lotro

Sep 6, 2018
Hi guys, I played the game about three or four times already and I still don't get it.
Could someone explain to me what the fuck are Jill and Bella arguing about on this scene?

bella-and-jill.png

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
No because we didn't write the game and can only guess. The full story has yet to be revealed.
I brought this up earlier like middle of February and theorized that they experimented with each other after some wine tasting and the Jill fan base took me out back in the alley and whooped my ass.
They were like "stick to krj fan theories muggle"
(Because they have this thing where she has to be this perfect virgin)

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Are you just as excited as I am? Who will be the final wallpaper.
I will confess to being quite hopeful for KRJ, or if it's not her, Arieth. But if it's neither of them, I feel like regardless of who else it is, I'll probably be feeling like .
My new guess.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi guys, I played the game about three or four times already and I still don't get it.
Could someone explain to me what the fuck are Jill and Bella arguing about on this scene?
View attachment 1091528
No because we didn't write the game and can only guess. The full story has yet to be revealed.
But we think they may have had a one-time fling and perhaps regretted it, even had it result in the breakup of Bella's marriage, maybe even resulting in Bella axe murdering her husband; just a hunch.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I brought this up earlier like middle of February and theorized that they experimented with each other after some wine tasting and the Jill fan base took me out back in the alley and whooped my ass.
They were like "stick to krj fan theories muggle"
There's nothing wrong with the hypothesis but the problem is that there simply isn't enough information to go on so nobody can tell anyone else what was going on in that scene, merely guess.

Well, except for DPC and he doesn't come around here these days.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

View attachment 1091528
Maybe Jill wanted to do anal with Isabella but her penis is so thick that Isabella was scared and that night Jill wanted to try again

One more:KEK:

Last edited:

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Funny thing, i just noticed that the chorus in the song's of every Bella sexual scene are metaphors of craziness.
During the pool scene in ep 4 and the sauna scene in ep 5 it says: "I am loosing my mind", and in the bj scene in chapter 6 says: "I am crazy for ya"

Reactions: Jimmy90

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Funny thing, i just noticed that the chorus in the song's of every Bella sexual scene are metaphors of craziness.
During the pool scene in ep 4 and the sauna scene in ep 5 it says: "I am loosing my mind", and in the bj scene in chapter 6 says: "I am crazy for ya"
Craziness? What? But she's such a stable and well adjusted perosn.

giphy.gif

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
You have made me think about the songs and their possible meaning

Because this song goes perfect with Maya

Could it be that DPC is sending us messages with the lyrics of the songs?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes