Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Eh, not actually a member myself which is why I occasionally point out that she's a Karen :cautious:
I was welcoming Johnny.
Uh..have a nice day? Kthxbai
KRJ solo path is A. But if it leads to Sally/KRJ threesome with Magnar jacking off in the closet it's A++ best scene in the game.
Sally is a firecracker. Do you think she did anything with Jamie to get his phone? Or just got him drunk

• Haha
Reactions: Johnyboie

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Wait a minute. You're not the same person? :WaitWhat:
:ROFLMAO:What the hell made you think that ? :ROFLMAO:

You broke it first because you continue with that game, I was disappointed, if it had been someone else, I would have given the same but it was you, that's why it hurts more
But I still loves you :love:
btw, I checked the rules, and there is not a single rule for people be not allowed to post a Half picture under spoiler. So...:p:ROFLMAO:
anyway from the future, I still like to participate in this game, but I won't do it here, I strongly advise all of us who play in it, that we should not share the finale picture here anyway. :p
We get threatened, and ungratefulness. I was a fool when I shared the ones that I found in the past. This is the reward I get for it , Thanks.

but I still love you to :love::LOL:

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
anyway from the future, I still like to participate in this game, but I won't do it here, I strongly advise all of us who play in it, that we should not share the finale picture here anyway. :p
We get threatened, and ungratefulness. I was a fool when I shared the ones that I found in the past. This is the reward I get for it , Thanks.
+1 (because I'm out of reactions)
They called me a mad man for making the game. We'll keep the puzzles to our off topic and away from these prying eyes.

Anyway
Jamie is kind of an idiot, she probably just picked his pocket.
Jam jam is an idiot. He deserves that black eye.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
+1 (because I'm out of reactions)
They called me a mad man for making the game. We'll keep the puzzles to our off topic and away from these prying eyes.

Anyway

Jam jam is an idiot. He deserves that black eye.
We really need to teach the other DIKs to fight, when the inevitable war with the Jocks come, it can't be MC vs everyone, the DIKs need to learn to knock some heads.

Reactions: Casmyr

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
We really need to teach the other DIKs to fight, when the inevitable war with the Jocks come, it can't be MC vs everyone, the DIKs need to learn to knock some heads.
I only play on normal and I do fully developed the brawler. But Tommy was surprisingly tough. I was kind of impressed.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I only play on normal and I do fully developed the brawler. But Tommy was surprisingly tough. I was kind of impressed.
I'm hoping Tommy is actually legit and not just hard because of gameplay.

But when we fight Chad, even though we win the game, he still beats down MC in the story. And Caleb, MC doesn't even drop him.

He does drop Tommy though. But Tommy could fight Dawe or Tony or some other kid.

I'm worried about Nick and Jam Jam and that other kid I can't remember who hides in his sheets all day, they'll get killed in a fight with the Jocks.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes