Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Why would Quinn feel she drove Riona to OD? Quinn didn't want to have the coke in the first place, didn't tell Riona about it (much less tell her to use it)
Exactly. While I'd really like Quinn to have a redemption arc that the MC can take part in, with regard to a potential Riona OD (or someone, etc.) I don't see how Quinn should feel responsible for that...these are adult characters. While I'm hopeful Quinn will eventually dismantle her operation of her own accord, in such a circumstance, Riona would be 100% responsible for her actions - people just gotta own their shit and not blame other people for their decisions. Just like if Quinn gets busted for having drugs in her dorm, or dealing, etc. she's gotta own it, too.

It's approximately 3.5 grams. 20-30 mg is basically enough to get high for an hour. So if we're talking about usual recrational doses, it's enough for a whole week and even more. Of course regulars users can snort several grams a day but a bigger dose than 1,2 grams is potentially lethal.
How much does something like that cost someone in today's terms? I'm sure you guys can have a nice laugh at my expense when I tell you this, but I've never been high or drunk in my life. I'm 39, and I drink occasionally, but never to excess and I've never so much as even smoked a cigarette or done any weed, so I'm as green as they come when it comes to knowledge on drug costs, etc. So I am just legitimately curious on how much something like an hour's worth of coke costs someone.

Reactions: Kellermann

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Thing is queen bitch wants to do business with Tommy at the time and only later when things don't work out in her favor does she want to make a deal with the preps who are rich. Makes no sense to screw over her "partners in crime".
Does Quinn seem like the kind of person who does things that make sense? Or like someone who really thinks her actions through? I've said before that if she were to have done that, she'd probably expect the DIKs to get a light slap on the wrist since Rusty's a legacy, but it would be enough to take attention away from the Jocks so that she could convince Dawe to complete her deal with him.

Exactly. While I'd really like Quinn to have a redemption arc that the MC can take part in, with regard to a potential Riona OD (or someone, etc.) I don't see how Quinn should feel responsible for that...these are adult characters. While I'm hopeful Quinn will eventually dismantle her operation of her own accord, in such a circumstance, Riona would be 100% responsible for her actions - people just gotta own their shit and not blame other people for their decisions. Just like if Quinn gets busted for having drugs in her dorm, or dealing, etc. she's gotta own it, too.
The reason Quinn could feel responsible is because of the stress Riona is under because she's part of Quinn's operation. We've already seen that she's paranoid thinking that someone is following her and Quinn has twice had to calm her down, once with a slap to the face. Riona is freaking out, even if she hides it well, and she'll likely need to relieve that stress with weed, but if she were to blow through her own stash, she might go looking for more in Quinn's room, thus finding the coke. A confrontation with Quinn after that where Riona lets it be fully known how all of this that they're doing is stressing her out and freaking her out causing her to hit the weed harder, could at least inform Quinn of what Riona's going through because of her, so that if Riona were to then take the coke after almost flushing it down the toilet, Quinn would feel like she drove Riona to doing it because of what she got her involve in.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
How much does something like that cost someone in today's terms?
Well, there're many factors (dealers, countries, quality, context, inflation...). In many europeans countries 1 gram of coke wouldn't cost more than 50-120 $. Many criminal organisations provide more expensive versions costing 300-350 $. Generally a 8 ball rarely exceed 500-1000 $ according to surveys.

I'm sure you guys can have a nice laugh at my expense when I tell you this, but I've never been high or drunk in my life. I'm 39, and I drink occasionally, but never to excess and I've never so much as even smoked a cigarette or done any weed, so I'm as green as they come when it comes to knowledge on drug costs.
Don't start now then :BootyTime:

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Does Quinn seem like the kind of person who does things that make sense? Or like someone who really thinks her actions through? I've said before that if she were to have done that, she'd probably expect the DIKs to get a light slap on the wrist since Rusty's a legacy, but it would be enough to take attention away from the Jocks so that she could convince Dawe to complete her deal with him.
She proved it when her n Tommy were arguing when Tommy told her "you don't get it". She thought it be all good since she scored their fix.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes