alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Quinn was always part of banner images. Her exact status is unknown. Depending who you ask she was always a LI, never a LI, antagonist, the only cool girl, a rotten egg, a plot device, a nuisance, the hottest one. Take you pick :geek:
Epic description, seriously. At the very least, your enumeration shows she's a complex character and that's always good.

Reactions: Razrback16

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Which girl would you take home? which girl you wouldn't?

For me? Maya because my dad likes movies and being lied to. And Josy because she's a slue

shazba shinkei really thinking face reactions. realllly

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: shinkei and shazba

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020

For me? Maya because my dad likes movies and being lied to. And Josy because she's a slue
I'd take you home Casmyr :love:
A home-cooked meal of noodles...followed by....

What if MC was an unwanted child because Neil reminds MC a lot to wear a condom and be safe and MC's mom killed herself rather than dying in childbirth because she didn't want him.
:unsure: So many theories being thrown at me! I need time to process this information

Nov 14, 2016

If this was a real life situation then Jill seems the best choice in my opinion. She's not slutty and she is very caring and compassionate. I like her. In the game my best girl will always be Bella but irl this age difference most often doesn't work out.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
If this was a real life situation then Jill seems the best choice in my opinion. She's not slutty and she is very caring and compassionate. I like her. In the game my best girl will always be Bella but irl this age difference most often doesn't work out.
As long as Jill lets you knock one out when she’s in the room I guess that would be OK.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
As long as Jill lets you knock one out when she’s in the room I guess that would be OK.
When Jill's BJ scene comes up do you think she'll spit or swallow? and if she spits I hope there's a DIK option to show her a brief history of pain with the back of your hand

shazba your post count is 1337. Leet. retire your account bruh for maximum pwnage

• Sad
Reactions: shazba

shinkei

Jun 18, 2018

I take it your dad is a Maya fan hahaha

I would take home any of the girls. In time my family would come to accept them...

I would take home either Josy, or Sage. Josy is fun, and seems easygoing which would fit in well with my family. And Sage well I mean come on it's obvious. :sneaky:

Most problems would occur if I decided to take Wendy home. :KEK:

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I take it your dad is a Maya fan hahaha

I would take home any of the girls. In time my family would come to accept them...

I would take home either Josy, or Sage. Josy is fun, and seems easygoing which would fit in well with my family. And Sage well I mean come on it's obvious. :sneaky:

Most problems would occur if I decided to take Wendy home. :KEK:
Imagine Sage disappearing with your dad while your helping your mom in the kitchen

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
When Jill's BJ scene comes up do you think she'll spit or swallow? and if she spits I hope there's a DIK option to show her a brief history of pain with the back of your hand
Neither, I think she’ll gag and choke, but that’s be quite satisfying too.

I wanna see the Mc give Bella a ride on his bike. I wonder if that shit could take her weight. It’d look funnier than when he’s carrying her in the college library scene... :unsure:

Casmyr, look who's thinking now motherfucker (term of endearment of course)!

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Quinn was always part of banner images. Her exact status is unknown. Depending who you ask she was always a LI, never a LI, antagonist, the only cool girl, a rotten egg, a plot device, a nuisance, the hottest one. Take you pick :geek:
Epic description, seriously. At the very least, your enumeration shows she's a complex character and that's always good.
For me, I regard her as "never a LI" and "a plot device". She's on that banner because what she's doing is driving a narrative behind the scenes that will probably have ramifications that affect the whole story and be felt by all the characters, ultimately drawing in the MC to resolve the mess in some way or another.

I also think there will be an ending with her, but it will be like Ana in AL where you have to not end up with any of the main LIs but have done certain things with Quinn.

What if MC was an unwanted child because Neil reminds MC a lot to wear a condom and be safe and MC's mom killed herself rather than dying in childbirth because she didn't want him.
Dark, HalfAndHalf, too dark. :cautious:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes