Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Gross. Thank you for informing me. Im on mobile mainly so I don't see sigs

He talked briefly in the discord. Is hoping for an April first release
So he can drop the "April 1st, fools!" on us tri-betas. :Kappa:

i got a better one! troy wakes you back in the dorm! "hey dude are you going to spend your 2nd day at college in bed? plenty of hot bitches around!"
MC: "Wait, it was all a dream?!"

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Guys, i need some advice from the tri-betas of the thread.
If i have the compressed version of the game, and the cheat mode installed, can i still use the update only on it, or it will crash my gam?
It's the update only realeased at the same time than the full game?
How much usually last the compressors to compressed the update only?
Thnks for the data, my internet is going slow and i am afraid i am going to end screaming insults to my notebook at every languge i can speak or at least pretend i speak.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
If i have the compressed version of the game, and the cheat mode installed, can i still use the update only on it, or it will crash my gam?
Thnks for the data, my internet is going slow and i am afraid i am going to end screaming insults to my notebook at every languge i can speak or at least pretend i speak.
I recommend that you create another folder with the compressed version with the mod, because when the update comes out it is not recommended to have the mod installed since it may give an error

I think the compressed version comes out the same day as the normal version but it may be several hours later

Reactions: Heycock

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
also keep your old downloaded versions this way you only need to download the update instead of the entire game!

this as failed me twice already and for some reason i always end up having to download the entire game again... but i am particularly incompetent so it might be that!

Reactions: shinkei and Heycock

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
all you have to do is wait
for the compressed version of Ep 7 to come out after the release
and the mod to be updated and your saves will work fine

Reactions: Heycock

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
also keep your old downloaded versions this way you only need to download the update instead of the entire game!

this as failed me twice already and for some reason i always end up having to download the entire game again... but i am particularly incompetent so it might be that!
Oh, i need to download the entire game again, couse i deleted the win.rar and my game has the cheat mode installed. Ijust be sure to download it before the release couse 3 gigas is going to take me a while.
That makes two of us.

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Oh, i need to download the entire game again, couse i deleted the win.rar and my game has the cheat mode installed. Ijust be sure to download it before the release couse 3 gigas is going to take me a while.
That makes two of us.
that's why I still have the WinRAR file of Ep 6 as backup
my internet speed acts as a snail sometimes

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
So turns out Discord automatically displays you as playing this game if you have Game Activity on, thanks to it having a steamid.
Fuck. coulda used a warning on that one.

Lesson learned, let this be a warning to others
Go into your BaDIK/game folder and delete discord.py, that might save you a little frustration. (or just alter it so it doesn't do its job anyway)

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I kinda hope she is a secret baddie and that face is part of her act. Then in the reveal she gets this whole other face, like the usual suspects but more like the Doofy scene from Scary movie.
Is this before or after you fight Tybalt brainwashed by Nick aka "Nicked Tybalt" on top of a nuclear submarine?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I'm not sure if it counts, but the car wash outfit is the worst of all
It could have been worse, he could have been wearing what Derek was wearing at the carwash! :sick:

Speaking of the carwash, I haven't seen anyone discuss what Josy was wearing.

Maya was being her typical conservative self (compared with the other girls anyway), but Josy, looks like she was taking a leaf out of Quinn's book with the transparent bikini.

Those who think there's no chance of Josy working at the Pink Rose, it seems she'd fit right in. :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Although she could still learn a few things from Lily. :sneaky:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
It could have been worse, he could have been wearing what Derek was wearing at the carwash! :sick:

Speaking of the carwash, I haven't seen anyone discuss what Josy was wearing.

Maya was being her typical conservative self (compared with the other girls anyway), but Josy, looks like she was taking a leaf out of Quinn's book with the transparent bikini.

Those who think there's no chance of Josy working at the Pink Rose, it seems she'd fit right in. :love:

Although she could still learn a few things from Lily. :sneaky:
Lily is busy planning the coup against Quinn :sneaky:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x and shazba

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I don't know why there's such an aversion to poor li'l Sandy.

She's good friends with Nicole, they understand that sharing is caring, and she's inked to perfection (not sure which I like the most, the spider on her face, the oni on her back or the fact that she is classy enough to know she doesn't need a fucking tramp stamp)!

I still maintain the scene with those two girls was the hottest in the game so far. :love:
In terms of raw sexuality I would agree. But for overall hotness I think I'd still take Josy in Episode 5. I like Nicole, but Josy is on another level.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
In terms of raw sexuality I would agree. But for overall hotness I think I'd still take Josy in Episode 5. I like Nicole, but Josy is on another level.
To have one girl sucking your dick meanwhile the other sucks your face, or to pull her hair so hard she ends up looking the ceiling meanwhile you fuck her from behind?
Thouth question...
There are yet other good contenders on that fight.
Like fuck the tits of the president of the sorority in your enemy's bed meanwhile she looks at you like she would be asking you for mercy.
Or to fuck the two best student's asses at the same time in perfect alignment in the bathroom meanwhile everyone is hearing.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes