TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
With all this talk about Zoey it got me thinking. It wouldn't supprise me if dpc reintroduces her character. Considering she was in fact mc's first... well alot of things, it could potentially create some problems with players current li route. She was his first love, first close friend, and first he had sex with after all. I mean an older, hotter past love of mc could be pink rose material. Plus would be another mouse that quinn could play with while simultaneously screwing with mc. After all if u look at it, AL was in a since a tragic love story.
Queen Bitch is bark with no bite, if she messes with the Pink Rose girls she would get ass blasted to the moon. Case in point Lily demolishing her in Ep6. Zoey returning wouldn't be that much of a problem as people seem to think, unless DPC forces the drama. MC has new and better pursuits then an old fling that didn't work out.

moxyy

Nov 21, 2019
In full screen, that's some really healthy cleavage. :love:
Yeah this is more like her and she really looks stunning. I know this is only a wallpaper but i really hope DPC will change the way she dresses to something like this, sexy and very classy and it actually suits her. I think it was a patreon vote but the shirt she had on while working at the library in EP 6 was really ridiculous

Last edited:

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Queen Bitch is bark with no bite, if she messes with the Pink Rose girls she would get ass blasted to the moon. Case in point Lily demolishing her in Ep6. Zoey returning wouldn't be that much of a problem as people seem to think, unless DPC forces the drama. MC has new and better pursuits then an old fling that didn't work out.
this is true with the rose girls, plus Lilly would protect her even more so than her fellow new hots and she already decided thats her goal. The only reason it didn't work out with Zoey and mc was because her family moved away. It would give choice, but at the same time cause internal strife while the mc figures out how he feels about Zoey. He still has a soft spot for her or at the least the history.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
ename144 I'm going to need you to request off from work on Friday so you can focus solely on those goddamn beautiful charts. I need an ep. 7 release date update before Friday close of business. If your boss gives you any guff, you tell him it's for the watermelon guy. He'll understand.
if his boss accepts that reason there are two posibilities:

ename144 is a young padawan, very likely.

he works for crazy people, not impossible

• Haha
Reactions: drakken

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
if his boss accepts that reason there are two posibilities:

ename144 is a young padawan, very likely.

he works for crazy people, not impossible
Or possibility three: His boss is not immune to the siren song of watermelon's moist, juicy lusciousness. And that ain't crazy, that's smart. :WeSmart:

The death of her parents seems suspicious to me now
:unsure:
I always did get a Lizzie Borden vibe from her...ever since ep. 1. I'd rather her mystery take a different route though. She doesn't necessarily need an ax murderer past to make her story interesting and spooky. A simple breakdown from reality can do just as much as blood and gore.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes