Cruces

Feb 28, 2021
: cauteloso:
Lo siento, pero se produjo una excepción no detectada.

Mientras carga <'Imagen' u'images / classes / math101 / math_cheat.png '>:
Archivo "game / scripts / classes / english101 / english_test1.rpy", línea 156, en <module>
Excepción: no se pudo cargar la imagen u'images / classes / math101 / math_cheat.png ': error (' No se pudo decodificar WEBP ',)

- Rastreo completo ---------------------------------------------- --------------

Rastreo completo:
Archivo "scripts / classes / english101 / english_test1.rpyc", línea 156, en script
Archivo "C: \ Users \ dj \ Desktop \ JUEGOS \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed \ renpy \ ast.py", línea 912, en ejecución
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode (self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store = self.store)
Archivo "C: \ Users \ dj \ Desktop \ JUEGOS \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed \ renpy \ python.py", línea 2004, en py_exec_bytecode
código de bytes exec en globales, locales
Archivo "game / scripts / classes / english101 / english_test1.rpy", línea 156, en <module>
Archivo "C: \ Users \ dj \ Desktop \ JUEGOS \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed \ renpy \ ui.py", línea 295, en interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact (roll_forward = roll_forward, ** kwargs)
Archivo "C: \ Users \ dj \ Desktop \ JUEGOS \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed \ renpy \ display \ core.py", línea 2699, en interact
repetir, rv = self.interact_core (precargas = precargas, trans_pause = trans_pause, ** kwargs)
Archivo "C: \ Users \ dj \ Desktop \ JUEGOS \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed \ renpy \ display \ core.py", línea 3191, en interact_core
self.draw_screen (root_widget, fullscreen_video, (no fullscreen_video) o video_frame_drawn)
Archivo "C: \ Users \ dj \ Desktop \ JUEGOS \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed \ renpy \ display \ core.py", línea 2091, en draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
Archivo "render.pyx", línea 546, en renpy.display.render.render_screen
Archivo "render.pyx", línea 247, en renpy.display.render.render
Archivo "C: \ Users \ dj \ Desktop \ JUEGOS \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed \ renpy \ display \ layout.py", línea 722, en render
surf = render (niño, ancho, alto, cst, gato)
Archivo "render.pyx", línea 154, en renpy.display.render.render
Archivo "C: \ Users \ dj \ Desktop \ JUEGOS \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed \ renpy \ display \ layout.py", línea 722, en render
Archivo "C: \ Users \ dj \ Desktop \ JUEGOS \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed \ renpy \ display \ behavior.py", línea 763, en render
rv = super (Button, self) .render (ancho, alto, st, at)
Archivo "C: \ Users \ dj \ Desktop \ JUEGOS \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed \ renpy \ display \ layout.py", línea 1127, en render
st, en)
Archivo "C: \ Users \ dj \ Desktop \ JUEGOS \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed \ renpy \ display \ image.py", línea 500, en render
return wrap_render (self.target, width, height, st, at)
Archivo "C: \ Users \ dj \ Desktop \ JUEGOS \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed \ renpy \ display \ image.py", línea 306, en wrap_render
rend = render (niño, w, h, st, at)
Archivo "C: \ Users \ dj \ Desktop \ JUEGOS \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed \ renpy \ display \ im.py", línea 584, en render
return cache.get (self, render = True)
Archivo "C: \ Users \ dj \ Desktop \ JUEGOS \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed \ renpy \ display \ im.py", línea 266, en get
surf = image.load ()
Archivo "C: \ Users \ dj \ Desktop \ JUEGOS \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed \ renpy \ display \ im.py", línea 629, en carga
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image (renpy.loader.load (self.filename), self.filename)
Archivo "C: \ Users \ dj \ Desktop \ JUEGOS \ BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed \ renpy \ display \ pgrender.py", línea 162, en load_image
raise Exception ("No se pudo cargar la imagen {! r}: {! r}". formato (nombre de archivo, e))
Excepción: no se pudo cargar la imagen u'images / classes / math101 / math_cheat.png ': error (' No se pudo decodificar WEBP ',)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Ser un DIK 0.6.1
Jue. Mar 04 00:30:55 2021

Reactions: duningtwo

Krabgee

Feb 5, 2019
Nothing is what it seems during the school year. As the story progresses, the MC becomes more and more confused about what’s real and what’s just a deception. Near the end of the game, his father starts acting stranger and stranger. MC doesn’t know who to trust anymore, all the more when he realizes he’s never even met the DIK fraternity. Then Derek reveals a stunning truth: MC has been talking to AIs the whole time. The DIKs as people only exist in his brain, composed of MC’s own expectations and ideas.
And the MC is no MC. He is a brain on a jar being electrically powered by wires to produce emotions. He has no body, no shell. Just a capsule and the liquid on it that someone forgot to change.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Perhaps in the age of knuckle draggers the sexual mode was derriere, but I am and always have been a man of the future. Can you drink milk from an ass, I think not. So pray tell, why would I choose the mode where I am deprived of the sweet sweet milk of the heavenly bosom?
Simple the ass is the gate way not only to heaven's door but also hells back door... A pathway to obtain sweet nectar that isn't simply given like a bosom it must be earned through hard work. I could go on to say that the course of evolution has led to the ass being hidden back and away. However it is itself that modesty that gives the ass eroticism which boobs out in the open could never achieve.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: yngve

Mr. M 11

Jun 21, 2019
Simple the ass is the gate way not only to heaven's door but also hells back door... I could go on to say that the course of evolution has led to the ass being hidden back and away. However it is itself that modesty that gives the ass eroticism which boobs out in the open could never achieve.
But luckily for me a girl can have both ass and tits, the zeitgeist of this era is that you can have your cake and eat it too. Truly blessed is this outcome. A tale of its scope unseen since the Divine Comedy.

Reactions: gamingdevil800

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
The whole incident was an experiment orchestrated by the Patriots, with the resulting data being their ultimate goal. The MC learns he is just a byproduct of the experiment, and has unknowingly contributed in the organization’s ability to control society as a whole.
Nah bro, MC is Illuminati's attempt at querying how human mind behaves in absence of augmentation when placed in a simulation as they are.

MC never asked for this.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
There are plausible theories and there are theories pulled out of the ass. I think we know which one this was. :ROFLMAO:
hey no kink shaming and considering what goes around in these forums anal is like a holding hands with Jill! a very important and fulfilling moment into a relationship!

welcome back shazba you where missed! i sculpted 2 of my theories, Maya´s father is now a conservative politician and that is why he is so against homosexuality! and all this goes down on the American State of Connecticut !

as for the NTR debate the only time i felt it so far(in these games) was was in "my life with Mary" but then again i was a total asshole cheating on her with her best friend and forbidding her from going out clubing with her friends and when her driving exam arrived i wanted to go with her on the exam because the douche instructor was totally hitting on her and they drove off! if you played that game and understand how innocent and sweet the girl is portrayed as you would understand!

As for girl on girl not being NTR is total bullshit, its the worst kind of NTR they trade you for someone with a smaller dick than you... seriously how much of a blow to your self esteem is that, how much of a useless lover and a worthless peace of human garbage must you be for that to happen? Of course we are not talking about your "girl" fooling around with another girl, biologically its good... she wont show up preggers no matter how hard they go at it!

However, if she threaten to drops your lazy ass for a girl with all the emotional complications then yes its NTR, worst part if it was a dude you could land a punch or two to get get the "moral" victory so yes girl on girl can be the worst kind of NTR! depends on how its presented and executed!

Ahh yes, that would make my year. Well either that or if Milfy City got a full sized update...
i love dreamers not idiots, but if you believe in that... i got a few magic beans here i´m selling on the cheap m8!

and finally calm down damn it one goes out on a secret mission avoiding cops to be able to have dinner with the family during lockdown gets back and looses 4 hours trying to keep it up! geezzz some people...

• Hey there
Reactions: shazba

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
Im trying to kind of follow what you re talking about, but since i dont really speak english that well im getting lost xD
What does DPC and Li stands for?
From context i take that DPC means Developer? And Li are the 5 main heroines or like, every female character with a lewd scene?
ohh and NTR, that one i dont get at all

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes