Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
As a middle-aged guy myself, who's been married twice, I can certainly say things were a lot more, relaxed, by far. I mean, during our time the internet blew up, AOL, Prodigy, CompuServe (let's see who the hell remembers that here) so Chat rooms were a thing. No Skype, no nothing. Everything was still so new. I've been to about 11 states because of chat rooms meeting girls from online (one of them became my first ex wife after a few years of marriage) it was new, it was, almost innocent and awkward. Now there's smartphones, Tinder, AFF, I mean damn, the world got itself too damn fast.

But anyway I agree, things are much easier these days for younger people. I know I had to work like hell for it, now it's just, pick up an App, find a girl, screw said girl, rinse, repeat.

No thanks. I had my fun. I miss it. I missed out on a big chance with a girl I really loved. But not getting into that.

To each their own, right?
actually all the things you pointed out have made it far worse for young people! for young men only 1/10 of them get girlfriends or laid regularly where before 50% got it! as for young girls it has become a cruel world! now the assholes and douches get as laid as they want but since girls only put out as much means most of them are either dating cheaters or are forced to "share" their men! (and i´m just assuming women used to lie about sexuality if they do not that means women are having 1/3 less sex then in the 90`s)

not to mention that dudes that have quantity and variety (not quality that only comes with time) do not put up with BS so put up or get out there are 20 other girls to fill your shoes!

The fantasies we live here is real for douches with rich assholes or guys with the mental discipline to keep a 6 pack!

i have always been a kind of elder for the younger kids of my town and i can tell you its only getting worse! and with the current culture some kids at home never get a chance since their family culture makes them fat and lazy! even worse some are too poor to pay for a gym and doing the regular sports no longer does it since regular sports do not provide you with a 6 pack! A dude like me that before would be on the top 5% percentile in the 90´s and early 00´s would barely make it to the top 80% in accordance to today women requisites... so that leaves 80-95% of guys as settling for ugly fat chicks, and being considered bellow average!

As stated this also affects greatly the women mental stability as the inability to keep a relation and having too many different lovers in a given time interval screws with their self esteem! So women have better options in terms of looks and variety but those options are like the Chinese tofu constructions good for 2 weeks instead of the old stuff that lasted decades! As for guys if you are one of the lucky bastards with a strong family finance and culture of health and well being you`re doing better then most MC`s in this forum but if you´re part of the others life can be almost unbearable with the constant pull of depression alcohol and drugs! and these lock-downs are not helping either!

Even for the Chads its not good i have a metaphor that i took out of the french writer fannon "the act of oppression dehumanizes the victim while it steals the humanity of the oppressor" so the guys that are successful with the girls are not faring any better from what i`m given to observe since they go from states of deep hedonism to moments of self doubt and deep introspection which originate serious mental stability problems on the long run!

There´s a reason why i´m an elder to these new generations i have been trough it and i help them to cope with it!

As for people`s comments about virgins i had my fair chance when i was too young and immature to process it properly so for me its not worth it! But nowadays for me to be with a girl who`s younger then 22-25 ... that is borderline pedophilia and since from what i am given to observe and study on official studies only 30% of them are still virgins by the age of 17! kids are trying to grow too fast nowadays, not to mention that if i meet a girl who is 22 and i find her attractive and she is still a virgin my question is "whats wrong with her?" because something as to be wrong with her!

Exactly. It's essentially like he's pre-booked her but there's a hidden clause that says he has to meet certain conditions, like you can book a table at a fancy restaurant but it has a "no suit, no service" policy, so if you turn up wearing jeans and a t-shirt, they won't seat you even though you pre-booked.

That's a problem with the game design. You should only lose the money when you meet up with Sarah.
that is the reservation collateral if you do the buy in on a house of for instance 5% and you decide to not buy it that retainers fee is lost!

Girls on the internet? Surely thou doth jest? I have scoured the vast lands of the internet, I have not managed to find but one female. Have you not heard the great maxim? "there are no girls on the internet"
of course there are! did you not received the memorandum that GIRL stands for Guy In Real Life? plenty of girls around!

Reactions: Ennoch
Nov 14, 2016
Easy solution...multiple playthroughs. Mix and match. If you're not trying different paths, then you're really missing out. You can have your cake and eat it too. Manwhore DIK is the most fun, but you can also have another playthrough where you are a CHICK and faithful to one girl.
Yea I will definitely try multiple playthroughs. For the first one I go for what feels most me-like option and after that I do the complete opposite. My current playthrough has been a mix of CHICK and DIK decisions but it mostly lands on CHICK. A lot of the major decisions have been CHICK but there are some major DIK decisions also. Alot of DIK decisions feel douchy to me.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
actually all the things you pointed out have made it far worse for young people! for young men only 1/10 of them get girlfriends or laid regularly where before 50% got it! as for young girls it has become a cruel world! now the assholes and douches get as laid as they want but since girls only put out as much means most of them are either dating cheaters or are forced to "share" their men! (and i´m just assuming women used to lie about sexuality if they do not that means women are having 1/3 less sex then in the 90`s)

not to mention that dudes that have quantity and variety (not quality that only comes with time) do not put up with BS so put up or get out there are 20 other girls to fill your shoes!
I'm definitely not saying it's better today than it was 25 or so years ago, but if you want a girl, it's certainly easier than doing what my generation did. It seems to be so much easier for the "casual sex" these days or as it's said "hook-ups" than it was in my time.

Definitely not better at all. Just, easier for girls and guys to get what they want if they just need to get their rocks off.

bobsmith104

Mar 4, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
Just found your games this week. Acting Lessons was just phenomenal and
Never thought an adult game would
Well worth every penny!

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Well in real life I would never end up in a situation where I pursue multiple girls
This is strange.

It used to be that you'd date a lot of different girls until you find "the one", and then you'd "go steady".

Even DPC seems to maintain that concept throughout the game - Jill says it's normal to be dating a lot of girls and if he mc's worth it she'd have to fight for him.

Today it seems that as soon as you date a girl you're in a relationship and if you look at another girl you're cheating...

Reactions: Ilhares

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Well in real life I would never end up in a situation where I pursue multiple girls but this game at least currently (I'm in the beginning of ep6, haven't completed it) makes it seems like all these girls are fine with MC dating multiple people which is kinda weird but this is why I was asking this question.

Maybe currently this is like the exploration of feelings type of thing and eventually we are given a choice to become exclusive, I'm just hoping I won't have to replay the entire game from the beginning because MC fooled around with bunch of girls before become exclusive with someone.
They might seem "fine" with it now, but they won't be once feelings really start to get involved and relationships become official. Even then, some girls be fine with the dating aspect, but not with knowing that the MC has humped his way throughout the campus. For him to seemingly be so eagerly courting them whilst also sticking it in anyone who'll give him the chance might not go down so well with certain characters as his committment may seem less sincere if he comes across as a horny hound dog lothario.

Or maybe they will be OK with his sleeping around whilst they're in the dating stage. After all, a man has needs. But once things become official, there will definitely be negative consequences for continuing to sleeping around and for having full relationship status with multiple girls but such status is only known to the people involved.

Maybe then MC will stop being so picky and finally hooks up with Arieth
I want that, I really, really, do. Yeah, I know she's crab city right now, but if she gets that sorted, I really want to see what she can do. I mean, you can't not have at least one go on the town bike, right? ;)

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Yea I will definitely try multiple playthroughs. For the first one I go for what feels most me-like option and after that I do the complete opposite. My current playthrough has been a mix of CHICK and DIK decisions but it mostly lands on CHICK. A lot of the major decisions have been CHICK but there are some major DIK decisions also. Alot of DIK decisions feel douchy to me.
Good decision. My first playthrough is always my canon playthrough...it's me acting how I would if I were in MC's position. It's more fun to do it that way when you're experiencing it all for the first time.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Good decision. My first playthrough is always my canon playthrough...it's me acting how I would if I were in MC's position. It's more fun to do it that way when you're experiencing it all for the first time.
How many times did you get laid in your first pt?

Nov 14, 2016
This is strange.

It used to be that you'd date a lot of different girls until you find "the one", and then you'd "go steady".

Even DPC seems to maintain that concept throughout the game - Jill says it's normal to be dating a lot of girls and if he mc's worth it she'd have to fight for him.

Today it seems that as soon as you date a girl you're in a relationship and if you look at another girl you're cheating...
Honestly this is my understanding as well, that once you are even in the beginning stages of dating, you shouldn't see anyone else. But it could very well be dependent on geography and culture/society.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
This is strange.

This is how it should be as long as your relationship with that girl is nothing serious and she can do the same and in fact it is what happens on tinder. But once things get more serious between two, seeing others is not right, unless it is something agreed between both parts.

Nov 14, 2016
Well yea, but then once they are not fine with it, I would imagine they will say something. I think there will come a point where you have to choose but I don't believe it will be out of the blue.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes