Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
No, that's no longer Cathy! The Cathy you know is dead. This unholy abomination has been created in her image, accurate in all but one area. If one cuts upon the site of corruption the Cathy you know still has a chance of returning.
May she RIP then, because I'll take the new and improved model. :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: lemonfreak

Mr. M 11

Jun 21, 2019
You do realise this kind of talk only encourages me, don't you? :giggle:
You're encouraged now that someone has revealed your one weakness? I guess even eldritch monstrosities from beyond our dimension like a challenge sometimes, makes you feel as though you're alive perhaps?

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
Maybe u can do a collaboration with the Dev for an alternative version of the game. Maybe theres money in that kind of game xD

Mr. M 11

Jun 21, 2019
Hardly, lemon dicks are a good source of vitamin c(men)

I'll see myself out :LOL:
You know full well, that you're DNA is from an alternate dimension. A dimension that's proven to have different properties to ours, that therefore makes it toxic to all native to this dimension.

Mr. M 11

Jun 21, 2019
Maybe u can do a collaboration with the Dev for an alternative version of the game. Maybe theres money in that kind of game xD
Ehh, the dev's taste is too good for that. Perhaps, lemonfiend can use his alternate dimension photoshop to make this.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

o_O
What Did i just see....................................................................................................................................

Mr. M 11

Jun 21, 2019
What Did i just see....................................................................................................................................
No! Damn you! Lemonfiend! Another poor soul's eyes have been maimed due to you, I will avenge you RobertDe! Of this I swear!

Reactions: `Ray`

Mr. M 11

Jun 21, 2019
You are welcome my friend, your sight may be gone but I can help you train your other senses. As in the great prophecy it is told that in the wake of great evil, a blind swordsman would emerge to cut that evil down. I think you and I could put an end to Lemonfiend's corruption.

Reactions: `Ray`

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
You are welcome my friend, your sight may be gone but I can help you train your other senses. As in the great prophecy it is told that in the wake of great evil, a blind swordsman would emerge to cut that evil down. I think you and I could put an end to Lemonfiend's corruption.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I've been away for a bit, it seems I've got about 162 pages to catch up on...

Anyone care to share the highlights over the last 3000+ posts?

Any new theories?

I started playing again, there are so many subtle reactions to shit that allude to hidden motives, I'm gonna have to start again (again) and take notes this time!

Here's a funny interaction: If the mc "likes" Tybalt's clucks on Jill's tennis post, he get annoyed at him (last cluck on the pic).
Welcome back! (Whether you'll be happy to see us again is the real question...)

I think everyone else covered the highlights. We theoretically have a target static render number for Episode 7, but it could translate to pretty much anywhere in April or May.

For all the flack DPC receives for DnG, I hope we haven't seen the last of it.

I get it that people want the MC to have sex in the "real" world and not inside his imagination while playing the game, but I actually enjoy it. Who knows, as these DnG games progress, marginal characters (like Sally and KRJ) get a chance to shine.
I realize I'm on the prudish end of BaDIK fans, but I really don't get the point of DnG sex scenes. I've never had much interest in the Jade/Cathy dreams or special renders, either. I know these are all fictional characters, but at least 'real' sex scenes can have some context within the larger narrative. The DnG scenes are just idle fantasies, and I can imagine those on my own just fine - without having to wait 5 months for DPC to render them.

I wouldn't mind DnG returning in a small dose next season, but for goodness sake leave the sex scenes out of it!

I think you'll be all right unless you're super depressed in rl. If you can manage an average drama movie, then this game won't be any worse.

For me, even if I know the ending would suck balls, I'm still playing it. There's too much amazing game content to be had in the meantime. Sure, I'll rage about it a little on the forum, but I'll get over it and play DPC's next game.

Basically a MassEffect 3 situation. The ending was muddled, but overall I still enjoyed the game.
I agree that I'm probably committed to playing BaDIK through to the end at this point (assuming DPC and I live that long). I can't walk away now.

But if DPC really screws things up, I very much doubt I'd go anywhere near his next game. (And as for ME3, I'll cut my dissertation-length rant short and say that the ending was merely the last of its problems. The beginning and large portions of the middle sucked, too.)

Episode 6 was ridiculously long, i remember sitting playing it, seeing that 4 hours have passed and thinking Jesus Christ i played this for 4 hours already and it's still not over.
I can't imagine how big episode 7 is gonna be in the end it looks to almost double it... This isn't an update i can play through in one sitting... Damn.

Hopefully more and more games are like this one day, but at the same time i think DrPinkCake needs to put a break on this, if he constantly increases the size with each episode whats the end goal? Episode 20? 20000 renders 1000 animations. I personally think he should stay in the 3000-4000 renders and 150-200 animations per update but that's just me...
I fear Episode 7 is going to be shorter, just with a lot more graphical spackle: more optional and/or exclusive encounters, longer animations, and extra activities within each lewd scene. That sort of thing.

That's my interpretation of DPC's comment that Episode 7 will have a more balanced focus on story and lewd scenes than Episode 6. It's definitely not what I want him to focus on, but I'm not driving this train. I'd certainly be thrilled to be wrong.

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
Not interested in jade..... How can a human male... Deny that milf. That's it. Your man card is revoked!

Yes I did assume your gender by the way.

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
As for girl on girl not being NTR is total bullshit, its the worst kind of NTR they trade you for someone with a smaller dick than you... seriously how much of a blow to your self esteem is that, how much of a useless lover and a worthless peace of human garbage must you be for that to happen? Of course we are not talking about your "girl" fooling around with another girl, biologically its good... she wont show up preggers no matter how hard they go at it!

However, if she threaten to drops your lazy ass for a girl with all the emotional complications then yes its NTR, worst part if it was a dude you could land a punch or two to get get the "moral" victory so yes girl on girl can be the worst kind of NTR! depends on how its presented and executed!
no dudeDUDE... just
no dude
-of course fuck ntr no matter what, that's out of question-; But:
lesbians are just... not attracted to dicks... fuck it's all so wrong Idk where to start,... but no is not competition when someone feels attracted by two persons of different genders... and you are saying a lesbian is below a worthless human garbage level I mean..

it sure may be hurtfull for your ego if a woman left you for another guy, but another woman there is nothing you can do about it, that's just what her sexuality is

don't ever say something like that in front of a girl who likes girls cause in the best case will hate you and ignore you for ever, or also may punch you in the face (I got a lesbian friend who gets all furious with this kind of things, which is funny to watch cause she is phisically small:ROFLMAO:)

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
About the DnG.
Like it or not, its pretty clear that was a one time thing, and there is a point about that. DnG is the tri-beta version of an orgy. Just think about it. Chapter 5 had a clear prep setting, it was in the prep mansion in a prep party with some of the girls dressed formal and even the main character dressed formal. It was a fantasy, the prep version of MC having a prep-orgy.
Chapter 6 had some off that but with a tri-beta setting. In the library, their "house", in the most "sexy" version of their world, with all the girls plus the main character dressed in one particular way associated with that setting. And like the "nerd" sex... completely imaginary.
For me it was a cool idea but bad implemented. A lot of the fanarts are actually a fantasy theme, as long as many of the games in this forum, so people like it. But the scenes where all extremely short with no build up, no different positions, no sexy dialog... so they didnt feel hot.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes