felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
and if you're after Bella or Jill, she'll demand to see MC's swyper chat. good luck explaining that
and what would there be to explain? all LIs know that MC knows and hangs out with the others, certainly not at what level this hanging out is.

I don't think it's such an equivocal photo that it would raise particular questions for anyone seeing it, including Bella's husband.

let's remember that we've seen far worse on rooster...

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
and what would there be to explain? all LIs know that MC knows and hangs out with the others, certainly not at what level this hanging out is.

I don't think it's such an equivocal photo that it would raise particular questions for anyone seeing it, including Bella's husband.

let's remember that we've seen far worse on rooster...
I was talking about MC using Swyper, if Bella wanted to read the chats she would read some really saucy chats...

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I was talking about MC using Swyper, if Bella wanted to read the chats she would read some really saucy chats...
oops, I didn't understand

The ones with Cathy are deleted (the only ones that would cause a stir) and the others are of girls from outside the BR, on Swyper you can't write anything different, it's made for that.

then Bella is the only LI who can't have claims about MC's behaviour...

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes