D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
EA needs to release Battlefield 6 quick so that it can keep dalli_x and his theories out of thread for sometime.
Shit to do till Ep 7 launches:
- Watch Snyder Cut Justice League
- Watch Falcon and Winter Soldier weekly
- Get the new Dresden Files book and read it in a weekend
- Play Outriders single player campaign when it launches on April 1.
- catch up on Destiny 2's seasonal content.
- Play the new content and class they patched into Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access.
- Try out Valheim.
- Gonna try to deadlift my own weight within the month. As of right now, 30 lbs short of my 200 lbs weight. Will be a challenge.
- There's a lawyer working for our new client at the job, hella flirty for just speaking to a tech-side guy like myself, gonna ask her out and see what happens. ( Advice on how to keep your soul while dating a lawyer is appreciated.)

I played the new Our Red String release too, but that only took like a day, :(

Plan this shit out guys, my gut tells me this might stretch all the way into May.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
- There's a lawyer working for our new client at the job, hella flirty for just speaking to a tech-side guy like myself, gonna ask her out and see what happens. ( Advice on how to keep your soul while dating a lawyer is appreciated.)
never had that specifically... never even considered going by jobs! but i just assume its the same as dating anyone else with a few extra steps!
if she is a litigator just be brutally and totally honest and always call her out on her bullshit! better to crash and burn fast then to linger it on and pay the price with interest later on!

I dated MD (medical doctors) and business majors, educated women (i do not consider creative women with phd´s as "educated" such as architects its just extra baggage all women come with) come with an extra burden but they can be extremely invigorating, just remember that just like you they already come with a shitload of stress from her work so she can be a true equal aslong as you are honest and keep her honest instead of forgiving now to get sex later which creates weight into the relationship that will drag both of you down in the long run!

or just pump and dump her as a gentleman so "sorry i do not think this will work but we can still be friends"! probably the safest route, she will get her small revenge and move on, you will get what you want and aslong as you keep your mouth shut and do not aggravate her the worst possible thing is the laxative on the coffee revenge!

but unrequited advice is unrequited advice i do not know shit about you or her, hope for the best and prepare for the worst!

Reactions: Ilhares

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Shit to do till Ep 7 launches:
- Watch Snyder Cut Justice League
- Watch Falcon and Winter Soldier weekly
- Get the new Dresden Files book and read it in a weekend
- Play Outriders single player campaign when it launches on April 1.
- catch up on Destiny 2's seasonal content.
- Play the new content and class they patched into Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access.
- Try out Valheim.
- Gonna try to deadlift my own weight within the month. As of right now, 30 lbs short of my 200 lbs weight. Will be a challenge.
Snyder cut? Meh.
Falcon & Winter Soldier? Okay, that might be worth a peek, as long as it doesn't start off like the WandaVision garbage. Those first 6 episodes could have been condensed into a single 45 minute episode and lost nothing.
New Dresden book?! You got my hopes up, ya bastich. I've gone through everything he has out, nothing new due until next year.
I don't play Outriders. or Valheim. I, too, am behind on Destiny 2. As for BG3, unless something changed in the last few weeks it still has a hard level cap of 4 and no real new content yet.
Weight lifting: I wish you success. I haul that much out of bed every morning, that's the extent of my lifting. ;)

And the lawyer girl. Honestly, the best advice I have for you came from a different lawyer. Get it in writing, but don't sign anything.
I feel like nearly everyone of the games have Polyamorous relationships in them
Indeed. Almost as though it's a perfectly natural thing that has persisted for all of known history, so its inclusion is also perfectly reasonable.

Despite Maya & Josy both having a number of lies under their belt (mainly due to concealing their relationship with each other), the 3-way relationship building with the MC is still rather somewhat more honest in nature than what's going on with Jade or Bella. They (presumed based on tradition, not actual in-game explained facts) took standard vows of marriage, which do tend to include the whole monogamy restrictions. MC wasn't a part of those vows, however, so it wasn't his trust that was betrayed.

I can accept a great deal from a companion, but I do not tolerate betrayals of trust. If I had a wife and she said she wanted to fool around with someone else, I'm willing to listen and see how I feel about it, based on with whom, etc. I might be perfectly OK with it. If she cheats on me and I find out later, it's over, there will be no reconciliation.

While M&J had no such restrictive bond with MC, they still lied. And then MC took a stungun to the neck after Maya was grinding on him. Whether she knew it was coming or not, that entire setup was a betrayal of trust. As was Jill going to the administration after my MC had made his wishes perfectly clear.

Hmm. I guess I can be a pretty unforgiving sort, despite my generally fairly mellow view of most relationships. Maybe that's why I like Camila & Riona so much more off the start. They're not just nice to look at, they're also entirely up front about what kind of people they are - and when called on it (Camila in the bathroom with Mona) she doesn't play the game of denial, just owns up to what she was doing and doesn't make excuses.

• Love
Reactions: LSC82 and Warscared
Jul 8, 2020
Hi, I'm using the walkthrough mod linked here. The problem first occurred when I used the mod to access the josy+maya path while being a dik and when I saved it the game during the story of how the DiK was founded. I went back to an earlier save (which was ages ago) and tried playing again. The problem kept occurring (again during the yoga scene).

Thanks!

I think I could help
- at which point in the game was the save made chapter etc..as precise as possible?
- which mod are you using?

Find if the no mod game is still functional:

1. Clean install the game in a separate folder.
2. Copy the entire "save" folder from <modded_game>\game to the "new game folder"\game
3. Find and delete the game folder BeingaDIK-<some_number> (if WIN 10 usually on drive c ) it should be c:\users\<user_name>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\

Run the newly installed game.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Indeed. Almost as though it's a perfectly natural thing that has persisted for all of known history, so its inclusion is also perfectly reasonable.
technically you are 50% correct since history only started 4000 to 6000 years ago with the invention of writting!

but if you take the biological point of view its actually quite normal... 60.000 years of genetic information clearly shows that monotonous i mean monogamy is the exception! Of course that until we invented agriculture and monogamy we where just a bunch of roaming hunter gatherers whose height of technology was which kind of stone is better to scrap meat and fat off the hide so we can use it as clothing or whats best for spear heads instead of just roasting the tip to harden it!

Biologically speaking polyamory is the "norm" even today considering current cultures its still 50/50!

allow me to explain! when you start a relationship the objective is kids, normally couples have 2 kids and separate/divorce after 7 years with a boy and a girl!

- why after 7 years? because toddlers are incredibly defenseless and until they reach the age of 4 both parents are required to take care of children so 2 kids with 1-2 years difference do the math and 7 years of relationship is the average age at which the youngest reaches the age of 4!

- why separate and start a new relationship? its for genetic diversity if couples stick it out for life their "seed" spreading is limited so polyamory or grinding into new relationships is the genetic imperative for species survival (survival not stable)!

also a pool of women who are experienced to instruct and help young men grow is an important stepping stone into personal growth! a pool of young men full of potencial for those older ladies assures they will be taken care of and protected!

currently how society is being run shit will hit the fan if we do not do one of 2 things:

1st we can return to our old conservative and monotonous way of life for stability that ensures long term genetic variation (do pay attention variation does not mean specifically quality)

or...

2nd we go full polyamory for both genders where 1/5 of the women take many "husbands", 1/20 of men take as many women as they can afford and everyone in the middle sticks to monotony or go confirmed bachelor! (comes at a price in terms of genetic diversity in the long run)

what we know for sure is that being alone and without a partner is bearable for 10% of humans weirdly enough aprox. 20% of men can live happy and full lives without a partner while for women they are just aprox. 5%, so our current "western society" is unstable and does not bring the genetic diversity required for our long term survival (mixing too fast means that in 4-5 generations we will hit a genetic bottleneck where 50% of all humans have the same "blood" and mixing it with others blood related)

i left out the examples dues to current political sensitivities

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: godkingxerxes

Saitama_sama

Mar 5, 2021
How much time will it take (on an average) for this game to get completed if everything goes at the pace as it is going right now . I can not take this wait after playing 1 chapter and then waiting for another

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
How much time will it take (on an average) for this game to get completed if everything goes at the pace as it is going right now . I can not take this wait after playing 1 chapter and then waiting for another
That estimation depends on where you believe DPC will stop. 12 eps, 16 eps 20eps, even more? Whatever it is, we're roughly at 2eps a year now.

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
at the rate DPC is going, it will be years until the game is complete

Reactions: OneShotKiller

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
That estimation depends on where you believe DPC will stop. 12 eps, 16 eps 20eps, even more? Whatever it is, we're roughly at 2eps a year now.
at the rate DPC is going, it will be years until the game is complete
I really wish he'd stop being greedy and buying shares in the rotten rish market in Sweden and make a small team.
A small team would allow him to still oversee quality and etc.

Or even small episodes like 3k renders.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I really wish he'd stop being greedy and buying shares in the rotten rish market in Sweden and make a small team.
A small team would allow him to still oversee quality and etc.

Or even small episodes like 3k renders.
I'm pretty sure that even if DPC agreed to expand his team this wouldn't reduce the time between episodes significantly.

He would improve the game, redo some parts he's not so sure about, develop some ideas that he's left aside at the moment...

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
"Thats for me, Timmy?"
"Yes, grandpa', i made it for your 92nd birthday!
"Ooh i wonder what is it.."
"Gallery unlocker and fullsave, grandpa!"
":BootyTime::BootyTime::BootyTime::BootyTime:"

shinkei

Jun 18, 2018
The way I see it is that DPC is just giving you the full college experience. If you started Uni when MC did, you will finish you doctorate at by the time MC finishes his own college adventures :WeSmart:

• Sad
Reactions: Casmyr
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes