fondleless

Nov 25, 2019
You are only allowed to download 3,5GB as a free user from mega and Anonfiles is unrealiable as fuck as it sometimes cancels the download. Dropmefiles has no file at all and uploadhaven seems to be the only one that works. My point is a 10Gb game should be a torrent and the links serve no purpose there.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
You are only allowed to download 3,5GB as a free user from mega and Anonfiles is unrealiable as fuck as it sometimes cancels the download. Dropmefiles has no file at all and uploadhaven seems to be the only one that works. My point is a 10Gb game should be a torrent and the links serve no purpose there.
use mozila then plug in go duck go then add vpn after that go to torrent site and remember when torrent started do not disturb it. It's pick up his speed in while. Also everything available on torrents. good luck * * * use free download manager.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Well.... the last one.... Mona? or a new woman/girl?? .... im rather curious right now
Arieth or KRJ, that's who I'm hoping for. ;)

I'm still in the MC bandwagon. He's the face of this game, and the wallpapers are not sexual.
They're not sexual but it's still about having a sexy woman as your wallpaper and nobody who plays this game wants the male MC as a wallpaper.

Reactions: crabsinthekitchen

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
BEFORE ANYONE ASKS!!!

No. Bella still isn't smiling. No, thats not a smile! Calm your nerves!!

Weirdos

Reactions: Qmil679

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
They're not sexual but it's still about having a sexy woman as your wallpaper and nobody who plays this game wants the male MC as a wallpaper.
speak for yourself i was considering asking for a signature with all the diks including Vinnie with the catchphrase broes before hoes! and a secondary from interwined with my 2 homies with the same image! no simping Saturdays for life!

Reactions: n0cn1l
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes