Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
is it just me or does this look like neil. i wouldnt figure but the features look similar to me.
View attachment 1084797
Highly doubtful it's Neil. Probably just another case of DPC using similar looking male character models.

Anyway, I have another thought/theory/asspull; what if this guy works for/with Vinny? :unsure:

He could just be some strung out junkie, but Buddy seemed to suggest there might be some sort rivarly between Quinn and Vinny with regards to who's selling the most, so maybe this was a planned attack to cause problems for Quinn.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
no neil, mc dad. nick has a gotee which this character doesnt.
Nick has that 3 day no shave fuzz going on, not a goatee. And it looks like this guy does too. Unless I'm completely misremembering his face.

But no, this looks nothing like Neil to me. Extremely super mega a million-to-one no chance of that being Neil.

Anyway, I have another thought/theory/asspull; what if this guy works for/with Vinny? :unsure:

He could just be some strung out junkie, but Buddy seemed to suggest there might be some sort rivarly between Quinn and Vinny with regards to who's selling the most, so maybe this was a planned attack to cause problems for Quinn.
My first thought was that the mugger was Vinny's boy. Buddy's comments implied Quinn and Vinny being in competition with each other. When he says that Quinn could be making more than him if she just looked at his operation. So I can see Vinny trying to screw Quinn where he can.

Reactions: dalli_x

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Highly doubtful it's Neil. Probably just another case of DPC using similar looking male character models.

i was thinking it could be the same model because that doesnt seem like the way neils character is protreyed. vinny fucking with quinn is definitely possible. i had considered the same thing.

Reactions: Redd23

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Nick has that 3 day no shave fuzz going on, not a goatee. And it looks like this guy does too. Unless I'm completely misremembering his face.

But no, this looks nothing like Neil to me. Extremely super mega a million-to-one no chance of that being Neil.

My first thought was that the mugger was Vinny's boy. Buddy's comments implied Quinn and Vinny being in competition with each other. When he says that Quinn could be making more than him if she just looked at his operation. So I can see Vinny trying to screw Quinn where he can.
I immediately thought of Vinny, too. But on second thought I was a lot less sure.

Vinny is openly discussed with both Riona and Buddy, so clearly they know he's involved in the drug trade. While it's true that both of their comments could be seen as Vinny being a competitor, if that is the case I have to wonder why neither Quinn nor Riona would mention Vinny as a suspec. After all, it should be just as obvious to Quinn and Riona, too. But they never seem to consider the possibility.

That made me think that maybe Vinny is seen more as a "friendly" competitor to them. It would still fit the dialog, but it explains why they don't suspect him immediately. (This doesn't mean Vinny couldn't be behind it, just that his motives are less obvious than being a rival.)

As for the actual mugger, the person his jaw most reminds me of is Anthony - though I sincerely doubt its him.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes