OFT

Jan 6, 2020
I can't believe with talk like the expected age of a U.S. high school graduate, genetics behind inherited hair color, and actual consultation of legal experts regarding Tybalt's case, that no one in this forum has ever addressed the elephant in the room...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm so bored, I'm going on scavenger hunts. Found 3 elephants so far.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
The key is if her eyebrows are anything less than 45 degree angle...that means she is happy.
Hmmm..... we've seen a range of emotions from bella (some kinda disturbing). But I don't think happy has been one of them (she won't let herself). Momentarily content maybe, like when she was reading the book b4 mc talks to her. But not really happy.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
I enjoyed the DnG game and played it for every ending, but the best parts were when it cut back into the "real world" and dealt with character reactions. The girls getting freaked out over how sexually depraved the MC is, Sally mocking him and him mistreating Sally, Magnar simply loving it...

But yeah, if it expanded on some "real world" situation, like an obvious advancement with the girls, or even a fucking smile of acknowledgement from Sally, it would have enhanced it for sure.

If he does include another gaming session in a future episode, I think he'd have to keep it simple and maybe even use it as a backdrop for some other drama, where the game doesn't even finish and people go off throwing a tantrum or something with Magnar disgusted at the lack of commitment. Maybe Sally suddenly realising she is sexually attracted to the mc even though she think's he's a neanderthal. :sneaky:

Yep, quality is definitely up there, arguably surpassing BaDIK, but in the same development time (in days, don't know how many man-hours are spent during that period for PhillyGames), actual play time is much, much lower per update.

I was really disappointed at the length of the last CoBD update; very engrossing but over before you're ready.
I don’t think D&G was badly done, I just think it was irrelevant to the story. I agree the ‘real’ world reactions were fun, but they didn’t really go anywhere. For example the girls one upping each other with the MCs in game actions or being pissed if he’s flirting with the other girls and not them.

For episodes 6 and 7, DPC has also been focusing on other features rather than solely producing content in terms of renders and animations. Repairing the mansion has been included, the in-game phone has been updated for episode 7, another new feature will probably be introduced in the next episode... It all postpones the waiting time but it also increases the quality of the game exponentially. I don't think 3 episodes a year will happen again since DPC is in a continuous rivalry with himself to outperform the last episode. And improving the quality means he has to put more time into it.
I agree, I don’t think we will get 3 a year again. That said he added the Tennis and the painting, Swyper and the drinking games in previous episodes, so new features aren’t unusual.

Hiring freelancers/commissions sounds great honestly, the devs of another great game said they were looking for commissions for the background art (like trees) while still doing the girls/scenes themselves. DPC could hire people while still doing the most important things himself. This game does have a lot more content to 'catch up on' and has a distinctive style DPC has built over the years, and DPC does not have any incentive to finish the game faster though.
Yes, he could also higher designers to make up custom items, places and clothes.

At first I thought this was Bella joining Rooster, then I remembered she's already on it.

So I wonder what this is all about? :unsure:

View attachment 1086997
I presumed it’s the MC giving her shit about not posting (either within the app or in person)

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Hey guys if you just let me the . . . i will be grateful and thanks in advance!

1 did chad have relationship with cathy?
2 did quinn post the photo of cathy?
3 will josy end up with that new prep guy and leave maya?
4 I really love quinn and what is ready to do for her father (love this character )so what will be her furture?
5 will there be and some kind of fighting championship where mc will participate for money to give that to maya?
6 what will happen to mona, is that the end of her story (she is nice girl )?
7 what is hidden in locked room of isabella home ?

I also have more question but i will bug to some other time about them . . .

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020

4 I really love quinn and what is ready to do for her father (love this character )so what will be her furture?
5 will there be and some kind of fighting championship where mc will participate for money to give that to maya?

No

No

No

Together forever with MC

Actual fighting in an underground type environment sounds cool, he's not going to give any money to Maya though

Looks that way, but no way to tell, she's missing from Jacob painting list unlike Cathy who has one so we know she's not done

Whatever people keep in rooms, maybe a bed or some clothes or a dead body or sex toys

Reactions: boy mason

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

1 No :WaitWhat:

2 No :)

3 :FacePalm:

4 Jail

5 That would be fun to watch :LUL:

6 Who knows maybe she gonna live with Maya :unsure:

7 The MC mother corpse :devilish:

• Wow
Reactions: .N9

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019

1. No.
2. No. But I suspect that she is involved in some way.
3. Hell no.
4. Depends if we get the option to help her or not. So either in jail or dead or having a somewhat disappointing but normal life (depending on how normal of a life can a former drug dealer have)
5. Interesting idea but I doubt it and I really doubt it that we'd do it for Maya.
6. Interesting question - option 1: she moves out of the HOT house and moves in with Maya or option 2: she leaves the college for good, but we still run into her somehow.
7. There are a few theories about this one. Personally, I think she was pregnant at one point, but miscarried and behind the locked door is actually the nursery for the baby (but I really don't have an explanation to the boots seen under the door).

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
1 No :WaitWhat:

2 No :)

3 :FacePalm:

4 Jail

5 That would be fun to watch :LUL:

6 Who knows maybe she gonna live with Maya :unsure:

7 The MC mother corpse :devilish:
1 I think there are many hints for that.

3 it's because she insult maya for a random( don't remember that girl name) girl and at cafeteria while sitting with kavin and maya .

4 Men I hope not

5 Agree

6 she was leaving the collage and head of the collage was seeing due fees of her

7 men that was dark

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

1. No.
  2. Possibly. We still can't rule her out.
  3. No.
  4. Unclear at this stage.
  5. Sounds like something out of a Saturday morning cartoon. :ROFLMAO:
  6. Probably gone for good, unless she'll be needed to blow the lid on Quinn's operation.
  7. No idea, but probably something simple and benign like her husband's things.

Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
  1. No.
  2. Possibly. We still can't rule her out.
  3. No.
  4. Unclear at this stage.
  5. Sounds like something out of a Saturday morning cartoon. :ROFLMAO:
  6. Probably gone for good, unless she'll be needed to blow the lid on Quinn's operation.
  7. No idea, but probably something simple and benign like her husband's things.
5 Because there chad mention to sage. that he papering for event and i think mc will participate in.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Will there be any supernatural or paranormal elements that might happen to MC. If MC Goes full CHICK well he starts noticing some changes. Not just Sissifaction but full transformation. Kind of a punishment for not Being a DIK or the HOT Want the MC More depending on your choices so they do something that changes you.Have that scare the $%% of the MC and have him investigate what the hell just happened. He should have been a DIK.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
Will there be any supernatural or paranormal elements that might happen to MC. If MC Goes full CHICK well he starts noticing some changes. Not just Sissifaction but full transformation. Kind of a punishment for not Being a DIK or the HOT Want the MC More depending on your choices so they do something that changes you.Have that scare the $%% of the MC and have him investigate what the hell just happened. He should have been a DIK.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Good God, no. :WaitWhat: :KEK:

This is probably, without a doubt, the weirdest comment I've seen on this thread, and that's saying a lot. :ROFLMAO:

Hrllav

Jan 22, 2019

1 nah
2 cant know for sure but my guess would be someone we didnt suspected
3 maybe as one of the endings ? he seems better than other preps
4 she got way more spotlight than any other sidegirls so well find out soon
5 i thought about the same thing it sounds super cool but prolly very unlikely
6 i guess its the end for her
7 i support the miscarriage theory in this one

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Maya already says chicky MC feels like a women so why not go all the way and give him a vagina.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

1) we have no reason to think so
2) other than the fact that Quinn is a bitch, she has no real reason to have done this.
3) I don't think so, certainly not permanently, or MC or Maya.
4) blood and tears, and hopefully possible redemption.
5) no clue in that sense, we still don't even know what competition Chad wants to participate in...
6) I hope not, probably his role is exhausted but I think he will reappear briefly
7) something trivial

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes