hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Looking back at these previews, why does MC look like a twink here? and why is he wearing those shorts? what's his obsession with shorts like the ones he wore in the beginning of ep6 with the jacket?
You have to show off your leg day routine. If you have it, flaunt it!

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
My bad, it's been a long time. Looks like I'll have to replay the game once again before the new update drops.

Thank you! A kindred spirit.

But nothing tops this little number
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A low cut chick top (I think I even see MC growing breasts) and I'm pretty sure those jorts have navy anchors on them. HELLLLLLO SAILOR!!!
I'm not sure if it counts, but the car wash outfit is the worst of all.

To be honest, I can't really see what the MC is wearing. I think I have some kind of vision impediment.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bella is a bad influence for me. I keep getting distracted. If we get the scene I think we will get in episode 8, I swear I will lose all the concentration that I have.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

moxyy

Nov 21, 2019
My bad, it's been a long time. Looks like I'll have to replay the game once again before the new update drops.

I'm not sure if it counts, but the car wash outfit is the worst of all.

Bella is a bad influence for me. I keep getting distracted. If we get the scene I think we will get in episode 8, I swear I will lose all the concentration that I have.
Don't you mean episode 7 ? :oops:

moxyy

Nov 21, 2019
Man you really got me confused there for a second, how you gonna survive if there's another Bella preview? :LOL: but really though imagine episode 7 comes out and we're not balls deep in Bella, that's going to ruin my whole week...

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Man you really got me confused there for a second, how you gonna survive if there's another Bella preview? :LOL: but really though imagine episode 7 comes out and we're not balls deep in Bella, that's going to ruin my whole week...
Kk imagine we get the Bella sex scene k and as the MC climaxes over those titties hes woken up by Derek who's like whoa ass man what are you dreaming about.
Itll be like that scene with Troy's head placed on Jades body except Derek's head on Bellas body

• Haha
Reactions: Lostanddamned

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I swear if we are about to get Bella in the next episode and we get interrupted by Jill or James (who I think will appear at the end of the next episode), DPC's going to get invaded. :LOL:

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Kk imagine we get the Bella sex scene k and as the MC climaxes over those titties hes woken up by Derek who's like whoa ass man what are you dreaming about.
Itll be like that scene with Troy's head placed on Jades body except Derek's head on Bellas body
But if you are a massive DIK, you get the option to tell Derek "Your dad" and then he stops talking to you afterwards.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
i got a better one! troy wakes you back in the dorm! "hey dude are you going to spend your 2nd day at college in bed? plenty of hot bitches around!"

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes