around with other girls". wonder if it's omitted if you don't fuck around with anyone else.

Nov 14, 2016
if you're on bella's route a line gets added to her phone bio in chapter 5 or 6 saying something like "she's not gonna be too happy to find out i've been screwing around with other girls". wonder if it's omitted if you don't fuck around with anyone else.
Wait what that happens? But Bella knows you're dating Jill and she even encouraged it.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Are we sure about that? Because it would seem awfully hypocritical of Bella to be like that if she's "screwing around" with the MC whilst encouraging Jill to be with him.

duningtwo

Mar 2, 2020
Are we sure about that? Because it would seem awfully hypocritical of Bella to be like that if she's "screwing around" with the MC whilst encouraging Jill to be with him.
just from my memory of first playthrough, don't have saves to check, but i remember it sticking out because i'd assumed bella was the game's leah and took it as furthur confirmation.

Nov 14, 2016
just from my memory of first playthrough, don't have saves to check, but i remember it sticking out because i'd assumed bella was the game's leah and took it as furthur confirmation.
If Belle turns out to be this game's Leah then I'm gonna be very horrified :eek:. Belle is my favorite girl atm.

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
Bella encourages Jill so she could get rid of that annoying little temptation that she is falling madly in love with mc. Its for selfish reasons and my mc will have none of that! :cool:
I will disagree with you here, if you are a real DIK and not someone who hunts for points, Bella tells Jill to stay away from the MC. So Bella really cares about Jill and wants them to be together. If Bella has second intentions I would say that she wants Jill to stay away from Tybald.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I will disagree with you here, if you are a real DIK and not someone who hunts for points, Bella tells Jill to stay away from the MC. So Bella really cares about Jill and wants them to be together.
Lets agree to disagree on this one shall we :sneaky: Obviously if you are treading a path that would not set you the Bella/Jill route, her motivations are different. I'm not talking about that path. There is no universal reason and i feel like you currently try to decipher her motives as if this was all happening in the same continuity which isn't the case.

I only view her actions from the angle when Bella IS the main target for mc's affection. For me, thats the only route. I'm limited like that :giggle:

Reactions: Deleted member 6239

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
I will disagree with you here, if you are a real DIK and not someone who hunts for points, Bella tells Jill to stay away from the MC. So Bella really cares about Jill and wants them to be together. If Bella has second intentions I would say that she wants Jill to stay away from Tybald.
The only person Bella dislikes more then MC at the start is Tybalt, or more like he is the most hated person on campus other then the jocks maybe.

Nov 14, 2016
Also to note, I played mostly CHICK route and I think Bella says Jill should stay away from him regardless which route you take. Something along the lines of "That boy is trouble".
I agree with this point. Bella wants Jill to be happy and she knows that Jill likes MC. That's why she was very harsh on MC at first, but it turned out that MC is actually a decent guy. Belle encouraged Jill to date MC, because she knows he's a decent guy. And that Tybalt thing was just tied to the first point that Bella wants Jill to be happy and knows that Tybalt won't make her happy.

Reactions: Reggie32

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
The only person Bella dislikes more then MC at the start is Tybalt, or more like he is the most hated person on campus other then the jocks maybe.
Nop. the jocks clearly have a very strong homo erotic bromance going on with each other! on the other hand the preps seem more willingly to stab each other as shown the way Tybalt acted towards Rusty gives a relative way as they tend to act! since none of them made their own fortune their "achievements" are nothing. none of them deserved it, to be there they are! just lucky/unlucky to be born where they were! at least in the other groups they "earned" their right to join the preps where just given and i wonder if its a veiled critic on society and how different strata s work...
Also to note, I played mostly CHICK route and I think Bella says Jill should stay away from him regardless which route you take. Something along the lines of "That boy is trouble".
I agree with this point. Bella wants Jill to be happy and she knows that Jill likes MC. That's why she was very harsh on MC at first, but it turned out that MC is actually a decent guy. Belle encouraged Jill to date MC, because she knows he's a decent guy. And that Tybalt thing was just tied to the first point that Bella wants Jill to be happy and knows that Tybalt won't make her happy.
speak for yourself my MC is a lying deceitful man whoring son of a bitch that reviles in violence, pussy, attention and all sort of cheap thrills, not to mention that he is also a thief and did i mention double faced depending on who he interacts with? He is a bully that mistreats anyone who is not useful and licks the ass of everyone that is useful!

You think Q is bad? My MC will seduce her break her sexually and will take over her operations and this time those bitches are gonna walk the streets to make the MCDaddy wealthy! and will break every hot and bring them into the restaurant!

Meanwhile he is also seducing Jill while playing around with Bella, that Bella Axe is gonna see some use and that locked door is perfect to hide the body of the former owner of the new MC house! but the final game will be seducing and marrying the rich dumb whore and then make millions in the divorcce!

I have no idea who your MC is but my MC is a total psychopath Dik!

Last edited:

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
Lets agree to disagree on this one shall we :sneaky: Obviously if you are treading a path that would not set you the Bella/Jill route, her motivations are different. I'm not talking about that path. There is no universal reason and i feel like you currently try to decipher her motives as if this was all happening in the same continuity which isn't the case.

I only view her actions from the angle when Bella IS the main target for mc's affection. For me, thats the only route. I'm limited like that :giggle:
Agree to disagree, It's not deciphering, the beginning of the route is the same for everyone. But let's leave at that.

Its not the same, if you are a nice guy Bella says that they should date or something.

I have no idea who your MC is but my MC is a total psychopath Dik!
Dude...... :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes