Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I realize I'm on the prudish end of BaDIK fans, but I really don't get the point of DnG sex scenes. I've never had much interest in the Jade/Cathy dreams or special renders, either. I know these are all fictional characters, but at least 'real' sex scenes can have some context within the larger narrative. The DnG scenes are just idle fantasies, and I can imagine those on my own just fine - without having to wait 5 months for DPC to render them.

I wouldn't mind DnG returning in a small dose next season, but for goodness sake leave the sex scenes out of it!
I don't really think its a prudish thing. He tried to mix mini-game with narrative and shit the bed on both fronts as a result. Its basically a failure of DPC feeling he needs to put sex in everything, and not trusting his audience to not be coomer brains.

If he does D&G again, it would be far better to just have a tight, fun actual mock D&D session with a single well done lewd scene as the reward.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
@ Warscared .. um the state of Connecticut is the opposite of conservative. also Dave Rubin wants an apology.
But seriously, i get it that DPC made a lot of us very leery with what he did in AL and some of the forced decisions here in BaDik, but i don't think we need to assume every possible hint, or billboard character is birth of a new conspiracy or confirmation of incest... there won't be ANY incest. full stop.
what is far more likely;
Bella - is always going to have a 'bad end' as stated in ep3...
Sage - [my favorite] is not going to have the ending any of us want; she is a senior from a well-to-do family, MC is a destitute freshman... no [permanent] future.
Jill - yeah.. even less likely to have any kind of long term future for same reasons as Sage. mayhaps MC still gets some action... but once she wants MC to meet the parents they will see his lack of legacy wealth and assist Jill in making 'the right choice...' (personal experience here)
Josy/Maya - there is actually a possibility for a permanency here, albeit not really likely given the actors ages... its still a real possibility as they are of similar age range and economic status.

as for the unofficial/non LI's
MC & Heather get married 2 years after he graduates as she was never able to get his jackhammer out of her head
MC & KRJ meet each other a year after graduation... married and kids...
Jade... Tybalt gets a TRO on MC unbeknownst to Jade.. and gets MC arrested whilst pleasing Jade...
Nicole... i could actually see them hook up for awhile, a few years even, as i have a friend who did this irl. they lasted about 5 years, it was a Specific threesome that did them in.
Riona ... MC gave her what she had never had with sex... so 2-3 years later they meet up and enjoy a fiery weekend that becomes much more..
Quinn gets out of jail and looks MC up... wimps out on hitting him with the crowbar she had planned to use... fiery passions and all that... he loses Maya because she finds out about the affair soon after.

etc.

Mr. M 11

Jun 21, 2019
Not interested in jade..... How can a human male... Deny that milf. That's it. Your man card is revoked!

Yes I did assume your gender by the way.
While I'm attracted to her, I'm more into long haired brunettes. Given the choice, in 10 out of 10 realities I'd pick my best girl Bella. I guess basically neck length hair is how I like it. I know I'm not who you were directing this at BTW.

Mr. M 11

Jun 21, 2019
Bit of an odd question but, does anyone else find themselves picking the best girl in adult games based on their first crush? For me, that's adult model Aria Giovanni. I think that's probably why my best girl is always a busty brunette lol.

KingDick77

Feb 7, 2021
In ep 6 during the library free roam when Wendy asked MC to tell Derek to talk to her, I said no cause I will have my bro pipe Ashley rather than that fat feminist slob.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
In ep 6 during the library free roam when Wendy asked MC to tell Derek to talk to her, I said no cause I will have my bro pipe Ashley rather than that fat feminist slob.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Never really thought about it, but what happens to Derek/Ashley if Derek doesn't bang Wendy but GrannyProf instead? Or does he always bang Wendy regardless?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Casmyr

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
Bit of an odd question but, does anyone else find themselves picking the best girl in adult games based on their first crush? For me, that's adult model Aria Giovanni. I think that's probably why my best girl is always a busty brunette lol.
Nahh not to sound chezzy but I don't go by the look alone. Usually I like the girls in game that have certain personality traits. Also I don't go for the straight up whore (quinn)or the snail pace (Jill) love interest. I like josy or sage type. Sage being a redhead us just icing on the cake for me.. .. And yes I know quinn is not a love interest. Yet. I'll never go for snail pace relationship IRL anymore. I got burned by it before. For like 5 months I dated this girl. She was a giver. Never wanted to receive. Except fingering. Even though I wanted too .First time I finally see her naked I was kinda disgusted. She had one of the ugliest pussys I've ever seen and it always stunk. Even right after a shower. I felt bad for her but I just couldn't continue the relationship. Didn't tell her why though. She was a nice girl and hot. But a busted up looking pussy is a deal breaker for me. I guess I'm an asshole.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Warscared

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
What if when the MC finally gets down to some action with Jill. You pull her panties down and.... BAMM. Huge fucking clit. I'm talking baby dick looking thing. With some massive floppy meat curtains. Just saying. Think about it.... Deal breaker.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
GingerLover2007 your not an asshole. I was at this party and this girl pulled her undies down and like the meat flaps fell out. I just left the room lol.

AchedCroissant brought up an interesting point earlier about drugs being on campus and if the MC is on Jill's path how much would she get involved if at all like wanting to know who the dealer is and etc.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
At least in all my pt's he has banged Wendy. And on the chick runs he has banged both the granny and Wendy because he is best bro Derek.
Well then. Another mystery solved.(y)

What if when the MC finally gets down to some action with Jill. You pull her panties down and.... BAMM. Huge fucking clit. I'm talking baby dick looking thing. With some massive floppy meat curtains. Just saying. Think about it.... Deal breaker.
What if like, no. Just no.

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x and Casmyr

Mr. M 11

Jun 21, 2019
Nahh not to sound chezzy but I don't go by the look alone. Usually I like the girls in game that have certain personality traits. Also I don't go for the straight up whore (quinn)or the snail pace (Jill) love interest. I like josy or sage type. Sage being a redhead us just icing on the cake for me.. .. And yes I know quinn is not a love interest. Yet. I'll never go for snail pace relationship IRL anymore. I got burned by it before. For like 5 months I dated this girl. She was a giver. Never wanted to receive. Except fingering. Even though I wanted too .First time I finally see her naked I was kinda disgusted. She had one of the ugliest pussys I've ever seen and it always stunk. Even right after a shower. I felt bad for her but I just couldn't continue the relationship. Didn't tell her why though. She was a nice girl and hot. But a busted up looking pussy is a deal breaker for me. I guess I'm an asshole.
Nah you're not being cheesy or anything, you're just being genuine. Well, what's funny about Bella is that she even reminds me of Aria Giovanni in the sense that I feel like they're both somewhat shy and reserved girls. I suppose that's kind of my fantasy, a girl that would like to just sit at home with a good book instead of go to the club. About your ex GF, that's a rough situation. I wonder if she had a medical condition, whatever the case I hope you have better luck with your next girlfriend.

Mr. M 11

Jun 21, 2019
Lol, then you'd have to relive the same situation again. Without smelling it though.

• Haha
Reactions: Razrback16
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes