Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Looks like fappybeard's got Patreon Custom Renders and he's holding out on us. :cautious:
Nah, I'm not a donor. I'm waiting until the end of season 2 to make a one time dono, and another at the end of season 4(what I assume is going to the be the end of the game). Never liked doing monthly donos.

But yeah, I'm just fucking around. Those two images are all I have. Saw it posted on another site.

Uh. Coinzell. Hope you didn't actually go do another playthrough...

• Haha
Reactions: shazba

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
Nah, I'm not a donor. I'm waiting until the end of season 2 to make a one time dono, and another at the end of season 4(what I assume is going to the be the end of the game). Never liked doing monthly donos.

But yeah, I'm just fucking around. Those two images are all I have. Saw it posted on another site.

I DO IT RIGHT NOW :mad::mad::mad:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

Well, if you're signing up to the Custom Render tier and can get the renders from October 2020 up to the most recent one when you sign up, you know what to do. ;)

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Do you guys think it's a bad idea long-term if you buy the threesome with Quinn and Riona? I remember MC saying something lilke he's gotta use the tuition money to pay for it.
As long we can steal money from Maya, Jill & Tybalt during free roam, money will never be an issue :WeSmart:

If you're asking if I personally think it's a foolish idea, then I'd have to say yes. Just as some of us see helping Maya as enabling her, I see throwing money at Quinn as helping her delude herself into thinking she's a competent vice peddler, when she is clearly marginally adequate at best.

Then again, my main didn't take Quinn's number in the first place so this was technically a moot point for me. But that would have been my thinking had the opportunity come up.
For Quinn & Riona, the threesome was supposed to be a helping hand but it ended up completely irrelevant, same thing for giving money to Riona. They still have exactly the same money issue in the following episodes. The threesome displayed some hints towards Quinn's attraction but beyond that, it's nothing more than a lewd scene. It's not even needed to bond with Quinn & Riona later.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
As long we can steal money from Maya, Jill & Tybalt during free roam, money will never be an issue :WeSmart:

For Quinn & Riona, the threesome was supposed to be a helping hand but it ended up completely irrelevant, same thing for giving money to Riona. They still have exactly the same money issue in the following episodes. The threesome displayed some hints towards Quinn's attraction but beyond that, it's nothing more than a lewd scene. It's not even needed to bond with Quinn & Riona later.
Or use the mod to keep adding full money.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Same here but that was why I waited every two episodes to download it again cause there wasn't a lot at the time. Caught up in January and have been lurking on this forum ever since but now I don't think I can go back to the 2 episode wait
I would say each episode is several hours long and therefore quite a sufficient amount to play in single installments.

Alternatively, just play the game from scratch each time there's an update.

At this rate it means playing the game again twice a year or so.

This is one game where I don't wanna just jump into the new content when it comes out, but relive it each time.

Do you guys think it's a bad idea long-term if you buy the threesome with Quinn and Riona? I remember MC saying something lilke he's gotta use the tuition money to pay for it.
I think it's a bad idea. Still do. I hope there's a scene with Neil scolding the MC about that decision haha. You paid 2 thots for sex?!
Not only that. "You paid 2 thots for sex? While still getting your dick wet with other girls?" Paying for sex becomes even more dumb when you consider the MC getting laid so often anyways.
Which is why paying for sex should be a chick option instead of a dik option. only tri betas pay for sex
Threesomes are very rare so it would be one reason to pay.
I also want to help Quinn and Riona, they clearly have big problems with their debts. I wouldn't sacrifice my future for them, but that's why I asked for other opinions.
My mc is happy to part with any loose change or even a portion of his tuition funds for any sexual experience.

Each experience is an opportunity to grow.

You owe it to your mc to broaden his horizons and allow him to enjoy all the opportunities this college has to offer.

An experience missed is an experience lost.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do you think Sally makes him wear a condom?
I imagine she makes him wear a helmet and armor, but condoms wouldn't be true to their DnG lore, so no, no condom. :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes