Johnyboie

Jun 9, 2020
Have you ever made a creepy, thirsty post about KRJ? If the answer is yes then you're a member already. If the answer's no then you know what to do :cautious:
I love KRJ so much she is the hottest girl in the game
i want to tie her up and bang her so hard
Is that good :p

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
KRJ so based. She is a strong independent woman who doesn't need no whorority to pay for her tuition. She takes no shit and clapped back at both the pres and vice president of the tri betas and doesn't like the MC.
Plus she can just dial back her hearing aid

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I did not have problem with you before let's not start it now. :). move on and let's not call for the dictator , so he could not close the thread. In the future, we don't post any future special render here.
If people can't enjoy a bit of fun, they can find a different way to get the renders, coming off begging is kind of pathetic.

Reactions: ThePresident451

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I did not have problem with you before let's not start it now. :). move on and let's not call for the dictator , so he could not close the thread. In the future, we don't post any future special render here.
I don't know why people are calling in the fuzz and I'm sure I woudn't agree with whatever their reasoning is, but if I was in a position to provide all these renders to you guys at once, I'd do it because I'm a generous person. I wouldn't play these silly games. Honestly, it comes across as trolling and that's not what a good brother would do.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I'm going to miss you, but you know we can always talk by private message just don't take this personally please

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I don't know why people are calling in the fuzz and I'm sure I woudn't agree with whatever their reasoning is, but if I was in a position to provide all these renders to you guys at once, I'd do it because I'm a generous person. I wouldn't play these silly games. Honestly, it comes across as trolling and that's not what a good brother would do.
You play the Badik game right? That's exactly what they do :ROFLMAO: , they time to time fuck with each other. 4 person get a piece, they posted it, and then it's revealed the finale whole picture.
What the fuck is the problem with this ? Nothing. so with every respect, considering we never had beef with each other before. Take a Chill pill. :)
Peace

Last edited:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
True, true. I think some consideration should be given though since its paired with MC calling Quinn evil. I think it goes something like "Quinn's evil, you don't know what she does with her girls, she uses them to make money". Something to that effect, iirc.

But yeah, since MC clams up, you can't really blame Maya for not getting the message. That said, I feel like after the pool party in ep3 with Quinn offering the tuition paired with her "wide hips get tips" line, only a moron wouldn't understand whats going on.
Bear in mind, it's much easier to make that connection when you already know Quinn is whoring out girls. If you assume Quinn is more or less above board, her comment is easily mistaken for Quinn's usual crude behavior: over-the-top innuendo meant to get a rise out of the audience.

I don't blame Maya for not making the connection based on that alone. And to her credit Maya does ask exactly what Quinn expects her to do. It's just that Quinn clams up when Sage arrives, and Maya never follows up (while the MC more or less drops his warnings about Quinn).

Will any of the 3 Maya fans share a EP6 M&J only save? would appreciate it a lot
Do you want a save at the start of Episode 6 or the end?

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Bear in mind, it's much easier to make that connection when you already know Quinn is whoring out girls. If you assume Quinn is more or less above board, her comment is easily mistaken for Quinn's usual crude behavior: over-the-top innuendo meant to get a rise out of the audience.

I don't blame Maya for not making the connection based on that alone. And to her credit Maya does ask exactly what Quinn expects her to do. It's just that Quinn clams up when Sage arrives, and Maya never follows up (while the MC more or less drops his warnings about Quinn).
Hrmmmm. That does make sense. :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes