name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
The phrase is don’t poke the bear, and hey, its okay man, everyone’s got their kinks, but being degraded isn’t mine, but if that’s your thing, who am I too judge

View attachment 340473
Can`t help yourself can you?
Nobody.Fake af,virtue signaling,attention seeking,keyboard warrior,feeling safe enough hiden behind your computer to look for an internet fight and the most judgmental person in here,yet you dare to speak of degrading?The sheer audacity,Hypocrite.Get the fuck off my face child.

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Nobody.Fake af,virtue signaling,attention seeking,keyboard warrior,feeling safe enough hiden behind your computer to look for an internet fight and the most judgmental person in here,yet you dare to speak of degrading?The sheer audacity,Hypocrite.Get the fuck off my face child.
As Eddie Griffin would say 'the loudest motherbleeper is loud because he's scared.... it's the quiet ones you watch out, they the killers"
Just like Quinn when she had to ask permission from Sage....

Reactions: vir_cotto

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
I sure hope you’re joking, cause I sure was. I was just having some fun poking you, as you have done to me before, but if you took that seriously then I apologize.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
void of personality. Seems her personality got into a fight with a black hole and lost miserably, it hasn't been seen since.? Bella
I fixed that for you, it was slightly broken.

Well don't let Avaron1974 see that :oops:. And you already know who won the best girl poll ;).
It's okay that people like Bella, I like the fact that Bella has fans.

Quinn has quality over quantity and lets face it, anyone that is a fan of the human charisma vortex would probably not get on well with someone like Quinn who can string a full sentence together without having to gaze off into the distance.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Which character in BADIK do you hate the most?
Why is Bella not on that poll yet Quinn is?

The woman that murdered her own charm is let off the hook yet Quinn, the angelic one, the woman that is doing her bext to help her girls and make sure people have a happy time is on the list?

Wut iz dis sheet?

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Quick question. I don't hate any of those, but every time I see Quinn I hate that she's not a LI. Her presence gives me a feeling of hatred, not caused by her character but by her situation. Should I vote for her or just go for Tybalt because he wants to take something that belongs to us?

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Quick question. I don't hate any of those, but every time I see Quinn I hate that she's not a LI. Her presence gives me a feeling of hatred, not caused by her character but by her situation. Should I vote for her or just go for Tybalt because he wants to take something that belongs to us?
Interesting point, it is more about the character you hate then anything else, but I mean if you don’t hate anyone that’s cool, you could think of it as “dislike the most” aswell if that makes more sense

Reactions: Mormont
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes