Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Holy Bacchus How do you feel about Maya not having gotten a preview yet, this close to a release?
Honestly, I don't mind because I think I understand why DPC hasn't.

We got a very ominous cliffhanger at the end of Ep 6 and Maya's fate is uncertain. Will her Dad take her from the college? Will she and Josy break up? Will she be physically hurt in a confrontation with her Dad and be hospitalised? We really don't know, and so DPC is clearly keeping us in suspense. If he showed a preview of Maya looking happy or enjoying what appears to be a good moment, then it spoils the suspense because everything seems fine.

Just look at the one preview we've had for Josy; floating listlessly in the HOTs pool. You see that a lot in TV shows and movies and the person doing it is usually in a bad place and just trying to relax in the pool to forget their problems. That's likely what's happening here, but it does set an ominous tone for the M&J situation to see her like that.

Maybe there aren't renders of Maya that are that ambiguous or maybe he's saving it for last, but whatever the case may be, I'm sure it's just being done for effect and we'll see plenty of Maya in the episode.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Will her Dad take her from the college? Will she and Josy break up? Will she be physically hurt in a confrontation with her Dad and be hospitalised?
Obviously not, what kind of game do you think this is? Her and Josy might break up but that isn't guaranteed at least for now.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Sage Preview

Oh look at Sage, what an ass she has, look at these tits, she's the best,

20 minutes later

Maya, Maya, Maya, Maya

Preview Jill

Ohh Jill is the perfect wife, finally we will take her virginity

20 minutes after

Maya, Maya, Maya, Maya

Preview Quinn+Riona+Sage

A foursome is coming, YES!

20 minutes after

Maya, Maya, Maya, Maya

Isabella Preview

Oh look at Isabella and hers, her huge tits, her psychopathic face I still love her and her eyebrows too

20 minutes after

Maya, Maya, Maya, Maya

Maya doesn't need a preview for you to talk about her, They don't stop talking about Maya because you they don't want to, They dream of Maya, They are more obsessing than her own fans :LUL: :cool: (y)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Do you think ep7 will open with another flash back? or a potential sex scene with M&J if your on there path or sex scene between M&J after MC leaves.
None. It will either open immediately on Maya's Dad, or on one of the other LIs. And given that there will likely be a confrontation with Maya's Dad, whether all 3 are involved or just Maya and the MC, I don't think anybody's going to be in the mood for some sexy time.

Sage Preview

Oh look at Sage, what an ass she has, look at these tits, she's the best,

20 minutes later

Maya, Maya, Maya, Maya

Preview Jill

Ohh Jill is the perfect wife, finally we will take her virginity

20 minutes after

Maya, Maya, Maya, Maya

Preview Quinn+Riona+Sage

A foursome is coming, YES!

20 minutes after

Maya, Maya, Maya, Maya

Isabella Preview

Oh look at Isabella and hers, her huge tits, her psychopathic face I still love her and her eyebrows too

20 minutes after

Maya, Maya, Maya, Maya

Maya doesn't need a preview for you to talk about her, They don't stop talking about Maya because you they don't want to, They dream of Maya, They are more obsessing than her own fans :LUL: :cool: (y)
She's living rent free in everybody's heads. :sneaky: :LUL:

Last edited:
Reactions: imzahai
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes