drakken

Nov 13, 2017
And AGAIN! She's actually smiling! Bella actually making some progress from repressed ice queen. Which means the DPC Guillotine of Fuckery is even closer now!
....Thats not actually smileing...... I'll give u she doesn't look as angry as she usually does. Its kinda neutral. But not smiling. But progress none the less. Especially in the library, which someone's usually pissing her off.

moxyy

Nov 21, 2019
"True Colors" and DPC is publishing a lot Isabella's images in the previews

Could it be that he is sending us a message? :unsure:
Probably but 2 previews and 1 cluck are not that much honestly
Oh no, heaven forbid we like to fuck around while waiting for the new episode after we've beaten all reasonable discussion into the ground. What a great sin we have committed. :rolleyes:
No need be so dramatic mate, yes memes are absolutely fine but don't you get bored from the same 'fucking around' over and over again. Same thing with the M&J thing like sometimes that shit goes on for ages

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018

No need be so dramatic mate, yes memes are absolutely fine but don't you get bored from the same 'fucking around' over and over again. Same thing with the M&J thing like sometimes that shit goes on for ages
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020

For actual discussions? Yeah, that can get annoying when its just running in circles. I usually ignore that or just post cheeky dumb shit during those. But for stupid joking around? Perfectly fine.

Reactions: Johnyboie

moxyy

Nov 21, 2019
For actual discussions? Yeah, that can get annoying when its just running in circles. I usually ignore that or just post cheeky dumb shit during those. But for stupid joking around? Perfectly fine.
Bella with glowing red eyes was funny but man i cringe everytime i see "bella axe, bella is going to murder MC, futa jill..." but you do you though, sorry if i ruined your fun :(

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I think she is, just look at her facial expression. She's not exactly buzzing from excitement but she looks happy here
Its more of a " hey Bella *click*" moment. (Kinda more of a neutral "wha?" Moment) thats followed by the angry scowl

Last edited:

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Bella with glowing red eyes was funny but man i cringe everytime i see "bella axe, bella is going to murder MC, futa jill..." but you do you though, sorry if i ruined your fun :(
Nah, you ruined nothing. Even my response to you was just more cheekiness, after all. (y)

I get why that shit pisses people off. And I only really caught the tail end of that madness before the Big Ban last month. But its just the occasional joke now. Far, faaaaaaaaar less that it was before.

Reactions: dalli_x

moxyy

Nov 21, 2019
Nah, you ruined nothing. Even my response to you was just more cheekiness, after all. (y)

I get why that shit pisses people off. And I only really caught the tail end of that madness before the Big Ban last month. But its just the occasional joke now. Far, faaaaaaaaar less that it was before.
I think my reaction was a bit much so i'm sorry about that. I just remember a few months ago every time there was a Bella discussion someone would join in with the same joke that has been around here for over a year. This is probably one of the reasons why i don't really come around here that often, but with the updates taking 6 months i guess there isn't much you can talk about

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I think my reaction was a bit much so i'm sorry about that. I just remember a few months ago every time there was a Bella discussion someone would join in with the same joke that has been around here for over a year. This is probably one of the reasons why i don't really come around here that often, but with the updates taking 6 months i guess there isn't much you can talk about
No worries, bro.

Reactions: dalli_x

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
This thread really is one big circlejerk isn't it. DPC really needs to drop that update ASAP
Like a circle jerk where we all sit around and wank each other off to how great BaDIK and DPC are, or just a traditional circle jerk where we all sit around and just simply wank each other off for no real reason other than it feels good?

I mean, both are fine, but I just wanted more clarification. :sneaky:

rohit6458

Oct 7, 2018
can somebody please tell me what's the potential update release date? I tried to read through the posts to find it myself, but there are some potential spoilers (regarding what could happen in the story) in the posts that I don't wanna see.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
can somebody please tell me what's the potential update release date? I tried to read through the posts to find it myself, but there are some potential spoilers (regarding what could happen in the story) in the posts that I don't wanna see.
Probably mid-April at the earliest is the best guess right now.

Reactions: rohit6458

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
mid-late April
is the expected release timeframe

Reactions: rohit6458

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
....Thats not actually smileing...... I'll give u she doesn't look as angry as she usually does. Its kinda neutral. But not smiling. But progress none the less. Especially in the library, which someone's usually pissing her off.
The key is if her eyebrows are anything less than 45 degree angle...that means she is happy.

Reactions: Johnyboie
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes