Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
But that would then invalidate the explanation of why Josy, on the phone call with MC before she came to B&R, was not exactly worried when MC told her that he was living with a woman.
What explanation? She just didn't see it as a big deal that he was sharing a room with a girl, that's it. Was she supposed to be shocked? Jealous? Question who it was? It just wasn't an issue for her and it doesn't mean anything with regards to Quinn obviously pretending to have spoken to Josy in Ep 1.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
What explanation? She just didn't see it as a big deal that he was sharing a room with a girl, that's it. Was she supposed to be shocked? Jealous? Question who it was? It just wasn't an issue for her and it doesn't mean anything with regards to Quinn obviously pretending to have spoken to Josy in Ep 1.
I think you are right and I see again a conspiracy where there is none. :unsure:
I really shouldn't watch "The Blacklist" anymore.:rolleyes:

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Is that facial expression supposed to be sexy?

One could think that faster rendering times could lead to a little bit more time invested in posing and adjusting those looks... but that's not the case, I guess

Reactions: Mikedazz1
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes