natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
been a while for a game update looked and i see there talking about wallpaper update or those somewhere on here

Jill_Royce

Jan 13, 2021
I'm hoping Tommy is actually legit and not just hard because of gameplay.

But when we fight Chad, even though we win the game, he still beats down MC in the story. And Caleb, MC doesn't even drop him.

He does drop Tommy though. But Tommy could fight Dawe or Tony or some other kid.

I'm worried about Nick and Jam Jam and that other kid I can't remember who hides in his sheets all day, they'll get killed in a fight with the Jocks.
Nick, JamJam and Leon could never fight. Jacob still can't guess his fighting skills as he never gets in fight with Jocks. and yeah Derek is just a gentleman and lover.

Reactions: Princess Yana ♥

moxyy

Nov 21, 2019
Two weeks with no preview :( . Last update he posted the final preview and then game released about 3-4 weeks after so i'm guessing this won't be done till late April.

Do you want a save at the start of Episode 6 or the end?
The end if possible

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
11 more days.

I'm no nutting til then.
No, no, no. You've got it all wrong. If you fast too early then you'll sputter out as soon as the ep. 7 splash screen hits. No more than 24 hours prior. That way you can make until your chosen girl's scene. Well, unless it's Jill and then you'll need titanium balls of discipline if you're staying true to her. Can Jill fans really hold out until 2024? :unsure:

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Well, Jill on that picture wore an extremely tiny Thong as I said. and I already had Sage. that outfit is interesting from Jill, she definitely want to impress someone. We all know Jill know what she is doing , she play this innocent girl, but she is the biggest nymphomaniac. during those time when she all blushing, we know she not doing it because she is embarrassed, but because in her head she imagining all the naughty dirty thing she wants to do with the MC.
hah, ya is it wrong that the first thing I noticed in that pic was that Jill was wearing a g-string? For a girl who behaves in a manner that seems like she wears granny panties all the time, that's a good sign. Would be awesome if DPC did go the route with Jill to reward people who have stayed on that path throughout and make her scenes exciting and unexpected (not just vanilla like so many expect).

Jill_Royce

Jan 13, 2021
No, no, no. You've got it all wrong. If you fast too early then you'll sputter out as soon as the ep. 7 splash screen hits. No more than 24 hours prior. That way you can make until your chosen girl's scene. Well, unless it's Jill and then you'll need titanium balls of discipline if you're staying true to her. Can Jill fans really hold out until 2024? :unsure:
We live with balls of alloy of Vibranium and Adamantium y'know? :cry: :cry:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
With enough ammunition, I can manage.:devilish: :ROFLMAO:
that is the most German thing i have ever heard! right before you run out of fuel!

extra points to whoever gets the historical reference!

do Jill fans still have balls? i imagine those things have rothed already and fallen off!

I'm hoping Tommy is actually legit and not just hard because of gameplay.

But when we fight Chad, even though we win the game, he still beats down MC in the story. And Caleb, MC doesn't even drop him.

He does drop Tommy though. But Tommy could fight Dawe or Tony or some other kid.

I'm worried about Nick and Jam Jam and that other kid I can't remember who hides in his sheets all day, they'll get killed in a fight with the Jocks.

• Haha
Reactions: Princess Yana ♥

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
nobody can do it:(

Jill_Royce

Jan 13, 2021
that is the most German thing i have ever heard! right before you run out of fuel!

extra points to whoever gets the historical reference!

do Jill fans still have balls? i imagine those things have rothed already and fallen off!

How the hell did you type this long? Were you typing for an hour?

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Warscared

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
hah, ya is it wrong that the first thing I noticed in that pic was that Jill was wearing a g-string? For a girl who behaves in a manner that seems like she wears granny panties all the time, that's a good sign. Would be awesome if DPC did go the route with Jill to reward people who have stayed on that path throughout and make her scenes exciting and unexpected (not just vanilla like so many expect).
That's why I have a Jill only save. I hate it, but it's there in the off chance DPC gives the faithful something good. I just don't see what that "good" something could be with a virgin. She secretly likes to be spanked or something like that? Ok, but after playing through it once, it will be ho hum. That's the danger of dangling the fruit (that's your cue Lemon) in front of Jill fans for too long. You run the risk of them saying...I waited all these years just for that? :confused:

• Haha
Reactions: Razrback16

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
What is that I am wondering? Maybe opening ceremony of Church of KRJ. Is that true Casmyr?
Some users called in the fun police. But I'm praying there hands will still be tied with the milfy city thread.

Do you guys have a save where you've lost to both dawe, Chad and Caleb? I call that route my celibate run. Its the one I'm most dreading on finishing ep7 with.
Hopefully I won't have to lose anymore fights

• Haha
Reactions: Jill_Royce

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I waited all these years just for that?
I'm afraid so. I mean what else should be there. Some lovely looking blush for sure but otherwise just some romantic vanilla sex. A few 'i love you's. What else you are hoping while staying within the vanilla theme of the game? There will be some drama, otherwise it would be unbelievably boring but 'reward' wise? Its just vanilla romance.

Jill_Royce

Jan 13, 2021
I'm afraid so. I mean what else should be there. Some lovely looking blush for sure but otherwise just some romantic vanilla sex. A few 'i love you's. What else you are hoping while staying within the vanilla theme of the game? There will be some drama, otherwise it would be unbelievably boring but 'reward' wise? Its just vanilla romance.
I don't think so. After she knew that MC loves her a lot, She would take some steps to return us love. Maybe she would even find out the watermelon of Tybalt and this lead atleast to a blowjob naked.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes