Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
She's a HOT first, hooker second, she doesn't want to party with a loser. If the MC doesn't win, she thinks he's a loser and changes her mind. It's only when the MC meets her at the table with Mel and Riona that he gives her the money (she asks for it when he sits down with them). So he hasn't paid in advance.
Exactly. It's essentially like he's pre-booked her but there's a hidden clause that says he has to meet certain conditions, like you can book a table at a fancy restaurant but it has a "no suit, no service" policy, so if you turn up wearing jeans and a t-shirt, they won't seat you even though you pre-booked.

BTW where do the money go if you choose not to find her? You lose $$$ after the phone call with Quinn so if you buy the offer but don't go with Sarah it just disappears
That's a problem with the game design. You should only lose the money when you meet up with Sarah.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Jade and Cathy is coming, be patient, no later than episode 8.

This is F95, just look at the person to your right, and left.
I think DPC should have included a choice at the bar, go home with Nicole/Sandy or go home with Cathy/Jade, but I guess Cathy wasn't really in the mood for that to work.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I think DPC should have included a choice at the bar, go home with Nicole/Sandy or go home with Cathy/Jade, but I guess Cathy wasn't really in the mood for that to work.
Why not both?

The Jill pathers can go celebate but Pinkcakes knows not to restrict the dick of the major DIK.

Nov 14, 2016
How're you enjoying it, bud?
I mean, It's the best game in here in my opinion. I used to play these game just for a quick fap but I changed my perspective entirely. This story is so well done that You just wanna play it for the story without touching ur dick for hours. And the characters are so unique and amazing. Bella has been my favorite character since the first moment. Maybe because she's the only one who straight up hated MC and it's like this challenge to make her like the MC.

I've also finished Acting Lessons. If anyone has any recommendations which are similar to this and Acting Lessons, I wouldn't mind hearing them.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I have to admit I'm sure it's incredibly hard developing this game since it has the fans and players it does. Making sure all the paths get their time with the girls they want. Trying to please everyone in every day life is nearly impossible, and doing it for a game must be that much moreso difficult.

Every player is different, and doing all these renders, the scenes, the writing, just thinking about it is overwhelming. I know I'd never be able to even begin on doing something like this.

To satisfy people like me who are waiting for and have been waiting the entire game for one girl or to the players slowly chipping away at Bella's shell, to those waiting on Josy/Maya and those going the way of the HOTs, it's fucking daunting.

DPC has managed the perfect soap opera here, where things are finally beginning to slowly merge together (or drift apart) and I applaud the guy for it. It's an amazing game. You have to restrict the Jill players like me, but yet think of the man-whores out there wanting to ravage every orifice they get put in front of them.

Not an easy thing to do at all.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I mean, It's the best game in here in my opinion. I used to play these game just for a quick fap but I changed my perspective entirely. This story is so well done that You just wanna play it for the story without touching ur dick for hours. And the characters are so unique and amazing. Bella has been my favorite character since the first moment. Maybe because she's the only one who straight up hated MC and it's like this challenge to make her like the MC.

I've also finished Acting Lessons. If anyone has any recommendations which are similar to this and Acting Lessons, I wouldn't mind hearing them.
It's a little different, but City of Broken Dreamers I recommend very highly. It's a futuristic Blade Runner type of thing with amazing characters and great girls and scenes. Give it a go. Everything about the game is top notch, from artwork, to music.

Nov 14, 2016
Does anyone know If pursuing any/all girls will have some kind of consequences in terms of developing relationships with other girls. Or this game doesn't have any kind of limitation like that. I'm asking because Acting Lessons had these limitations.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Does anyone know If pursuing any/all girls will have some kind of consequences in terms of developing relationships with other girls. Or this game doesn't have any kind of limitation like that. I'm asking because Acting Lessons had these limitations.
Haha, if only we could! But no, we don't. One of the big mysteries. Everyone has a theory but thats all we got currently. The assumption is that the limitations will be there. They just haven't kicked in yet in full effect.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I'm thinking that once you declare to one girl, that's it, or at least, that's what I am hoping. I think being a walking erection in this game is a bad idea. There's other games for that, and I don't THINK this is one of them. I'm hoping once you're locked with a girl's route, that's it. I have no idea though, I could be way off.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Of course! Imagine in real life doing that, don't you think you're going to end up more lonely than shit on the field?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
At the moment, not really. If you're not on the DIK path, you can have relationships with all the main LIs and get a lot of side girl action, but it's anyone's guess how that will play out later, and there are signs that it won't go down well in the end wiith some (if not all) girls.

Reactions: Cap.JackHammer

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020

I know the feeling. Came for the fap, stayed for the story. Glad you're enjoying it.

In the similar, story over fap-bait vein, I recommen Depraved Awakening, City of Broken Dreamers, Intertwined, Leap of Faith, Summer's Gone, and A.O.A. Academy. Thats a good handful to get your started.

Nov 14, 2016
Of course! Imagine in real life doing that, don't you think you're going to end up more lonely than shit on the field?
Well in real life I would never end up in a situation where I pursue multiple girls but this game at least currently (I'm in the beginning of ep6, haven't completed it) makes it seems like all these girls are fine with MC dating multiple people which is kinda weird but this is why I was asking this question.

Maybe currently this is like the exploration of feelings type of thing and eventually we are given a choice to become exclusive, I'm just hoping I won't have to replay the entire game from the beginning because MC fooled around with bunch of girls before become exclusive with someone.

Mr. M 11

Jun 21, 2019
Jade and Cathy is coming, be patient, no later than episode 8.

This is F95, just look at the person to your right, and left.
Girls on the internet? Surely thou doth jest? I have scoured the vast lands of the internet, I have not managed to find but one female. Have you not heard the great maxim? "there are no girls on the internet"

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gunizz and Ennoch

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Well in real life I would never end up in a situation where I pursue multiple girls but this game at least currently (I'm in the beginning of ep6, haven't completed it) makes it seems like all these girls are fine with MC dating multiple people which is kinda weird but this is why I was asking this question.

Maybe currently this is like the exploration of feelings type of thing and eventually we are given a choice to become exclusive, I'm just hoping I won't have to replay the entire game from the beginning because MC fooled around with bunch of girls before become exclusive with someone.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I'm just hoping I won't have to replay the entire game from the beginning because MC fooled around with bunch of girls before become exclusive with someone.
Well you know i think i'm allowed to say that we all hope this. It would be kinda silly. Because the game currently pretty much forces the player to fool around with each girl to a degree. So punishing the player for what was not their choice sounds kinda silly if you ask me.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Why not both?

The Jill pathers can go celebate but Pinkcakes knows not to restrict the dick of the major DIK.
That would be like a drugg addict discovering a mountain of cocaine. I'd OD on so many MILFs.

Easy solution...multiple playthroughs. Mix and match. If you're not trying different paths, then you're really missing out. You can have your cake and eat it too. Manwhore DIK is the most fun, but you can also have another playthrough where you are a CHICK and faithful to one girl.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes