Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
You have made me think about the songs and their possible meaning

Because this song goes perfect with Maya

Could it be that DPC is sending us messages with the lyrics of the songs?
When a unique song comes up, its pretty much thematically related to the character in the scene. I dunno about messages, but the lyrics definitely give an idea. Its part of what I love about DPC's ear for music.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

DPC definitely matches the songs to the scene. He wants us as players to connect more emotionally with the characters.

This is one of the moments when Maya breaks out of her comfort zone. I really hope Maya stands up to her father in EP7.

HoshiEx

Apr 25, 2020
Maybe Jill wanted to do anal with Isabella but her penis is so thick that Isabella was scared and that night Jill wanted to try again

One more:KEK:

quite speculation u got there dude:D.anyway still waiting the after report damage control episode.eventhough i know its not the title of soon episode.:ROFLMAO:

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020

The music on this game is always the best.
I think is more about the song accompanies the story (at least sometimes like theese ones with Maya and Bella) than giving clues. Like with Bella i think he is playing a little with us suggesting a scenario like Acting Lessons. Also the Bella music is meant to say she is giving uo to some good sex with MC, in the chap 4 and 5 is "loosing her mind", she is giving up, but in chapter 6 she is "crazy for you", couse she already give up.

Reactions: AchedCroissant

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Interesting catch.

But clearly you are mistaken: three is definitely not a crowd in this case!
This has to be my favorite:

"The ground can't reach me now
In the corners of the mind
In the reveries where we hide
When we've had enough"
Amsterdam, The Friday Prophets

I love that song

Reactions: Naxer

Jill_Royce

Jan 13, 2021
It could have been worse, he could have been wearing what Derek was wearing at the carwash! :sick:

Speaking of the carwash, I haven't seen anyone discuss what Josy was wearing.

Maya was being her typical conservative self (compared with the other girls anyway), but Josy, looks like she was taking a leaf out of Quinn's book with the transparent bikini.

Those who think there's no chance of Josy working at the Pink Rose, it seems she'd fit right in. :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Although she could still learn a few things from Lily. :sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah she would. I would like a foursome with Nicole, Lily and Josy.

Jill_Royce

Jan 13, 2021
Jill reminds me of an ex, She is beautiful but sometimes she looked in a way that made her look ugly, it was like having two girlfriends in one, Jill is beautiful but sometimes the face does not help her
I like her the way she is. I think DPC just makes those weird smiles on her face to decrease the hype for Jill.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I like her the way she is. I think DPC just makes those weird smiles on her face to decrease the hype for Jill.
Well I don't think so, I mean it could be problems with the model, But I feel that the problem that she has or the model is the teeth

Look here, it is the same model and look at the teeth are too rounded
screenshot0143.png

Reactions: Kellermann
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes