Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Maya is a future Karen
Considering the calibre of Karens in this game, that's not as much of an insult as you might it is. ;)

ep6_library_freeroam_karen3_blink0.jpg

Jesus, this thread needs a purge of irrelevant content. All this supposition is pointless. Maybe get a life or write your own VN.
So discussion is now "irrelevant" on a discussion forum? :unsure:

Nice take. :rolleyes: (Not)

Reactions: jaden_yuki

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
No, please, i dont want a KRJ or Arieth wallpaper...

DPC surprise us with a new girl at least, although it's just a dream

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
No, please, i dont want a KRJ or Arieth wallpaper...

DPC surprise us with a new girl at least, although it's just a dream
When you think about it though, who else could be saved for last that would actually be worthy of being saved for last? Arieth or KRJ would be amusing and quite funny to have as the last wallpaper, whereas characters like Heather, Mona, even Sandy, would just be kind of "meh".

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
DPC clearly visits the forums under an alt, how else would they know to make most of the wallpapers upper body focused so I can't add a lemon?
BEFORE ANYONE ASKS!!!

No. Bella still isn't smiling. No, thats not a smile! Calm your nerves!!

Weirdos
She was until someone saw her and told her she should smile more often :(

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Maya signed up because she needed the free tuition (which as we know doesn't really exist) and has problems with Quinn and her bitchiness. I would admit I didn't pay much attention at that point because Maya as much as she was forced down our throats in those episodes didn't interest me.
Sage.

Maya thinks the HOTs are a bunch of sluts and beneath her. Its why the HOTs don't like her. Like, explicity. Sarah and Camilla are already talking shit about her attitude by the cumpetition. Its most likely why Quinn bullies her so much. She openly dislikes the HOTs to their faces, but wants to squeeze tuition out of them.
Quinn thing is she wants to break "barbie". The reason is complicated and multi layered.
Part is she's bubbly, quinn thinks she's stuck up, fuck with mc, make some money, and dominance. She knows Maya is desperate and she's trying to back her into a corner. But as riona warns her watch how far you push her and she says, I've almost got her where I want her.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
When you think about it though, who else could be saved for last that would actually be worthy of being saved for last? Arieth or KRJ would be amusing and quite funny to have as the last wallpaper, whereas characters like Heather, Mona, even Sandy, would just be kind of "meh".
I like Mona xd

But i'd prefer a new girl

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Isn’t it more likely we get a group wallpaper? He finished the beach series with a group shot I think

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Last wallpaper should be the Madame or the new teacher.
What new teacher? Cathy hasn't left, she's just submitted a resignation but that doesn't mean her leaving is set in stone. She could still be persuaded to stay.

Isn’t it more likely we get a group wallpaper? He finished the beach series with a group shot I think
DPC said it won't be a group wallpaper in a Status Update.

list101

Mar 18, 2019
Yup I always use that mod. But I started playing with the latest update. I don't replay from an earlier point, but continued from the point that I left off last time. The game crashes for certain saves but not all (So sometimes I have to replay and start off from an earlier save when the latest one crashes). How do I delete the save (" <game_folder>/game/save/persistent" this part)? Would that mean I have to restart the game?

Thank you so much!!
I asked if you could attach the old version of the scrappy mod, bcz that is the most probable root cause of the problem.

Substitute <game_folder> with the root folder where you unzipped the game ex. "c:BeingaDIK\game\saves\persistent
Actually it is better to rename the file instead of deleting it ex. persistent.stop
This way your saves are intact - only configuration parameters and other info will be lost
You shouldn't do that with the game running - once done you start the game and try to load problematic save.
BTW could you attach a problematic save file - I would like to look at it.

Reactions: wombat123480808

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
With all this talk about Zoey it got me thinking. It wouldn't supprise me if dpc reintroduces her character. Considering she was in fact mc's first... well alot of things, it could potentially create some problems with players current li route. She was his first love, first close friend, and first he had sex with after all. I mean an older, hotter past love of mc could be pink rose material. Plus would be another mouse that quinn could play with while simultaneously screwing with mc. After all if u look at it, AL was in a since a tragic love story.

Last edited:
Reactions: Luther9555

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes