drakken

Nov 13, 2017

This week I worked on the checklist from last week, doing bits of everything.

I focused on mini-games, phone content, and music.

Next week I will try to finish all writing and as much of the art left to pose as possible. Now that I have written more, I feel that there's less art left to pose than my previous estimation.

I will also start playtesting and polishing next week.

I estimate that I'm 90% complete with the update.

I'm pushing hard to produce what's left.

Excuse me for the shorter status updates that will come before release.

They don't mean that I work less; they mean that work is more focused and that we're getting closer to a release.

10,000 Patrons wallpaper series
It's been a joy to create and release this wallpaper series, and today I release the last wallpaper to you.

As a final thank you for helping me reach 10,000 patrons, enjoy the nineteenth wallpaper of someone new.

View attachment 1092420
View attachment 1092421

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Vip pass

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Redd23

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

This week I worked on the checklist from last week, doing bits of everything.

I focused on mini-games, phone content, and music.

Next week I will try to finish all writing and as much of the art left to pose as possible. Now that I have written more, I feel that there's less art left to pose than my previous estimation.

I will also start playtesting and polishing next week.

I estimate that I'm 90% complete with the update.

I'm pushing hard to produce what's left.

Excuse me for the shorter status updates that will come before release.

They don't mean that I work less; they mean that work is more focused and that we're getting closer to a release.

10,000 Patrons wallpaper series
It's been a joy to create and release this wallpaper series, and today I release the last wallpaper to you.

As a final thank you for helping me reach 10,000 patrons, enjoy the nineteenth wallpaper of someone new.

View attachment 1092420
View attachment 1092421

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Imagine that a character that nobody knows we only saw her in a 480p preview has her wallpaper in front of other girls who deserve it more and that it is likely if you did not accept the Pink Roses VIP pass and you donate it in the form of money to repair the mansion and that now you are less going to know it

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Wht Men . . . .

all my friend and everybody i talked to about quinn character think she is the bad character. Yet she is the only character which shows what she is. She tell people to do bad thing like sex, drug and use people but that is all on people which take her word to do it.
If someone say jump in the sea while i don't know the swimming. I am the one anyone should be blaming.

What maya did is all on her as she said for "money".
so does the other female character around quinn. As i understood she is like coconut soft inside and hard inside because she is putting her life and possible carrier to help her father.

She lied to tommy about it. so what. She is most clear character that know what she is and accepted it, in the end for her family.

while other are for their men, money, status and life style. She turn out to be more noble of them.
View attachment 1092416
This is like the most illogical thing ever posted here and that, is saying a lot. There's nothing noble or righteous in what Quinn does. In fact, there's nothing noble in crime at all (fuck those Hollywood movies that glorify criminals).

What Quinn does, she does it only for the money. I'm not saying that she is a lost cause - she has some positive qualities, but mostly everything about her is negative.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I agree with you that this has been the case until now.

But DPC can also change the affinity of the LI's if it wants to. I could imagine that DPC could do that in relation to Josy. I REMEMBER the Josy/Maya/MC hangout. MC had two picture options for Josy. These were actually a pretty clear indication, if not a choice, for the EP's that followed.
MC affinity can be set in EP6 itself, suggesting there could be Josy and Maya single routes. Then MC could interact with DIK Affinity and Josy with DIK Affinity and Maya would no longer be part of the relationship with CHICK Affinity.
The MC could either draw a heart or a dick on Josy's arm, and she didn't like the latter. If she was more on the DIK side of the spectrum, she might have found the 2nd one funny, but she didn't, so that probably is a clear indication of what side she's on.

Imagine that a character that nobody knows we only saw her in a 480p preview has her wallpaper in front of other girls who deserve it more and that it is likely if you did not accept the Pink Roses VIP pass and you donate it in the form of money to repair the mansion and that now you are less going to know it
It's also worth noting that she was revealed on a high tier which those in the lower tiers won't have seen, so this will be their first time seeing her (if they don't frequent here). Which begs the question, why hide her reveal in the high tiers when you're just going to show her in a wallpaper that all tiers can see? Kinda pokes a huge hole in this whole "certain previews for high tiers only" thing they've got going on.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Will still meet her tho, I mean mc will be working for her.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
It's also worth noting that she was revealed on a high tier which those in the lower tiers won't have seen, so this will be their first time seeing her (if they don't frequent her). Which begs the question, why hide her reveal in the high tiers when you're just going to show her in a wallpaper that all tiers can see? Kinda pokes a huge hole in this whole "certain previews for high tiers only" thing they've got going on.
DPC probably wanted to buy a car for his wife and the simps had to pay for it. :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes