AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
The question is, will MC get to bang Tommy's girlfriend before Jill
I think Jill is reserved for season 3 whereas Heather may happen by ep. 8. Either that or Heather will be a look but don't touch tease throughout the story. We'll get scenes like the bath tub at the prep mansion, but that's it. A cat and mouse game that never reaches a conclusion because neither one wants to admit to the attraction. Honestly, if Heather and MC ever do get it on I think it will be hotter than most scenes because there will be an element of underlying anger mixed with passion.
The real question is Josy going to fuck Jill before the MC? :sneaky:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Think Elena & Arieth are be the only HOTs that MC wouldn't ever bang. Arieth because of the crabs and Elena because of her loyalty to JB, despite her high sex drive.
I'm doing both. Elena isn't really my thing, but I need to scratch off as many HOTs as possible and because I'm interested to see DPC's first MMF threesome. Can't leave John-Boy hanging. And Arieth? Yeah, I'll be balls deep before season end. As I've said before, MC is already shaved baby smooth and he has the ointment. Seafood is on the menu.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I'm doing both. Elena isn't really my thing, but I need to scratch off as many HOTs as possible and because I'm interested to see DPC's first MMF threesome. Can't leave John-Boy hanging. And Arieth? Yeah, I'll be balls deep before season end. As I've said before, MC is already shaved baby smooth and he has the ointment. Seafood is on the menu.
:unsure: Jb is fine with looking, wouldn't be so far of a leap to letting mc join in.

Reactions: Kellermann
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes