godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
++WARNING SPOILER - NEW LI from secret Discord chat++ If you stay in the MASSIVE CHICK path for many chapters, there will be consequences: MC will fall in love with Tybalt.
Tybalt isn't really much of a chick though.

But I support love for our gay community so bring on Tybalt, bring on Chad, just fucking bring it.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Wht Men . . . .

all my friend and everybody i talked to about quinn character think she is the bad character. Yet she is the only character which shows what she is. She tell people to do bad thing like sex, drug and use people but that is all on people which take her word to do it.
If someone say jump in the sea while i don't know the swimming. I am the one anyone should be blaming.

What maya did is all on her as she said for "money".
so does the other female character around quinn. As i understood she is like coconut soft inside and hard inside because she is putting her life and possible carrier to help her father.

She lied to tommy about it. so what. She is most clear character that know what she is and accepted it, in the end for her family.

while other are for their men, money, status and life style. She turn out to be more noble of them.
cb7190d773c5f5aa8038a99594f3011f2f9bdc2c.jpg

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

This week I worked on the checklist from last week, doing bits of everything.

I focused on mini-games, phone content, and music.

Next week I will try to finish all writing and as much of the art left to pose as possible. Now that I have written more, I feel that there's less art left to pose than my previous estimation.

I will also start playtesting and polishing next week.

I estimate that I'm 90% complete with the update.

I'm pushing hard to produce what's left.

Excuse me for the shorter status updates that will come before release.

They don't mean that I work less; they mean that work is more focused and that we're getting closer to a release.

10,000 Patrons wallpaper series
It's been a joy to create and release this wallpaper series, and today I release the last wallpaper to you.

As a final thank you for helping me reach 10,000 patrons, enjoy the nineteenth wallpaper of someone new.

madame_4k.png
madame_uw.png

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
as for who is chick or dik.
I'm still not confident on this rule. I don't think they are set in a stone or something regarding this , But, If I have to say someone who is chick that is Maya. She is the feminist, she is the one who even call MC chick. :ROFLMAO:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Wht Men . . . .

all my friend and everybody i talked to about quinn character think she is the bad character. Yet she is the only character which shows what she is. She tell people to do bad thing like sex, drug and use people but that is all on people which take her word to do it.
If someone say jump in the sea while i don't know the swimming. I am the one anyone should be blaming.

What maya did is all on her as she said for "money".
so does the other female character around quinn. As i understood she is like coconut soft inside and hard inside because she is putting her life and possible carrier to help her father.

She lied to tommy about it. so what. She is most clear character that know what she is and accepted it, in the end for her family.

while other are for their men, money, status and life style. She turn out to be more noble of them.
View attachment 1092416
So, whilst I do like Quinn as a character and do think there's some good inside her, I'd hardly call her the "most noble". Nothing that she's doing could really could be considered acts of nobility, they're acts of criminality which is as far removed from being noble as you can get. Even her motivations don't make her actions any more noble because if she's doing all this illegal stuff to help someone who did illegal stuff, well then it's not exactly doing something for a righteous cause.

Last edited:

omnimon1

Sep 23, 2018

This week I worked on the checklist from last week, doing bits of everything.

I focused on mini-games, phone content, and music.

Next week I will try to finish all writing and as much of the art left to pose as possible. Now that I have written more, I feel that there's less art left to pose than my previous estimation.

I will also start playtesting and polishing next week.

I estimate that I'm 90% complete with the update.

I'm pushing hard to produce what's left.

Excuse me for the shorter status updates that will come before release.

They don't mean that I work less; they mean that work is more focused and that we're getting closer to a release.

10,000 Patrons wallpaper series
It's been a joy to create and release this wallpaper series, and today I release the last wallpaper to you.

As a final thank you for helping me reach 10,000 patrons, enjoy the nineteenth wallpaper of someone new.

View attachment 1092420
View attachment 1092421

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Linda from Milfy City? Well... I love her.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Even mega brain Ename can't do much here. DPC really didn't tell us anything with this status, but Feb 12 he was around 75% complete and now 5 weeks later he's 90% so maybe we're getting early-mid April release?
Never underestimate the power of the nerd brain. 90% is all he needs! Solve for x. I may have to move back my 19 April date a little, but now I'm more hopeful of a mid-April release. I'll see what ename144 comes up with, but I don't think we will have to wait until May! (y)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes