Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
But yeah, since MC clams up, you can't really blame Maya for not getting the message. That said, I feel like after the pool party in ep3 with Quinn offering the tuition paired with her "wide hips get tips" line, only a moron wouldn't understand whats going on.
so what you mean is... only Maya and Jill would not get the reference!

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
True, true. I think some consideration should be given though since its paired with MC calling Quinn evil. I think it goes something like "Quinn's evil, you don't know what she does with her girls, she uses them to make money". Something to that effect, iirc.

But yeah, since MC clams up, you can't really blame Maya for not getting the message. That said, I feel like after the pool party in ep3 with Quinn offering the tuition paired with her "wide hips get tips" line, only a moron wouldn't understand whats going on.
Yeah but look how often the discussion in this thread goes off the rails because people either can't read what's been written or can't write what's in their head. It's entirely possible MC believes he's been clear to Maya and also possible that Maya doesn't want to hear what Quinn is saying because she needs to believe the free tuition is real.

There's something else I want to ask, do anyone think that the conversation in class (of which Icaptured just the key sentence below)
747088_screenshot0005.png

is a Chekov's Gun that will go off down the line

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
But it's delicious. MC/Josy/Lily with other camera angles.
I guessed it, now you can show everything too!
You did not read what I wrote ? Benefactors give me these pieces. I was hoping others had the other parts. They will regret messing with me, you know who you are :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Yeah but look how often the discussion in this thread goes off the rails because people either can't read what's been written or can't write what's in their head. It's entirely possible MC believes he's been clear to Maya and also possible that Maya doesn't want to hear what Quinn is saying because she needs to believe the free tuition is real.

There's something else I want to ask, do anyone think that the conversation in class (of which Icaptured just the key sentence below)
View attachment 1096029

is a Chekov's Gun that will go off down the line

I can see it being a DIK shenanigan. Punishment for something. :LUL:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
True, true. I think some consideration should be given though since its paired with MC calling Quinn evil. I think it goes something like "Quinn's evil, you don't know what she does with her girls, she uses them to make money". Something to that effect, iirc.

mixed warnings and great intuition skills

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I always thought you as the main Maya fan, guess i was wrong. Manwhoring gonna bite you in the ass later on ;)
I am a Maya fan, but doing it this way unlocks most of the content in a single runthrough, then the mod lets me unlock the rest with a few variable changes.

Manwhoring might bite me in the ass once it reaches the point of having to commit to a relationship if I keep doing it afterwards, but right now it's just dating so it should be safe until those decision points come along.

courtesy of Some Benefactor :cool:
If I play, you all better be play. If I don't get MY Josy does, things might turn out to be ugly:ROFLMAO:
Seriously, whoever stops playing these silly games and just posts a DL to all custom renders will be a legend in this thread.

Paging Eastpak9.

Reactions: RonnieBoi
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes