godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Does Pinkcakes normally release two special renders from the same series?

I prefer the preview images, they build hype get me invested in what's to come.

Render series does nothing, MC and Jill on a boat that they're never going to have.

Give me more DNG at least that gets me some Magnar.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Does Pinkcakes normally release two special renders from the same series?

Render series does nothing, MC and Jill on a boat that they're never going to have.

Give me more DNG at least that gets me some Magnar.
True, but I like to look at the Jill renders so I can see how much DPC has altered her body and face sliders since the last render.

Reactions: Cap.JackHammer

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
It would explain why Josy was not surprised when she phoned MC before arriving at the B&R and MC told Josy he was staying at a friend's house.

If Quinn really was on the phone with Josy, it begs the question,
why did Quinn and Josy pretend not to know each other when they first met? :unsure:
they didn't recognse eachother because they didn't see each other

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

For once, we are agreed. Preview renders from the content of the actual episode are more interesting than the Special Render previews because at least we can see and speculate on something that will be happening in the episode.

He is back to fight for the crown
If he wanted to do that he'd show the full-sized image. Whoever does that will get the crown.

It would explain why Josy was not surprised when she phoned MC before arriving at the B&R and MC told Josy he was staying at a friend's house.

why did Quinn and Josy pretend not to know each other when they first met? :unsure:
Because they weren't pretending and Quinn was just messing with the MC when she told him she spoke to Josy.

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017

Because they spoke on the phone, they didn't make a face time :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes