Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
This depresses me. I would much prefer DPC shorten the length of each episode in order to get out 3 episodes per year. Back at the beginning (season 1), I thought there was the perfect amount of content in each episode. Not an overabundance of bloatware mini-games and those that were included made sense, were not oversized, and didn't exile you from the story for too long. I like everything he has since added, but it's just a little too much. Short D&G was fine, long D&G just drags on and on. I enjoyed mansion repair well enough at first, but that could easily go the way of D&G if DPC isn't careful.

I guess what I'm saying is a tightly-focused episode is just as enjoyable and we don't have to wait nearly as long. While, I'm sure the new content will all be amazing, I just worry that the balance of content (and production time) is leaning more towards mini-games, free-roam, apps, etc. and less on the main storyline. I need plot advancement please!
as you,me and a lot of people pointed out these mini-games and free-roams takes a big chunk of time and work to pull off (rendering, coding, post-processing etc,)

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I don't think 3 episodes a year will happen again since DPC is in a continuous rivalry with himself to outperform the last episode. And improving the quality means he has to put more time into it.
Well, we might get 3 episodes next year or 3 the following year. If things keep going at 5 months an episode, Ep 9 would probably be released around February 2022, Ep 10 in July 2022, and Ep 11 in December 2022.

However, once Ep 8 is done (potentially by September), DPC will be putting Season 2 on Steam and with Season 1 that took them about a month. So, if that were to be the case again, Ep 11 might release in January 2023, then Ep 12 in June 2023 (plus 1 month for Season 3 on Steam), and Ep 13 would be December 2023.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Antonio Montana

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
its not her rooster its the mc rooster! that is not a selfie!

The need an hashtag is DPC fishing for whatever the MC should call Bella that will probably go on a vote in Patreon that will lock her pet name forward if you are on her path! something that could be a double entendre would probably be best since that wont complicate things if you are also on another LI path!

#fountainofknowledge would be my choice since she is a teacher a librarian and ... you can go down to her fount and be replenished!
if enough petnames hashtags can be presented we can ever get a choice to what to put on the hashtag

and so much "hash" tags makes me feel like going out for a smoke!

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Kellermann

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
its not her rooster its the mc rooster! that is not a selfie!

The need an hashtag is DPC fishing for whatever the MC should call Bella that will probably go on a vote in Patreon that will lock her pet name forward if you are on her path! something that could be a double entendre would probably be best since that wont complicate things if you are also on another LI path!

#fountainofknowledge would be my choice since she is a teacher a librarian and ... you can go down to her fount and be replenished!
Yeah, Mc is probably working in the library
or it's Bella's Swyper picture...

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes