Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Not dead. But this picture is ambiguous without facial expressions.

I don't like that. She could be quite depressed because she lost MC and Maya or she has a smile on her lips because all three of them are still together and she could go to HOT's because Maya found shelter at MC. :unsure:

Don't tell me that Maya is not allowed to live at the MC temporarily.
The MC has already lived or slept over at someone else's place almost permanently. And Maya wanted to try MC's pancakes anyway.:ROFLMAO:
Even without facial expressions, it's difficult to imagine how Josy would be happily floating listlessly in the HOTs pool given the cliffhanger of Ep 6. She's likely there because she's living at the HOT house to avoid being caught by Maya's Dad and it's not the most ideal situation given that Maya will likely no longer be copacetic with the HOTs, and her and Maya are once again having to cowtow to the threat of Maya's Dad.

Also, there's no reason for Maya to move out of her dorm because it's her dorm after all. The issue is Josy being there so she's the one who would have to move out and since she's still on good terms with the HOTs and will likely still have a place with them, she has an obvious place to stay now that Maya's dorm isn't safe for her.

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
You REALLY haven't been paying attention if you actually believe that.
Maya signed up because she needed the free tuition (which as we know doesn't really exist) and has problems with Quinn and her bitchiness. I would admit I didn't pay much attention at that point because Maya as much as she was forced down our throats in those episodes didn't interest me.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
in regards to Tommy buying drinks that does not make sense! that would mean that the MC and Tommy and Josy would have went to the same school! impossible for them not to know each other! if they went to school in the same town i assume that place as 2 schools one for the poor and destitute and one for the middle class and well off! Furthermore the age diference should not allow for that kind of things they would need someone who was 21 or older, Tommy was 19 tops!

as for Necro the only observation i can make is that i never heard back any complaints! If BJ´s are great for the silence then necro must be amazing!

as 12 girls in the same house... half of them will shower in the cold or drop by the DIK mansion for a shower... works for me anyway!

Now for the important topics, we saw a golden shower in ep.1 and checkovs law clearly states that if you see a golden shower on ep1 by the end someone is gonna get showered!

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I dont see Maya living in a house full of sluts or skanks. Whichever one she used in ep1 lol.
And shit. Like 12 girls living under 1 roof. RIP to the water bill. 12 girls showering daily.
The water they use to bathe is the same as the one they use to fill the pool

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Casmyr

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Because of Maya's dad and since they are roommates he would take an exception to that and be extra pissed and axe Maya so someone has to move out.
Just report him to campus security and he's never allowed back again. Pretty simple solution.

Only HOTS are allowed to live in HOT's house. :unsure:
UPS. That's right, MC brought a present. His King Dingel Ling. :ROFLMAO:
Sage is the president, she makes the rules. MC is nothing.

Reactions: Casmyr

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
as 12 girls in the same house... half of them will shower in the cold or drop by the DIK mansion for a shower... works for me anyway!
Truly a God among men. I think Bella was the first girl to come by for a shower at the DIKs. Who'll be number 2

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Truly a God among men. I think Bella was the first girl to come by for a shower at the DIKs. Who'll be number 2
Sage.
Maya signed up because she needed the free tuition (which as we know doesn't really exist) and has problems with Quinn and her bitchiness. I would admit I didn't pay much attention at that point because Maya as much as she was forced down our throats in those episodes didn't interest me.
Maya thinks the HOTs are a bunch of sluts and beneath her. Its why the HOTs don't like her. Like, explicity. Sarah and Camilla are already talking shit about her attitude by the cumpetition. Its most likely why Quinn bullies her so much. She openly dislikes the HOTs to their faces, but wants to squeeze tuition out of them.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Pretty sure that's against Patreon rules. But a little necro never hurt nobody.
Unless it wasn't necro to begin with... :eek:

I still don't buy the nail polish thing.
You're going through all this hassle over €2.50?
Girls get pissed off if you leave the toilet seat up (granted, hearing a girl scream, rushing to the bathroom to white knight her only to see she's fallen in the bowl because she didn't check the seat was down and then proceeding to laugh your ass off could explain the pissed off feelings, hypothetically speaking), so when she goes to use her nail polish and finds it's missing because you've been using it to water down your cocaine (hypothetically speaking again - these are definitely not activities I would engage it, nosireebob), I imagine she'd get kinda pissed too. :whistle:

I dont see Maya living in a house full of sluts or skanks. Whichever one she used in ep1 lol.
And shit. Like 12 girls living under 1 roof. RIP to the water bill. 12 girls showering daily.
Easy solution, they don't need to take turns showering; there's nothing wrong with a little efficiency in the household. :sneaky:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Maya thinks the HOTs are a bunch of sluts and beneath her. Its why the HOTs don't like her. Like, explicity. Sarah and Camilla are already talking shit about her attitude by the cumpetition.
And it is ironic that Sarah and Camila speak ill of Maya being they being one of the more sluts of that house :KEK:
Do you think they'd be willing to sell that bath water? Just not Arieth. She can shower at the tri alphas
They selling that water their economic problems would go away

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Easy solution, they don't need to take turns showering; there's nothing wrong with a little efficiency in the household. :sneaky:
Shit. Im just remembering the hots car wash at the end of ep4. I'd be doing laps around the street just to get back in line

• Haha
Reactions: shazba

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
in regards to Tommy buying drinks that does not make sense! that would mean that the MC and Tommy and Josy would have went to the same school! impossible for them not to know each other! if they went to school in the same town i assume that place as 2 schools one for the poor and destitute and one for the middle class and well off! Furthermore the age diference should not allow for that kind of things they would need someone who was 21 or older, Tommy was 19 tops!
Whilst I also don't believe Josy is the "friend" of Zoey's whose "older brother" would buy them booze, Josy did live in the same town as the MC and Zoey, and even though she went to a different school, it's possible that 2 people who live in the same town but go to different schools could know each other and be friends as they could be connected by their parents being friends or simply from having met each other whilst hanging out around town.

Maya thinks the HOTs are a bunch of sluts and beneath her. Its why the HOTs don't like her. Like, explicity. Sarah and Camilla are already talking shit about her attitude by the cumpetition. Its most likely why Quinn bullies her so much. She openly dislikes the HOTs to their faces, but wants to squeeze tuition out of them.
Maya's heard rumours and parrots those rumours like most people do. I wouldn't say she looks down on them, but is simply uncomfortable with the idea they might be a sorority of sluts. I think the other girls (Sarah and Melanie, not Sarah and Camila) pick up on her hesitancy and cageyness and she may express some views that they deem to be lofty, and this is why they don't react too well to it. So I wouldn't say it's about "openly" disliking them, but that she has a perception of them and they can sense she's wary of them as a result.

Reactions: Warscared

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Sage is the next in line she will go and visit and have a faint that will force her to sleep over, leading to Rusty freaking out over the MC and his cousin Sage!
Elena and she wont even need a towel to walk around!
fallowed by Heather mistaking the bathroom with the MC room... upsss!
fallowed by M&J with Derek and Tommy tag teaming in freaking out trying to run them out the back before the others discover them and give them a walk a shame!

anyway you forget something... Q was the 1st and Bella was the 2nd... the shower is just the expression!

But you forget that there will be a re opening of the house party so 1st group will be the Pink Rose girls!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
she was not bothering him she was pushing his buttons and telling him that she is there if he needs a shoulder to cry on for loosing his girlfriend!

look at her eyes she is taking a reading of the MC to try and understand if she as a shot or he is already lost to Maya!
I think she is trying to point out to mc that, maya will do anything for money or what not so she not worth a shot or basically saying there is no need for knight in shinning armor because chivery is dead ! all is left what you can grab, use and move on.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
With the message about Cathy's photo, Quinn at the time I think she was a little busy bothering the MC :LUL:
View attachment 1087484
I think she is trying to point out to mc that, maya will do anything for money or what not so she not worth a shot or basically saying there is no need for knight in shinning armor because chivery is dead ! all is left what you can grab, use and move on.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes