shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Dosnt mean there wasn't still a copy on his phone. Plus quin has already used mcs phone before and talked to Josy back when mc stole the underwear.
Pretty sure she didn't talk to her, she just tells him she saw a message or missed call for him on his phone.
He deletes the video if you don't show it to Derek.
Speaking of phones, I wonder when this will become important:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

she could of simply been fucking with him but.
View attachment 1085486
I wouldn't put it past Quinn to actually answer the phone to cause trouble.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mikedazz1

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Since this is Quinn we're talking about, she was definitely just fucking with him.
then the question is did she introduced herself as the MC side bitch to Josy?

if no Josy might just decide to get back at her and forget about it!

but if yes... will Josy start keeping tabs on the MC regarding to Q?

for Josy that is like a major Blow... was that what triggered her panic attack and her decision to quit her job and to leave to the east coast if she was not accepted into College? her back up plan could blow on her face, that is a harsh blow if she knows its Quinn she might want revenge, particularly if you are a Chick and she knows you would not have boinked the ugly psychopath... but if you are a Dick she knows well enough you probably spanked that sexy ass of Q!

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
When I was 22-23 I dated someone 18 and I won't do it again :ROFLMAO:

Jade 42 (1977)
Isabella 36 (1983)
Nicole 30 (1989)
Since this game is from 2019 then they would have 44, 38, 32 right now
The game is from 2019, but it takes place in 2017(allegedly)...so right now they are much older than this.
BTW, Bella is 35 and cathy is 37. DPC confirmed Bella's age and cathys you can calculate by her swyper or whatever is the name of the app

Last edited:

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Pretty sure she didn't talk to her, she just tells him she saw a message or missed call for him on his phone.
then the question is did she introduced herself as the MC side bitch to Josy?

if no Josy might just decide to get back at her and forget about it!

but if yes... will Josy start keeping tabs on the MC regarding to Q?

for Josy that is like a major Blow... was that what triggered her panic attack and her decision to quit her job and to leave to the east coast if she was not accepted into College? her back up plan could blow on her face, that is a harsh blow if she knows its Quinn she might want revenge, particularly if you are a Chick and she knows you would not have boinked the ugly psychopath... but if you are a Dick she knows well enough you probably spanked that sexy ass of Q!
Could be what triggered it. "lost" Maya lost mc. But then when she got there her n Maya talked it out n it n it hasn't come back up. So who knows if dpc will expand on this or not. Might of just been an astectics thing to this particular situation.

Reactions: Warscared

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
The game is form 2019, but it takes place in 2017(allegedly)...so right now they are much older than this.
BTW, Bella is 35 and cathy is 37. DPC confirmed Bella's age and cathys you can calculate by her swyper or whatever is the name of the app
True, but in the BaDIK world it is still the fall semester of 2017 or whatever year DPC set the game in. Weird to think about because this game will go on for years, but all the ladies will be in a time freeze.

fomeki6933

Jun 29, 2020
And how exactly could Quinn know that the MC fucked Jade and recorded a video ? Fucking Jade and showing the video are optional and Mona left anyway. Quinn doesn't even know which room the MC got if he doesn't help her.
Tommy already sold her the Arieth+DIKs blackmail pictures. The pool scene where Quinn offers free tuition to Maya in exchange for loose hips, Heather approaches Quinn who says she got "the info" in exchange for drugs; unless some other guy takes drugs from Heather's stash, it's Tommy. The only "info" I can think of it being, is the Arieth pictures, which would be on the laptop.

The MC/Jade video was put on the laptop after access to it is limited to only Rusty and Tommy (IIRC). Ergo, Tommy must have sold the video too, unless Rusty's nice guy act is just that.

• Angry
Reactions: Tserriednich'sNen

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
the video was taken by Derek`s room mate Bert! the MC and Derek passed out and the little cunt went and hacked the old phone!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mikedazz1
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes