lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Perhaps in the age of knuckle draggers the sexual mode was derriere, but I am and always have been a man of the future. Can you drink milk from an ass, I think not. So pray tell, why would I choose the mode where I am deprived of the sweet sweet milk of the heavenly bosom?
No but you can enjoy some delicious cream after blowing your load into one :sneaky:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Just wait till next preview. I'll be ready. Last time I took too long finding which users to mail the pieces too.
And then you'll see my vision
Or here's an idea; don't do that. The reason SomboSteel gets so much praise is because they didn't dick around and just showed the whole preview. That's what a good DIK brother does. ;)

Im trying to kind of follow what you re talking about, but since i dont really speak english that well im getting lost xD
What does DPC and Li stands for?
From context i take that DPC means Developer? And Li are the 5 main heroines or like, every female character with a lewd scene?
ohh and NTR, that one i dont get at all
DPC = DrPinkCake, the developer.

LI = Love Interest, which in this game are the 5 mains; Bella, Jill, Sage, Maya, and Josy. As LIs, these are the only characters you will be able to end the game with when it eventually does end. (Unless there's an ending where you don't get with any of the LIs but end up with a side girl as a consolation prize.)

NTR = Don't ask. Seriously do NOT ask.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Im trying to kind of follow what you re talking about, but since i dont really speak english that well im getting lost xD
What does DPC and Li stands for?
From context i take that DPC means Developer? And Li are the 5 main heroines or like, every female character with a lewd scene?
ohh and NTR, that one i dont get at all
Ntr is where I wait for you to leave for work.

It stands for neotare or cuckoldry. Google it. But your right on the other 2 things

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
Oh ok, so we already have some NTR in the game right? With Jade... But for Holy Bacchus reaction to my questions seems to be something more than cuckoldry... Ill do some more research

• Haha
Reactions: Arigon

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Oh ok, so we already have some NTR in the game right? With Jade... But for Holy Bacchus reaction to my questions seems to be something more than cuckoldry... Ill do some more research
No, there is none in the game now and will be none later. And the reason I say, "Don't ask", is because it's a subject that starts all sorts of off-topic arguments that we don't need in this thread.

Reactions: Ilhares

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
LI = Love Interest, which in this game are the 5 mains; Bella, Jill, Sage, Maya, and Josy. As LIs, these are the only characters you will be able to end the game with when it eventually does end. (Unless there's an ending where you don't get with any of the LIs but end up with a side girl as a consolation prize.)
Side girls will definitely get endings at least based off his previous work.

What separates the main girls from the side girls is being able to form a romantic relationship with them. The side girls in this game are just casual hook ups.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
NTR is an abbreviation of several different words but, for most purposes, means netorare which is basically being the victim of cheating and/or having your girl stolen from you.

The reason Bacchus said don't ask is because this discussion always, always, turns into a shitshow.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Side girls will definitely get endings at least based off his previous work.

What separates the main girls from the side girls is being able to form a romantic relationship with them.
Yeah, that's probably a better distinction; LI = romanceable, side girl = fuckable.

So far I'd say the most likely side girl for a "no-LI" ending is Quinn, for obvious reasons.

The reason Bacchus said don't ask is because this discussion always, always, turns into a shitshow.
This.

Mr. M 11

Jun 21, 2019
hey no kink shaming and considering what goes around in these forums anal is like a holding hands with Jill! a very important and fulfilling moment into a relationship!

welcome back shazba you where missed! i sculpted 2 of my theories, Maya´s father is now a conservative politician and that is why he is so against homosexuality! and all this goes down on the American State of Connecticut !

as for the NTR debate the only time i felt it so far(in these games) was was in "my life with Mary" but then again i was a total asshole cheating on her with her best friend and forbidding her from going out clubing with her friends and when her driving exam arrived i wanted to go with her on the exam because the douche instructor was totally hitting on her and they drove off! if you played that game and understand how innocent and sweet the girl is portrayed as you would understand!

As for girl on girl not being NTR is total bullshit, its the worst kind of NTR they trade you for someone with a smaller dick than you... seriously how much of a blow to your self esteem is that, how much of a useless lover and a worthless peace of human garbage must you be for that to happen? Of course we are not talking about your "girl" fooling around with another girl, biologically its good... she wont show up preggers no matter how hard they go at it!

However, if she threaten to drops your lazy ass for a girl with all the emotional complications then yes its NTR, worst part if it was a dude you could land a punch or two to get get the "moral" victory so yes girl on girl can be the worst kind of NTR! depends on how its presented and executed!

i love dreamers not idiots, but if you believe in that... i got a few magic beans here i´m selling on the cheap m8!

and finally calm down damn it one goes out on a secret mission avoiding cops to be able to have dinner with the family during lockdown gets back and looses 4 hours trying to keep it up! geezzz some people...
You've got magic beans? I'll throw in a discount for the bridge I'm selling. 50% off the Brooklyn Bridge. So for the low low price of $200 million you can own a certifiable New York landmark!

Mr. M 11

Jun 21, 2019
Cathy seems rather...eager to teach today's lecture. :giggle:
No, that's no longer Cathy! The Cathy you know is dead. This unholy abomination has been created in her image, accurate in all but one area. If one cuts upon the site of corruption the Cathy you know still has a chance of returning.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes