dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
She has the best ass in the game so she definitely works out but here it doesn't look right.
I have to disagree. With Derek, I'm the ass man. And the hottest asses in the game are Josy, Maya and Lily.
Small, tight and you don't have to search long for the entrance. Lily even has the S&M effect.:eek:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
if she spits I hope there's a DIK option to show her a brief history of pain with the back of your hand
Hey now, you're no Einstein, and she's no Stephen Hawking.

Which girl would you take home? which girl you wouldn't?
The basic yes list: Camila, Josy, Maya, Sage, KRJ, Sally.
No: Cathy, Envy, Bella, Jade, Quinn, Riona, Jill, Lily.

That's not to say I dislike the ladies on the No list, or even that I'm especially fond of the Yes list. If we were just talking about bringing them to *my* home, they'd pretty much all make the cut (inc, Mona and assortments of others). If the presumption is I'm a college student and taking them home means they meet the parent(s), then I'm going to try limit exposure. I think Mel & Sarah make for a great weekend bang-fest, but I'm not bringing a bunch of drunks & dopeheads to stay where my parents are. That would bring a boatload of unnecessary drama and garbage down on my head. Hard pass, thanks.

I think I'd probably not invite Jill to my own private place, though. She's demonstrated a disrespect for my wishes, I don't want her knowing where I live to ambush me with her next "good idea".

moxyy

Nov 21, 2019
Yeah she's smoking hot here but her proportions are ridiculous. Bella is my absolute favorite girl but i still think Jill's ass is probably the best, she just has the right amount of thickness.

I have to disagree. With Derek, I'm the ass man. And the hottest asses in the game are Josy, Maya and Lily.
Small, tight and you don't have to search long for the entrance. Lily even has the S&M effect.:eek:
Not an ass man but i'll have to agree that Josy has one of the hottest asses in the game.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Hey now, you're no Einstein, and she's no Stephen Hawking.

The basic yes list: Camila, Josy, Maya, Sage, KRJ, Sally.
No: Cathy, Envy, Bella, Jade, Quinn, Riona, Jill, Lily.

That's not to say I dislike the ladies on the No list, or even that I'm especially fond of the Yes list. If we were just talking about bringing them to *my* home, they'd pretty much all make the cut (inc, Mona and assortments of others). If the presumption is I'm a college student and taking them home means they meet the parent(s), then I'm going to try limit exposure. I think Mel & Sarah make for a great weekend bang-fest, but I'm not bringing a bunch of drunks & dopeheads to stay where my parents are. That would bring a boatload of unnecessary drama and garbage down on my head. Hard pass, thanks.

I think I'd probably not invite Jill to my own private place, though. She's demonstrated a disrespect for my wishes, I don't want her knowing where I live to ambush me with her next "good idea".
Sarah asking your dad if he has 3 $$$ for a good time. Lily telling your mom that your dads her favorite client/regular.
Jill telling your folks about you getting jumped and bullied. Potentially telling them that she heard rumors of you smoking pot on a roof and associating with 'not good people'
Yeah I can see where your coming from.

Also im glad someone caught that reference.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes