Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Neither, I think she’ll gag and choke, but that’s be quite satisfying too.
That makes me think, have we seen any of the girls spit instead of swallow? That actually might be interesting to have at least one spitter to break up the repetition. Especially if she looks like she really hates it.

Well...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That trigger "discipline"...yikes!! Come on Walter

• Haha
Reactions: shinkei

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
just wanted to find out if anyone knows Jill's approximate age.
reason I'm asking is, my wife woke me up this morning at 02:30 which is about 12hrs ago and made a statement about Jill and Lynette which scared me the fuck awake.
She said Jill had an older sister who died many years ago, could Jill and Lynette be siblings? thus making Jill the aunt of the MC.
It was disproven already. Nowadays people are thinking that if there's some kind of link between the two, it would probably be something like Jill's sister was the friend that Lynette was spending time with.

Something that may be related, am i the only one that was always a little suspicious because Bella and Neil have the same favorite song? The way it was done, it was almost like DPC wanted to focus on that.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
1-Quinn is probably going to die....by getting murdered I mean...
2- Jill is the MC aunt and you will never have sex with her, so the incest boundary remains intact. (and yes she has a bigger wang that the MC)
3-Nicole gave you a new form of Herpes they do not have a name for yet.
4- Sage is so OCD that she will end up attempting to cut your nuts off for playing with Maya and Josy
5- Maya will leave Josy for you, but Josy will actually fuck you, they will get in a cat fight requiring reconstructive surgery, with below average results since Maya can't afford school, much less having her tits glued back on.
6- Bella will take James back because you were a manwhore and she doesn't roll like that.
7-I am pretty sure I could have taken any of the girls home and they would have been better than my 2 ex wives. (3rd wife was and is the keeper)

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Which girl would you take home? which girl you wouldn't?

For me? Maya because my dad likes movies and being lied to. And Josy because she's a slue

shazba shinkei really thinking face reactions. realllly
Well, in real life I would only take Nicole since we are the same age and I would not take someone who is 19 years old, and with Nicole my parents would have their second grandson

But in a perfect world, I would think of Maya and Josy, Jill, Sage, Camila, Riona would be good options, with Maya and Josy it would not be the first time that I would have two girlfriends at the same time, But I would not take someone like Jade, Cathy, Isabella because they are too old for me apart from the fact that two are married

And Quinn I think there is not much to say here, maybe as a friend I would have it but beyond that I don't think so

Reactions: shazba and Casmyr

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
2- Jill is the MC aunt and you will never have sex with her, so the incest boundary remains intact. (and yes she has a bigger wang that the MC)
4- Sage is so OCD that she will end up attempting to cut your nuts off for playing with Maya and Josy
5- Maya will leave Josy for you, but Josy will actually fuck you, they will get in a cat fight requiring reconstructive surgery, with below average results since Maya can't afford school, much less having her tits glued back on.
6- Bella will take James back because you were a manwhore and she doesn't roll like that.
7-I am pretty sure I could have taken any of the girls home and they would have been better than my 2 ex wives. (3rd wife was and is the keeper)
Poor Nikki, she always get a bad rap. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Well, in real life I would only take Nicole since we are the same age and I would not take someone who is 19 years old, and with Nicole my parents would have their second grandson

But in a perfect world, I would think of Maya and Josy, Jill, Sage, Camila, Riona would be good options, with Maya and Josy it would not be the first time that I would have two girlfriends at the same time, But I would not take someone like Jade, Cathy, Isabella because they are too old for me apart from the fact that two are married

And Quinn I think there is not much to say here, maybe as a friend I would have it but beyond that I don't think so
Well i dont mind dating a girl 10 years younger than me right now, the problem is that normally at that age I can't stand them xd most of them are too stupid in my country

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020

Jade is in her mid 40s, Cathy I think is a little younger, and Bella is 36... Nicole is just a couple years younger than Bella......Just saying

Reactions: Cap.JackHammer

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Any guess on who is the stalker ? I talk about the guy that walk away behind the curtain when the MC goes to sleep
My original guess was it was quinn to get the video of mc n jade, to trade for Burke pulling monas funding to keep her quiet. considering the last scene with burke is him doing it while watching the video.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

Yugan

Jan 18, 2021
well at least I still score with Bella. all my VN names are James... :love: :giggle:

lol as for Jill. It doesn't matter. I still banged camille in Depravity regardless of her wang :ROFLMAO: even though I'm not interested in Futa at all.

Reactions: Arigon

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
My original guess was it was quinn to get the video of mc n jade, to trade for Burke pulling monas funding considering the last scene with burke is him doing it while watching the video.
Hmm, I hadn't considered Quinn for that. Very interesting.

Master Duck79

Oct 1, 2019
James.....it is his wife in there
or
Vinny.....it is/was his room
I thought of those two too, bella's husband is a mystery and the locked door at her house is much more mystery but on the other hand Vinny could be the one cause he left the Dik's and he had a fight with Tommy it could be vengence that he is looking for maybe OR its nick cause his brother left cause of Tommy maybe

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I could imagine, however, that the video would come to Stephen's right and he would see it as a licence for himself.
What I really want to know is which way Stephen will go with his newfound knowledge. Will he be enraged at what MC and Jade are doing or will he get off on it? Or simply use it as leverage? He seemed a mix at the end of ep. 6. Angered/intrigued but oddly calm and calculating. Something tells me he will be more upset at MC/Bella than MC/Jade.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I could imagine, however, that the video would come to Stephen's right and he would see it as a licence for himself.
Could be, or could be his way out without loosing half of of everything since he could prove that she was unfaithful. Either way Jade wouldn't have the u didn't sign a prenup argument anymore.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes