alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Or use the mod to keep adding full money.
I play with the mod but I never add money with it, and I don't even cheat on tests :) I only use it to see what choices give most points because I don't like scrolling back when I see I didn't pick well.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I just hope MC gets a chance to bang Tommy's girlfriend.
The question is, will MC get to bang Tommy's girlfriend before Jill
I think Jill is reserved for season 3 whereas Heather may happen by ep. 8. Either that or Heather will be a look but don't touch tease throughout the story. We'll get scenes like the bath tub at the prep mansion, but that's it. A cat and mouse game that never reaches a conclusion because neither one wants to admit to the attraction. Honestly, if Heather and MC ever do get it on I think it will be hotter than most scenes because there will be an element of underlying anger mixed with passion.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Honestly, if Heather and MC ever do get it on I think it will be hotter than most scenes because there will be an element of underlying anger mixed with passion.
Maybe, I believe the hostility she shows mc though is more a front than anything else. She tries to act like she's not like the rest of the hots, better than everyone. When she's just like the rest only repressed. Sara kinda called her out in the tub scene and by the end of it she was starting to diddle, proving her right.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Maybe, I believe the hostility she shows mc though is more a front than anything else. She tries to act like she's not like the rest of the hots, better than everyone. When she's just like the rest only repressed. Sara kinda called her out in the tub scene and by the end of it she was starting to diddle, proving her right.
Yeah that's true. I meant it more like a rough fuck than a hate fuck. Deep down, Heather would be annoyed at herself not MC for feeling the way she does.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Yeah that's true. I meant it more like a rough fuck than a hate fuck. Deep down, Heather would be annoyed at herself not MC for feeling the way she does.
True, the break of the floodgates of self repression and embracement of true self. Be a Hella moment. And a hella fallout.

Reactions: Kellermann

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Did you guys choose to forgive Tommy when he said sorry for being a dick or did you tell him its too late?
Because that's gonna be great when mc finally fucks Heather. Its like I said back in February, after MC she'll be wheeling around in that wheelchair

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Did you guys choose to forgive Tommy when he said sorry for being a dick or did you tell him its too late?
Because that's gonna be great when mc finally fucks Heather. Its like I said back in February, after MC she'll be wheeling around in that wheelchair
I forgive him, let bygones be bygones. Saying it's too late sounds like a whiny chick choice.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
we all know whats going to happen! she will go into the WC and get the door wrong and instead of the bathroom she will go into the library where she will trip and fall mouth open in the MC dick waking him up... "MC -what the fuck heather! did you just woke me? Heather - No stupid, you´re still sleeping and this is all a dream. now shut up and enjoy your dream fantasy"

and that is when you call her on her shit where she storms off or you shut up and enjoy the "dream"! calling her on her bullshit means more later on without having had her itch scratched if you shut up she will have her itch scratched and it will be as if nothing happened!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I get the feeling the heather situation is probally going to be what brings up the major part of the fallout between Tommy and Vinny. Tommy keeps getting pissy cuz mc reminds him of vinny.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: openup212
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes