Feb 20, 2021
1 nah
2 cant know for sure but my guess would be someone we didnt suspected
3 maybe as one of the endings ? he seems better than other preps
4 she got way more spotlight than any other sidegirls so well find out soon
5 i thought about the same thing it sounds super cool but prolly very unlikely
6 i guess its the end for her
7 i support the miscarriage theory in this one
7 i don't know why i don't believe there is child involved.

thanks for all answer.

helagertane

Jan 14, 2020
1. No.
2. No. But I suspect that she is involved in some way.
3. Hell no.
4. Depends if we get the option to help her or not. So either in jail or dead or having a somewhat disappointing but normal life (depending on how normal of a life can a former drug dealer have)
5. Interesting idea but I doubt it and I really doubt it that we'd do it for Maya.
6. Interesting question - option 1: she moves out of the HOT house and moves in with Maya or option 2: she leaves the college for good, but we still run into her somehow.
7. There are a few theories about this one. Personally, I think she was pregnant at one point, but miscarried and behind the locked door is actually the nursery for the baby (but I really don't have an explanation to the boots seen under the door).
The 7th one is probably the best explanation out there. Never thought about this aspect as my hypothesises wouldn't be viable enough and also we'll learn when we learn (so, wasn't really my concern) but this is a nice view. I'd love to think so.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
With the message about Cathy's photo, Quinn at the time I think she was a little busy bothering the MC :LUL:
View attachment 1087484
she was not bothering him she was pushing his buttons and telling him that she is there if he needs a shoulder to cry on for loosing his girlfriend!

look at her eyes she is taking a reading of the MC to try and understand if she as a shot or he is already lost to Maya!

Reactions: Coinzell and shazba

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
Quinn is asking to be bitchslapped at that scene, as for whoever is responsible for the Cathy leak my bet is on whoever fucked up DIK mansion later. There clearly is a strong hatred for the diks from someone who is trying to dismantle them at any cost.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
With the message about Cathy's photo, Quinn at the time I think she was a little busy bothering the MC :LUL:
That's the best alibi, though. Meanwhile Camila is seducing Rusty away from the laptop and Riona grabs it and sneaks it to the library to upload the Cathy pic.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
That's the best alibi, though. Meanwhile Camila is seducing Rusty away from the laptop and Riona grabs it and sneaks it to the library to upload the Cathy pic.
Imagine if Riona didn't upload the Cathy pic and Quinns like you had one job.
Riona "I was gonna upload the Cathy pic! But then I got high"

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Alibis are usually for suspects.

Why is Quinn a suspect? Besides being a bitch, I mean.
My theory was that she either needed a distraction to try and find/get into the DIK safe in order to steal some money, or it had something to do with her conversation with Dawe and him backing out of their deal, and that she did this to get the DIKs in trouble and take some of the heat off the Jocks to allow her to do that deal with them since there would be less eyes on them.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Maya already says chicky MC feels like a women so why not go all the way and give him a vagina.
If I was the MC and the Choices led me to go Full CHICK and wake up as full blown Female, that would scare the hell out of me, I would want to know how it happened. Probably would panic at the Start but Maya would calm MC down of course. Should have been a DIK. LOL.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
that was my theory almost 2 months ago and you gave me a facepalm at the time(not sure it was you specifically but you get the blame none the less)! i will consider this a vindication!
I don't do facepalms so you must be thinking of someone else.

Also, I wouldn't oppose such a theory since I started saying this about a year ago.

• Angry
Reactions: ThePresident451

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
I don't do facepalms so you must be thinking of someone else.

Also, I wouldn't oppose such a theory since I started saying this about a year ago.
Thing is queen bitch wants to do business with Tommy at the time and only later when things don't work out in her favor does she want to make a deal with the preps who are rich. Makes no sense to screw over her "partners in crime".

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes