name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I just have no idea how this works, i never participated in anything like that so i have no clue of the real benefits and responsibilities behind these titles. So the president decides who stays and who goes? Its not the school officials who decide who stays in a dorm? Thats why i would find it helpful if the game would give me an explanation.
There are dorms provided by colleges and there are frat/sor houses which are payed for by members of the frat/sor - they make their own rules in the latter

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Please, no politics.
And, I'm pretty sure you're paying taxes in USA so...
Just pointing out a fact about it for the poster who brought it up. Also, I agree...i hate politics, but you're also incorrect. Only homeowners/property owners pay taxes for schools here in the states. Don't have kids? Don't buy a house or property (unless you intend to get into realty). I'll refrain from saying anything further on this matter now. Back to speculating if Maya is going to end up on a pole :devilish:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Can we talk about how good this couple look together?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The fucker is hand hovering her, what a cuck.
Your slipping more and more into my grasp hehehe. Try to imagine Jill with red streaks or a high ponytail or both.
That picture :mad: and that statement :love: only help the cause, That watermelon Tybalt has will be shoved so far up his ass the seeds will be coming out his mouth :LOL:

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
about Sage or Quinn having been "girl on the other side of the hole", one of the first scenes with Quinn is her leaving the bathroom with Riona. we know the HOTs have their own bathroom so they were obviously there for a specific reason. if the supposed teacher did get a BJ i can't find a reason for Quinn to be there if she wasn't part of the deal.
I was talking about pre-BaDIK story that Quinn and Sage were "working hole". In that scene, I think Riona had a job and Quinn came to discuss pledge business with her.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
There are dorms provided by colleges and there are frat/sor houses which are payed for by members of the frat/sor - they make their own rules in the latter
Mhm, i'm getting there. So basically they rent a house. But i don't know how that makes anyone a president there. I mean they have a little group gathering and decide who can live with them or not? Someone pays more rent and has more rights? What makes a president a president in such a sorority and why she/he decided who can live with them.

Where i live rich parents actually buy a home for their kids during college years. They don't shove them into dorm. I don't get why Jill or Tybalt decide to live in a big happy commune. I understand the HOTs but not so much the rich kids.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Mhm, i'm getting there. So basically they rent a house. But i don't know how that makes anyone a president there. I mean they have a little group gathering and decide who can live with them or not? Someone pays more rent and has more rights? What makes a president a president in such a sorority and why she/he decided who can live with them.

Where i live rich parents actually buy a home for their kids during college years. They don't shove them into dorm. I don't get why Jill or Tybalt decide to live in a big happy commune. I understand the HOTs but not so much the rich kids.
President is mostly one of the senior or 3rd-year students. Also, money is often provided by former members - now successful people.
And about those rich kids - I think that's just for the sake of the story. DPC could go with one more fraternity and sorority but he was slacking. :LOL:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017

I`m guessing president gets elected somehow,or like in case of Tommy and Rusty they are the founders therefore the leaders.
Those places have rules decided by leaders,if rules get broken someone might get kicked out.

In case of AlphaNyOmega they live in a mansion and it`s close to the college - comfort

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
President is mostly one of the senior or 3rd-year students. Also, money is often provided by former members - now successful people.
Those places have rules decided by leaders,if rules get broken someone might get kicked out.
In case of AlphaNyOmega they live in a mansion and it`s close to the college - comfort
I see. Thanks for the explanation guys.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes