Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Either the new stripper from the last episode or the new MILF he's been teasing, would be my guess.
Nora already had a wallpaper, so that does unfortunately leave a window open for Sandy. I think a number of us (other than Shazba, perhaps) would prefer somebody a bit less over the top.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Nora already had a wallpaper, so that does unfortunately leave a window open for Sandy. I think a number of us (other than Shazba, perhaps) would prefer somebody a bit less over the top.
Its gonna be KRJ because its how you put it.

Reactions: Ilhares

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Either the new stripper from the last episode or the new MILF he's been teasing, would be my guess.
I doubt that since not only do we not know these characters yet, but their name would also likely be revealed and I doubt DPC would do that before Ep 7.

So... is there a place to find all the renders in one place xD
What renders are we talking about? Ep 7 preview renders? Patreon Custom Renders? In-game renders?

Can't help you unless we know exactly what you're after.

Whoever he's saved for last, I feel, has to be a surprise character, somebody you wouldn't expect. We've had a few surprise characters already like Lynette, Zoey, and Nora, and maybe Sandy could qualify as a "surprise character" but if we got someone like KRJ or Arieth, that would be more of a surprise and I'm really hoping it's one of them.

Also, unless KRJ has some popularity on Discord too, if she gets a wallpaper it might just show that DPC does pay attention to what goes on here because she seems to have quite a following and a fanbase on this site.

I have found something for all Bella and Jill fans. :love:
Teil 01
View attachment 1090307
I have found something for all Bella and Jill fans. :love:
Teil 02
You know, you could have just linked to the posts in the Fan-Art thread rather than re-post the images here.

Part 1 - Part 2 - Part 3

Last edited:

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Im not in DPC'S discord a whole lot but every now and then they'll post about KRJ in the spoilers chat. It's just I can't tell if it's a meme or legit.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes