creeperdani7

May 20, 2020
It could be possible to upload the game to Google Drive? 10 GB surpass the 5gb limit of mega, and the other services are soooo low speed.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
What do i click to launch the game , which of the files ? after i extract them ofcourse because im not sure
There should be a Being A DIK .exe in your folder. It's a picture of the Delta greek symbol.

e.jpg

Edit:
Oh, and get ready for your eardrums to be ruptured. There is an unskippable Jill (speaking) intro (first playthrough only). It's not entirely SFW, so make sure your mom isn't outside your bedroom door when you fire it up.

Last edited:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
dead but smoking hot
& *still bangable :LOL:
Unless it wasn't necro to begin with... :eek:
Exactly. To quote a good doctor, "They're not dead until they're cold and dead."
DPC said it won't be a group wallpaper in a Status Update.
Nuts. I was really hoping for an Arieth/KRJ/Leah combo. Get those psycho sisters all clustered together.

And before it sets somebody off - yeah, that's right, I included KRJ. Why? You can never trust the quiet ones.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
that is because she is considering if the MC skin can make good leather boots...

boots and purses always put smiles in women faces!
Maybe thats how he finds out whats in the locked room. He wakes up in a hole, looks up and sees Bella and she's says, "it puts the lotion on the skin or else it gets the hose again"

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

Isabella is the eighteenth wallpaper in the 10,000 patrons wallpaper series.

The final wallpaper will be posted on Friday.

View attachment 1088715
View attachment 1088716

Enjoy!
Quite nice, actually. Still has the mono-color background, but at least she isn't washed out by too much lighting. Plus, the smoldering red really works for Bella. We've good a good trend coming down the stretch, let's hope DPC can stick the landing.

ename144 I'm going to need you to request off from work on Friday so you can focus solely on those goddamn beautiful charts. I need an ep. 7 release date update before Friday close of business. If your boss gives you any guff, you tell him it's for the watermelon guy. He'll understand.
if his boss accepts that reason there are two posibilities:

ename144 is a young padawan, very likely.

he works for crazy people, not impossible
Heh, I could barely have been categorized as young back when padawans first became a thing.

Sadly Kellermann, I'm likely to have to disappoint you on Friday (unless you can convince DPC to release the update nice and early).

But if it helps, I'm not expecting much to work with this week. DPC hasn't given static render stats in back-to-back weeks since Chapter 6 launched and I doubt that will change. He'll probably talk about some of the coding tasks on his list (which I just don't have a good way to quantify), and maybe introduce some zany new metric to keep us off balance ("Episode 7 will have nearly twice as many discrete free-roam locations as Episode 6!").

I think next week will be the one to watch.

There should be a Being A DIK .exe in your folder. It's a picture of the Delta greek symbol.

View attachment 1089437

Edit:
Oh, and get ready for your eardrums to be ruptured. There is an unskippable Jill (speaking) intro (first playthrough only). It's not entirely SFW, so make sure your mom isn't outside your bedroom door when you fire it up.
Yeah, that certainly took me by surprise the first time I tried this game. I was skeptical trying BaDIK, but everyone kept talking about it so I figured why not? "Jill's" intro was not a promising start, but fortunately the game itself delivered right out of the box. And the rest is history.

Jul 8, 2020
I asked if you could attach the old version of the scrappy mod, bcz that is the most probable root cause of the problem.

Substitute <game_folder> with the root folder where you unzipped the game ex. "c:BeingaDIK\game\saves\persistent
Actually it is better to rename the file instead of deleting it ex. persistent.stop
This way your saves are intact - only configuration parameters and other info will be lost
You shouldn't do that with the game running - once done you start the game and try to load problematic save.
BTW could you attach a problematic save file - I would like to look at it.
Hi Thanks for your help! I am still a bit confused tho. How do you find the root folder?

I used the 0.6.1 mod and haven't downloaded any new mods.

For the problematic save file, I don't think I have it left as I override it with a more recent save since it wasn't working.

Thank you again!

Sorry haha I'm not that good with tech

Edit: By deleting the configuration parameters and other info, how will that affect my game?

Last edited:

qweasd55

Nov 28, 2018
Console command. Or install the cheat/walkthrough mod in the OP.

But really, get 'em from the minigames and picking 'em up during free-roams. Also agree to take notes for the preps at the start of the game.
Mini games sooo hard specially fighting ones ?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes