always86

Mar 19, 2020
Did you guys choose to forgive Tommy when he said sorry for being a dick or did you tell him its too late?
Because that's gonna be great when mc finally fucks Heather. Its like I said back in February, after MC she'll be wheeling around in that wheelchair
The only way I’d fuck Heather is if Tommy dumped her. He might be a prick, but bro before ho‘s Etc.

Think Elena & Arieth are be the only HOTs that MC wouldn't ever bang. Arieth because of the crabs and Elena because of her loyalty to JB, despite her high sex drive.
I think Devils threesome is almost certain with her. Either we DP her with JB or the MC never fucks her.

Underrated.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I think will be Sandy or Mona. If is KRJ that proves that DPC still reading this thread (and getting traumatized...
Or getting new ideas, who knows )
Hmm. If Mona it might show that her story isn't finished and that lilly/mc found a way to stop her from having to leave.

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
As we wait for the update. I have been gifted a 2nd shard. A piece. A morsel to share with you all.

Let the games continue.

Reactions: Zentis

moxyy

Nov 21, 2019
Going with that line of thought...
Bella is more CHICK than Maya??
CHICK/DIK is only relevant when it comes to Josy and Maya. You can definitely get Bella as DIK MC. Decisions don't really matter at this moment but that's bound to change if the game goes 10+ episodes

Reactions: dav3knight

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Personally, I consider Maya's route mostly neutral (and the least interesting of all the other ones). And Bella's route did require some chick choices if I remember correctly.
It's been a while since I played the earlier episodes so I don't quite remember the DIK/CHICK choices, but I do know my DIK MC was able to bag Bella, but he wasn't able to woo Maya.

Edit:
CHICK/DIK is only relevant when it comes to Josy and Maya. You can definitely get Bella as DIK MC. Decisions don't really matter at this moment but that's bound to change if the game goes 10+ episodes
Just saw...so yes pretty much this. Also, Quinn keeps getting put in the banners. The only non-LI to get such an honour. Makes you wonder. :sneaky:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Could be, tho at least one of the choices at the beginning was a "huge dik" choice and the rest were dik choices
Not really. Drawing on Steve's picture just gave +DIK points as well as a +RP for Josy, but after that there haven't been any choices with her that have done that again. So it doesn't exactly suggest she favours a DIK MC, she just liked him making fun of someone she didn't like, and Maya likes that too even if the MC doesn't pick up DIK points when he makes fun of Becky.

So quinn is the only side girl in this banner, perhaps DPC will change her to main in the future
Quinn's always been part of the banner because she's a major character in this game, but it's not indicative of her being or becoming a LI.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
It's been a while since I played the earlier episodes so I don't quite remember the DIK/CHICK choices, but I do know my DIK MC was able to bag Bella, but he wasn't able to woo Maya.
I haven't even done a Maya route at all. Like the first time I played episode 1, I remember trying everything to reject her and getting annoyed that she's forced upon us. Then the Josy reveal happened and really made me dislike Maya. But yeah a DIK MC can get Bella, but you have to work your way around with Jill somehow.

BTW, is it possible to reject Jill, but romance Bella?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes