Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I started this game after episode 5 was already out, played it almost non-stop until I completed to the end of episode 5.

Then played it again a bunch of times.

Then luckily I only had to wait about 1 month and episode 6 was out, and on the day it came out I played it something like 6 hours straight through to completion.

Then I basically just spent since November until now talking shit on this thread and replaying the game from time-to-time (some times I speed through some scenes, other times I play through everything).

The pandemic has afforded us a lot more time to do something like this than would normally be the case.
Absolutely bang on mate. I love talking shit on this thread/forum.
I played the shit out of ep6 the day it came out. And then played it again. Then my dad was like hey sport whatchu got there. Mind you back in November I was team hoe. Then I was team raccoon. Then back to hoe. Now krj. Prob going back to team hoe when ep7 drops

shinkei

Jun 18, 2018
I started this game after episode 5 was already out, played it almost non-stop until I completed to the end of episode 5.

Then played it again a bunch of times.

Then luckily I only had to wait about 1 month and episode 6 was out, and on the day it came out I played it something like 6 hours straight through to completion.

Then I basically just spent since November until now talking shit on this thread and replaying the game from time-to-time (some times I speed through some scenes, other times I play through everything).

The pandemic has afforded us a lot more time to do something like this than would normally be the case.
Damn, I been around since ep2, and I am not going to lie, the wait is slowly killing me....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have been waiting so long I started playing other VNs - so I guess that it has been great for that reason.

The pandemic did make me finally start posting in f95, and meet you guys, so that is cool :)

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Do you guys think it's a bad idea long-term if you buy the threesome with Quinn and Riona? I remember MC saying something lilke he's gotta use the tuition money to pay for it.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Do you guys think it's a bad idea long-term if you buy the threesome with Quinn and Riona? I remember MC saying something lilke he's gotta use the tuition money to pay for it.
This is the beauty of the 5/6 month wait between episodes. You can have multiple routes planned and ready for new releases.
And yeah, I think it's a bad idea. Still do. I hope there's a scene with Neil scolding the MC about that decision haha. You paid 2 thots for sex?!

shinkei

Jun 18, 2018
No, I don't think it is a bad idea long term. I think that the first part of the game season 1 (and 2 for some) is the set up for which LI the MC will try to be with. And then I think s3/4/5 will be where doing things with others will have more long term effects with regards to the ending. There have been no indications that MC is worried about his college fees. To have financial difficulties and not worry about them would go against his whole let's become responsible position, which he seems to be moving towards more and more.

The way I see it - After you decide to be in a relationship with Maya and Josy - your actions going forward will affect the outcome with them (individually or together). The same applies to Sage and Jill I think. Once your character starts going out with them - forward moving actions will affect the relationships outcome. Your initial actions only determine whether they will want to go out with you, and whether you are able to go out with them. Bella is an odd case, wherein I am not sure if there is a happy ending if you decide to be with her, it seems pretty messy, so I am not sure how that will play out.

If you are wondering - Really, season 6 - initial actions? Yes, I think so - Sage only just fell in love with MC if you went down her path.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Not only that. "You paid 2 thots for sex? While still getting your dick wet with other girls?" Paying for sex becomes even more dumb when you consider the MC getting laid so often anyways.
Threesomes are very rare so it would be one reason to pay.
I also want to help Quinn and Riona, they clearly have big problems with their debts. I wouldn't sacrifice my future for them, but that's why I asked for other opinions.

Nov 14, 2016
Threesomes are very rare so it would be one reason to pay.
I also want to help Quinn and Riona, they clearly have big problems with their debts. I wouldn't sacrifice my future for them, but that's why I asked for other opinions.
Not sure MC can help their situation. I'm guessing it involves a lot of money and even if MC would pay off their debts or something their drug bosses would probably hunt them down because they are losing a profit aswell.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Not sure either, but I hope there's a chance to help. And I don't know how drug business works, but I imagine Quinn and Riona could quit since they're rather small sellers and less important. Of course, this would meaning being without an income which I guess they need. It's definitely quite a complicated situation...

Reactions: Actuallythedog

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
If you're asking whether we'll suffer some major negative consequences for buying the threesome, I doubt it. I'm sure there will be some ramifications eventually, but I expect it to be more along the lines of the MC being chided by someone or maybe missing out on an opportunity for lack of funds. I don't expect any major reprecusions.

If you're asking if I personally think it's a foolish idea, then I'd have to say yes. Just as some of us see helping Maya as enabling her, I see throwing money at Quinn as helping her delude herself into thinking she's a competent vice peddler, when she is clearly marginally adequate at best. combine that with the fact that I don't much like Quinn and do like Maya it's not a tough call to stay with Maya on that fateful evening.

Then again, my main didn't take Quinn's number in the first place so this was technically a moot point for me. But that would have been my thinking had the opportunity come up.

:oops: Whatever do you mean sir? I'm pure as the driven snow. I'm practically a respected user on this site.
-
ename144, you had better be coffeeing up and preparing those ep. 7 charts. I took the liberty of calling you in sick today. :geek:
I've got my charts on standby, but I do need some inputs to make them different than last time. Unless you can work some magic with DPC within the next 20 minutes or so I fear there may be a delay. (Alas, calling in sick is a much bigger headache in the COVID era. Curse you, pandemic!)

Reactions: Kellermann

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
But speaking of Bella, remember this scene from episode 5? Shit was great. We need more of it.
You wound me, Jill. I would never lie about Bella's boobies like that. I'm a good boy.

EDIT: See, more from the scene.
Looks like fappybeard's got Patreon Custom Renders and he's holding out on us. :cautious:

So far, that scene has no major impact on the story and is just a scene for preference's sake, so I don't think it will mean anything going forwards with regards to those characters, but it does have a small impact on the M&J path.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes