Mr. M 11

Jun 21, 2019
Once bella works through her dead/missing husband problems she will be a great LI.
She's already my dream girl as is. Well, if I had a choice I'd prefer to meet her in her early 20s. She'd be a bit too old for me if you rendered her in the real world, instead of DAZ3D.

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
Nah you're not being cheesy or anything, you're just being genuine. Well, what's funny about Bella is that she even reminds me of Aria Giovanni in the sense that I feel like they're both somewhat shy and reserved girls. I suppose that's kind of my fantasy, a girl that would like to just sit at home with a good book instead of go to the club. About your ex GF, that's a rough situation. I wonder if she had a medical condition, whatever the case I hope you have better luck with your next girlfriend.
Lol that girl was 17 years ago. I got a wife and kids now. Wife with a pretty pussy and a good enough smell.

• Wow
Reactions: Mr. M 11 and `Ray`

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
This would basically be a reverse analogy to Bella's experience when she was a student.
fappybeard please translate what this guy said for me. Hes coming at me with words like reverse and analogy.

It just occurred to me that you could have like the trinity of teachers. Cathy, jade and Bella.

Instead of the Nicole/sandy 3sum we could have had jade and Cathy.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
fappybeard please translate what this guy said for me. Hes coming at me with words like reverse and analogy.

It just occurred to me that you could have like the trinity of teachers. Cathy, jade and Bella.

Instead of the Nicole/sandy 3sum we could have had jade and Cathy.
Iirc Bella flirted with someone on a dare or something. That person was later her professor. Now she'll be the teacher with her student who's flirted/fucked her.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Casmyr and dalli_x

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
no dudeDUDE... just
no dude
-of course fuck ntr no matter what, that's out of question-; But:
lesbians are just... not attracted to dicks... fuck it's all so wrong Idk where to start,... but no is not competition when someone feels attracted by two persons of different genders... and you are saying a lesbian is below a worthless human garbage level I mean..

it sure may be hurtfull for your ego if a woman left you for another guy, but another woman there is nothing you can do about it, that's just what her sexuality is

don't ever say something like that in front of a girl who likes girls cause in the best case will hate you and ignore you for ever, or also may punch you in the face (I got a lesbian friend who gets all furious with this kind of things, which is funny to watch cause she is phisically small:ROFLMAO:)
i am undecided if your problem is grammar the eyes or how your brain is wired! if that is what you read from what i wrote you should read it again and try to understand what i said instead of reading what you want to read!
@ Warscared .. um the state of Connecticut is the opposite of conservative. also Dave Rubin wants an apology.
But seriously, i get it that DPC made a lot of us very leery with what he did in AL and some of the forced decisions here in BaDik, but i don't think we need to assume every possible hint, or billboard character is birth of a new conspiracy or confirmation of incest... there won't be ANY incest. full stop.
what is far more likely;
Bella - is always going to have a 'bad end' as stated in ep3...
Sage - [my favorite] is not going to have the ending any of us want; she is a senior from a well-to-do family, MC is a destitute freshman... no [permanent] future.
Jill - yeah.. even less likely to have any kind of long term future for same reasons as Sage. mayhaps MC still gets some action... but once she wants MC to meet the parents they will see his lack of legacy wealth and assist Jill in making 'the right choice...' (personal experience here)
Josy/Maya - there is actually a possibility for a permanency here, albeit not really likely given the actors ages... its still a real possibility as they are of similar age range and economic status.

as for the unofficial/non LI's
MC & Heather get married 2 years after he graduates as she was never able to get his jackhammer out of her head
MC & KRJ meet each other a year after graduation... married and kids...
Jade... Tybalt gets a TRO on MC unbeknownst to Jade.. and gets MC arrested whilst pleasing Jade...
Nicole... i could actually see them hook up for awhile, a few years even, as i have a friend who did this irl. they lasted about 5 years, it was a Specific threesome that did them in.
Riona ... MC gave her what she had never had with sex... so 2-3 years later they meet up and enjoy a fiery weekend that becomes much more..
Quinn gets out of jail and looks MC up... wimps out on hitting him with the crowbar she had planned to use... fiery passions and all that... he loses Maya because she finds out about the affair soon after.

etc.
Vermont is the state where people consider Bernie Sanders a dangerous right winger and still votes 30% republican so there´s still room for conservatives in progressive states!

I also made the connection that the father of the conservative political philosophy being Edmund Burke... is there a Burke at R&B ??

as for the rest totally agreed upon from my part! Except the throuple working somethings gotta give you will be forced to make a decision between the 2 girls!
Nahh not to sound chezzy but I don't go by the look alone. Usually I like the girls in game that have certain personality traits. Also I don't go for the straight up whore (quinn)or the snail pace (Jill) love interest. I like josy or sage type. Sage being a redhead us just icing on the cake for me.. .. And yes I know quinn is not a love interest. Yet. I'll never go for snail pace relationship IRL anymore. I got burned by it before. For like 5 months I dated this girl. She was a giver. Never wanted to receive. Except fingering. Even though I wanted too .First time I finally see her naked I was kinda disgusted. She had one of the ugliest pussys I've ever seen and it always stunk. Even right after a shower. I felt bad for her but I just couldn't continue the relationship. Didn't tell her why though. She was a nice girl and hot. But a busted up looking pussy is a deal breaker for me. I guess I'm an asshole.
no you are not, the only asshole thing you did was not telling her that she needs to wash that shit better, probably an anti-fungic also is my personal experience! had it been me i would have bought her some medicine and waited 2 weeks!

Also if it was busted/trashed ,unless there are traumatic events behind that situation, she was getting it on the side from someone else (can always be more then one dude) and you should never allow yourself to be taken for a ride, you are supposed to be the driver!

I once dated a virgin who had no idea on how to take care of her and it was still perfect so bad smells or having that crap trashed means she as been around!

Mr. M 11

Jun 21, 2019
i am undecided if your problem is grammar the eyes or how your brain is wired! if that is what you read from what i wrote you should read it again and try to understand what i said instead of reading what you want to read!
Maine is the state where people consider Bernie Sanders a dangerous right winger and still votes 30% republican so there´s still room for conservatives in progressive states!

I also made the connection that the father of the conservative political philosophy being Edmund Burke... is there a Burke at R&B ??

as for the rest totally agreed upon from my part! Except the throuple working somethings gotta give you will be forced to make a decision between the 2 girls!
no you are not, the only asshole thing you did was not telling her that she needs to wash that shit better, probably an anti-fungic also is my personal experience! had it been me i would have bought her some medicine and waited 2 weeks!

Also if it was busted/trashed ,unless there are traumatic events behind that situation, she was getting it on the side from someone else (can always be more then one dude) and you should never allow yourself to be taken for a ride, you are supposed to be the driver!

I once dated a virgin who had no idea on how to take care of her and it was still perfect so bad smells or having that crap trashed means she as been around!
Dude, where do you even find virgin girls these days?

• Sad
Reactions: beef-devourer

Alisstar

Feb 26, 2021
So far, about half has passed, but the toy is already delivering wildly, I directly recalled my student years ...

Mr. M 11

Jun 21, 2019
I was gonna say, "Grade school..." but I got nervous that it might paint me in a bad light, so I'm not gonna say "Grade school..." after all.

I'll just say, "Dunno..." :sneaky:
If you could put your current consciousness into your kid self would you? Me, I would so I could use my future knowledge to speedrun love. Just seduce some girl in grade school and marry her in 10 years.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
If you could put your current consciousness into your kid self would you? Me, I would so I could use my future knowledge to speedrun love. Just seduce some girl in grade school and marry her in 10 years.
I was pretty happy with my "kid self". I'd be worried if I put my current consciousness into young me, I'd end up getting kidnapped by the government and they'd be running all sorts of tests on my little kid brain. :eek:

Nope, I'm good.

Any update on the release date of episode 7?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sauron93

Donor
Nov 6, 2020
Why is sex scene with Sarah after dik party is always greyed out even after buying the same from Quinn?.. It's showing "requires offer" Even after taking money from me.. Smh ‍♂.. Am I doing something wrong? Massive dik affinity right now

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes