shinkei

Jun 18, 2018
*Tybalt goes here*

I regret nothing...
Man, when Bella was on the phone and Tybalt thought she was answering him, ending up in that pose :ROFLMAO: - great scene. I hope there is a follow up where he sees MC working out with Bella, after she left him there.

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
Which girl would you take home? which girl you wouldn't?

For me? Maya because my dad likes movies and being lied to. And Josy because she's a slue
Despite my desperate need to take Sage and Quinn home (and not so desperate and no need but just a wish to take there bunch other girls), i still wouldn't take nobody there. God damn i still didn't have my own place, and i didn't have money to get one. And even if i was alright with this (and i don't), there are only two rooms (including kitchen) and two people in the apartment. There are just no place for another person...
:cautious:

• Sad
Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Despite my desperate need to take Sage and Quinn home (and not so desperate and no need but just a wish to take there bunch other girls), i still wouldn't take nobody there. God damn i still didn't have my own place, and i didn't have money to get one. And even if i was alright with this (and i don't), there are only two rooms (including kitchen) and two people in the apartment. There are just no place for another person...
:cautious:
then you clearly have to choose Bella, don't worry that the house is free!!!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Coinzell

SaulSimon

Jun 16, 2020
Not sure if this has been discussed before but in season 3 after visiting Jill and listening to her play you can go visit Bella in the Library. After yelling at a student there are a few sentences of internal dialog as follows:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Could this refer to the situation between Bella and Jill?

5700 plus pages of discussion, everything has probably already been discussed but I was doing another playthrough and saw this.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Not sure if this has been discussed before but in season 3 after visiting Jill and listening to her play you can go visit Bella in the Library. After yelling at a student there are a few sentences of internal dialog as follows:

5700 plus pages of discussion, everything has probably already been discussed but I was doing another playthrough and saw this.
Been saying it since it Ep 5 dropped:
This is probably another hill I'm going to die on, but that scene made it feel like it was a lot more than sleep humping.
It's far from guaranteed, but as I said in one of my many posts on this subject, it would be a huge red herring if it doesn't refer to something intimate between them in the past. Not full-on sex, as I don't believe they'd have gone that far, but making out and maybe some partial nudity is as far as it really needs to have gone.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020

My least favourite render of Bella. The way she is leaning really accentuates her tiny little fetus shoulders and enormous bobble head. Not to mention the fucking weird pinkie finger. But hey, boobs I guess.

Also, yes I think that's the main theory...she may be talking about fooling around with Jill.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020

For me? Maya because my dad likes movies and being lied to. And Josy because she's a slue

shazba shinkei really thinking face reactions. realllly
If i am a young men (like MC), Sage is obvious, she is smart, nice and beautiful. but she is so toxic in serious relationship like with Chad...
My other option, Josy AND Maya... Blowmind for all my family... hahahaha

Johnyboie

Jun 9, 2020

shazba shinkei really thinking face reactions. realllly
Well if it is my home Bella, envy, Sage, jade,...
If my parents then Jill if i want to get in a serious relationship a.k.a (prison for the rest of my life) or maybe Bella my ice queen

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes