Master Duck79

Oct 1, 2019
My original guess was it was quinn to get the video of mc n jade, to trade for Burke pulling monas funding to keep her quiet. considering the last scene with burke is him doing it while watching the video.
Ohh shit now that i think about it you maybe right because i think the stalker and the guy who posted cathy on Dik's rooster is the same and at the end of the episode 6 when Judy husband is looking at the laptop and sees the MC and Judy's sex video is also the same guy. At the Dik's party when the the posting on cathy happend quinn was missing she appeared only at the end when the damage has already been done. But that dosent exlpain on how she got access on Judy sex video :/

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Ohh shit now that i think about it you maybe right because i think the stalker and the guy who posted cathy on Dik's rooster is the same and at the end of the episode 6 when Judy husband is looking at the laptop and sees the MC and Judy's sex video is also the same guy. At the Dik's party when the the posting on cathy happend quinn was missing she appeared only at the end when the damage has already been done. But that dosent exlpain on how she got access on Judy sex video :/
Mcs phone. It could come out when he goes to set up his new phone that the diks gave him.

Master Duck79

Oct 1, 2019
Mcs phone. It could come out when he goes to set up his new phone that the diks gave him.
Yes but her husband saw the video only when you show it to the diks when you give them to transfer to their laptop, Wich means that the stalker only get the video on their laptop not on your phone but Rusty changed the code and he has been more carefull about this

Reactions: Cap.JackHammer

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Yes but her husband saw the video only when you show it to the diks when you give them to transfer to their laptop, Wich means that the stalker only get the video on their laptop not on your phone but Rusty changed the code and he has been more carefull about this
Dosnt mean there wasn't still a copy on his phone. Plus quin has already used mcs phone before and talked to Josy back when mc stole the underwear.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
My original guess was it was quinn to get the video of mc n jade, to trade for Burke pulling monas funding to keep her quiet. considering the last scene with burke is him doing it while watching the video.
And how exactly could Quinn know that the MC fucked Jade and recorded a video ? Fucking Jade and showing the video are optional and Mona left anyway. Quinn doesn't even know which room the MC got if he doesn't help her.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
When Quinn had MC Handy, nothing happened with Jade yet. Therefore, the Jade video could not have been on it yet.
What worries me more is that Quinn talked to Josy.:unsure:
True, but that would also mean she knows how to get into the phone.

Master Duck79

Oct 1, 2019
Dosnt mean there wasn't still a copy on his phone. Plus quin has already used mcs phone before and talked to Josy back when mc stole the underwear.
quinn got Mc phone at the beggining at the episode 1 and MC had sex with Judy at episode 4 the video didnt exist then

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
And how exactly could Quinn know that the MC fucked Jade and recorded a video ? Fucking Jade and showing the video are optional and Mona left anyway. Quinn doesn't even know which room the MC got if he doesn't help her.
This is true, but if quinn took the check too it would cover both bases.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Pretty sure she didn't talk to her, she just tells him she saw a message or missed call for him on his phone.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Well i dont mind dating a girl 10 years younger than me right now, the problem is that normally at that age I can't stand them xd most of them are too stupid in my country
When I was 22-23 I dated someone 18 and I won't do it again :ROFLMAO:

Jade is in her mid 40s, Cathy I think is a little younger, and Bella is 36... Nicole is just a couple years younger than Bella......Just saying
Jade 42 (1977)
Isabella 36 (1983)
Nicole 30 (1989)
Since this game is from 2019 then they would have 44, 38, 32 right now

Reactions: Sleepy666
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes