ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Speaking of the carwash, I haven't seen anyone discuss what Josy was wearing.

Maya was being her typical conservative self (compared with the other girls anyway), but Josy, looks like she was taking a leaf out of Quinn's book with the transparent bikini.

Those who think there's no chance of Josy working at the Pink Rose, it seems she'd fit right in. :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh, My Dear Josy :love: . Josy once again proves her superiority against Maya. Maya bee , Just holding her back:confused::ROFLMAO:
BeingADIK 2021-03-19 06-34-20-66.png

oh GOD , it's getting painful, I' start to have Josy's withdrawal symptoms:ROFLMAO:. I need my Josy does, it has been too long now.. come on DPC hurry up, or at least give me something to endure the waiting:ROFLMAO:[

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Yea I dated one of those once myself.

Makes you question fabric of reality and look into many worlds interpretation of quantum physics.

The Kellermann kind obviously :ROFLMAO:
:oops: Whatever do you mean sir? I'm pure as the driven snow. I'm practically a respected user on this site.
-
ename144, you had better be coffeeing up and preparing those ep. 7 charts. I took the liberty of calling you in sick today. :geek:

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
You wound me, Jill. I would never lie about Bella's boobies like that. I'm a good boy.

EDIT: See, more from the scene.
Idk how you got this scene bro. Went back and played ep5. Maybe I didn't have enough relationship points with Bella.
Maybe I should look into that mod

Reactions: johndoe19

GamingAddict

Feb 12, 2018
Long time listener, first time caller. I got 2 questions for y'all.

First one being how do you peeps listen to the soundtrack? The YouTube playlist deleted half of them due to the channel being deleted and I've missed hearing some of those bangers.

Second is with the update coming soon, how do you feel about playing the episodes when they come out? I usually wait until 2 episodes come out before playing but I don't think I can do that anymore. Way too invested in the story

Jill_Royce

Jan 13, 2021
Oh, My Dear Josy :love: . Josy once again proves her superiority against Maya. Maya bee , Just holding her back:confused::ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1091707

oh GOD , it's getting painful, I' start to have Josy's withdrawal symptoms:ROFLMAO:. I need my Josy does, it has been too long now.. come on DPC hurry up, or at least give me something to endure the waiting:ROFLMAO:[
Yeah Josy is more of a HOT and Stripper kind than Maya. She would definitely behind us for the rest of her college life I guess

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020

First one being how do you peeps listen to the soundtrack? The YouTube playlist deleted half of them due to the channel being deleted and I've missed hearing some of those bangers.

Second is with the update coming soon, how do you feel about playing the episodes when they come out? I usually wait until 2 episodes come out before playing but I don't think I can do that anymore. Way too invested in the story
rip the songs from the game and listen. I play the episodes right away and I suggest you do that too. You're missing a lot of great content. Seriously, go play it all right now.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020

1) Use Unren on the game. and just do option 1. Among others, a folder with all the music files will appear.
2) Definitely recommend playing the episodes as they come out. Huge part of the joy of episodic fiction is discussing/theorycrafting/shitposting with others every installment. You miss out on that by consuming in bulk.

Jill_Royce

Jan 13, 2021

I am right now wondering how are you keeping up not playing 2 Episodes. You are a living Legend. DIKs learn from him.But I suggest you to play cuz, there is a lot of amazing shit going on in those two episodes.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

I started this game after episode 5 was already out, played it almost non-stop until I completed to the end of episode 5.

Then played it again a bunch of times.

Then luckily I only had to wait about 1 month and episode 6 was out, and on the day it came out I played it something like 6 hours straight through to completion.

Then I basically just spent since November until now talking shit on this thread and replaying the game from time-to-time (some times I speed through some scenes, other times I play through everything).

The pandemic has afforded us a lot more time to do something like this than would normally be the case.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes